PDA

View Full Version : For my fellow old school wrestling fans...sad sad news...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-02-2003, 02:14 PM
It seems that Miss Elizabeth passed away. Here is the info my dad sent me.

REMEMBERED: Elizabeth A. Hulette, a wrestling personality known to fansas "Miss Elizabeth" who managed the likes of Hulk Hogan, and Lex Luger, aka Lawrence Pfohl, and was once married to Randy "Macho Man" Savage died Thursday in Marietta, Georgia from unspecified causes. She was 42.

The old school wrestling folks are just dropping like flies as of late.

:(

Kidhuman
05-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Wow. That is a shock. Sad news.

QLD
05-02-2003, 03:16 PM
Yes, I read it's all over the news here in Atlanta.

I didn't post it because wrestling related news is usually very poorly received on this site.

From what I know, Luger called 911 from his house, and they rushed her to the hospital, where she arrived dead.

They don't know how, but they say they don't suspect foul play.

During the investigation, they found illegal body enhancing drugs in Lugers house, and he was arrested for possession of them, and released today on $27,500 bond.

Also, on Easter, police were called to the same house, and Luger was supposedly also arrested for domestic voilence.

But again, police are saying right now that the two events seem unrelated. Also, they are performing an autopsy to determine the cause of death.

Tonysmo
05-03-2003, 02:39 AM
WOW.. That I did not know.. and Puhlease dont hesitate to post any wrestling related news.. there are more fans than you might think..

now to go search out that story!

and uh.. bummer deal..

JON9000
05-03-2003, 12:48 PM
Luger and roid rage. Big surprise there. Bummer about Miss Elizabeth

scruffziller
05-04-2003, 11:26 AM
I thought she died a few years ago??

Kidhuman
05-04-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by scruffziller
I thought she died a few years ago??

Guess not.:D :crazed:

Jedi Master Silas
05-05-2003, 12:41 AM
I think Luger had something to do with it......I never liked him.

Tonysmo
05-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Have they ever come up with the offical reasoning behind Curt Hennings Death? I have yet to come up with anything...

It certainly will be interesting to figure out what they were doing.. maybe steriods together or something.. who knows..

Kidhuman
05-05-2003, 09:12 AM
I have never heard anything else about Mr. Perfect. Guess we will see it on Unsolved Mysteries in a few years.

QLD
05-05-2003, 09:16 AM
Curt Henning died of a drug overdose. believe it was cocaine.

Jedi Master Silas
05-06-2003, 07:45 PM
He died of illegal drug use....it was cocaine. I think he also used hydrocodone and other pain meds. So sad.....

Fulit
05-06-2003, 11:22 PM
My mom called me from Atlanta Thursday morning to tell me about this right before it broke on the news. Seems she works with someone who used to be neighbors with and friends of Mr. Luger. My mom lives in Suwanee, not far from Marietta. Weird. Anyway, attached for your enjoyment is Luger's mugshot from the other day.

Also, Miss Elizabeth was definitely one of my faves from the old days, so weird for me to think of her dead. God, those wrasslers lead rough lives. Aside from the obvious, surface stuff, I mean.

jjreason
05-07-2003, 12:44 AM
42 is too young. I saw her live in London, she came with the Macho Man here to perform, it was awesome. She will be missed (gladly I'll be able to rent those old Coliseum videos to pay homage to the lovely Ms. Elizabeth). God Bless.

Kidhuman
05-07-2003, 03:46 PM
Dang Luger looks strung out.

QLD
05-07-2003, 04:39 PM
Well, I have never seen ANYONE look good in a mugshot. ;)

jjreason
05-07-2003, 06:38 PM
It's never the high point in anyone's day, that's for sure.

Jedi Master Silas
05-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Luger is supposed to be over 300 pounds now...hummmm I quess his steroid use is very evident.

The following is a transcript of the 911 call Luger made the morning of Elizabeth's death:

"I have an emergency, medical. My girlfriend has passed out and I can't get her to come to. We were eating and she started gurgling. I don't know why. Please send somebody, please."

Lex Luger stated that Elizabeth Hulette started gurgling and losing consciousness after drinking Vodka and taking pain pills.

Luger told police upon their arrival that she drank two glasses of Vodka and took some pills for her back. He said that while she was eating a plate of food, she started choking. Luger tried to perform CPR, but to no avail.

When the 911 operator asked Luger if Hulette was choking, he responded that he didn't know.