PDA

View Full Version : Have Toy Fair Vader...Need New Saga Figures...

keith koth
05-01-2003, 05:58 PM
Okay, I have an extra MOMC (Probably a 9.7 +) Toy Fair Vader. I have been holding it back for a while, but recently I have had a hard time finding anything new. So, here is what I am asking for it (All of my wants must be MOMC 9.5+):

1. Research Droids SP-4 & JN-66
2. Ephant Mon
3. Teebo (Saga Card)
4. Aayla Secura
5. Barriss Offee
6. Lama Su with Clone Youth
7. Mace Windu Arena Confrontation
8. Anakin Secret Ceremony
9. R2-D2 Droid Factory Flight
10. Boba Fett Pit of Carkoon
11. Han Hoth Rescue (Saga Card)
12. Chewbacca Mynock Hunt (Saga Card)
13. Yoda & Chian
14. Ashla & Jempa
15. Red Battle Droid (the new one...not the one from the Target accessory set)

I know that is alot of figures for just one...but we all know how rare and valuable the TF Vader is (especially one in as good condition as the one I am offering).

Serious offers only, please.

References available upon request.

Lord of the Sith
05-01-2003, 07:09 PM
Oops, sorry

DarthChuckMc
05-05-2003, 05:37 PM
Not a "bad" deal. $75 worth of new released stuff for an out of production limited release figure.
If I didn't have one already, and the new stuff wasn't so darn hard to find, I probably would've taken you up on the offer.
You could always sell it on eBay for probably around $150, and then buy all those figures for $10 each from Toymaniacs or Alliance collectables.
Just a thought.

keith koth
05-05-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
Not a "bad" deal. $75 worth of new released stuff for an out of production limited release figure.
If I didn't have one already, and the new stuff wasn't so darn hard to find, I probably would've taken you up on the offer.
You could always sell it on eBay for probably around $150, and then buy all those figures for $10 each from Toymaniacs or Alliance collectables.
Just a thought.

I had thought about that, but I don't know anywhere that I can purchase all of the figures I need in one smooth transaction.

They are always out of stock at Toymanics...not to mention they don't have everything on my list...I don't know anything about Alliance collectibles, but I am assuming that it is the same situation.

I am just trying to save on shipping, save the hassel of looking all over the web, and thought I would give those here at SSG first shot at the TF Vader.

Now that I have had time to cool down from my anger of not finding anything new lately...maybe I will just hold on to my TF Vader...I'm sure that if I remain calm, then the new figures will arrive in my area eventually.

Thank you DarthChuckMc, when you put it into perspective...you know, with the TF Vader being an out of production limited release...It makes me realize how stupid I was for wanting to trade my extra TF Vader away in the first place!

Sorry folks, trade offer withdrawn.

DarthChuckMc
05-05-2003, 09:13 PM
I wouldn't go as far as saying "stupid". I'm sure it would've helped someone out a lot, but in all honesty, finding someone with extras of all 15 figures you mentioned (or for that matter 1 of each) is nearly impossible. I've personally only seen 7 of the 15 in stores since January of this year. The other 8 are so NEW, most folks haven't seen them much less bought them.
My advice, keep the Vader....maybe you can trade it for the Mexicon Silver Boba Fett that's limited to 6,000 pieces. :D

keith koth
05-06-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
My advice, keep the Vader....maybe you can trade it for the Mexicon Silver Boba Fett that's limited to 6,000 pieces. :D

Great Idea! Thanks. :)

seth_quinn
05-19-2003, 12:24 AM
I've dealt with alliance in the past and I honestly can't say enough good things about them, they are fantastic. if you don't see everything you're looking for, contact them and ask. that's what I did. alliancecollectibles.com