PDA

View Full Version : Fortress Maximus is mine!

Adam
05-02-2003, 01:54 AM
Some of you may remember me touting the Korean version of Car Robot's Brave (Fortress) Maximus. Well I finally ordered one off of Bigbadtoystore. And it was worth it!

Max is HUGE! His transformation is very simple, but man, he just looks so awesome. Right now he is the centerpeice of my Newage Autobots shelf. He really "stands" out. :D Cerebros (Max's head) is a little dissapointing, his back is bulky because of the headmaster gimmick. But that really is my only complaint.

If you're a TF junky you simply must have the biggest TF ever made. I got mine clearanced at Bigbadtoystore ( $106 :crazed: ).

Eternal Padawan
05-02-2003, 06:24 PM
I once saw the Original high in a top shelf at a Kay-Bee and I begged and pleaded with my mom to get it, but she said no because it was ridiulous price at the time ($50 something back in the mid 80's). I would look at it longingly every time I went into that K-B until one day...it was gone. I've never seen another since (except in pictures).

I shouldn't complain though because I have both Metroplex and Trypticon and not many 12 years olds could say that at the time...

One day, Fort Max will be mine. Oh yes, he will be mine...