PDA

View Full Version : Mcdonald's Motu Figures

DarthBrandon
05-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Has anyone heard of the MOTU figures from McDonald's? The set includes He-Man, Skeletor, Man at Arms, Ram-Man, Beast-Man, Little wizard guy (name escapes me) and both He-Man's and Skeletor's battle cats. These are in the 3 3/4 inch version. I got He-Man and Skeletor today for the little guy. Just wondering if anyone else has seen them.:D

Kidhuman
05-02-2003, 10:40 PM
Orko is the little wizars guys name

Eternal Padawan
05-03-2003, 08:20 AM
Are they articulated? Moving arms and legs? Or just little PVC Action statues?

I might just have to have me a hankerin' for some MickyD's...

evenflow
05-03-2003, 09:25 AM
They have a wrist articulation for swinging action. Their arms move too. They rock.

Kidhuman
05-04-2003, 03:31 PM
My stepson got one while at his dads house this weekend. They aren't bad looking figures. If you like MOTU then I suggest you get them.

DarthBrandon
05-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Yeah, the articulation on He-man is pretty good (Rocks). I thought Skeletor could have been better, his head isn't quite big enough for his body. The rest of them are not too bad from the looks of the display at McDonalds. I'll have to wait till I pick them up for my final judgement.:D

DarthBrandon
05-04-2003, 05:10 PM
Here's a pic.:D

plasticfetish
05-08-2003, 02:02 AM
These are probably the best happy meal toys that I've seen. Almost as playable as the regular figures.

Eternal Padawan
05-08-2003, 08:21 PM
I went in to get one for my daughter and they were "Sold Out" and she was forced to get a crappy niknak figure instead. Niknak figures have moved onto my pet peeve list, right next to the fingerbikes. :mad:

Jedi Law Student
05-09-2003, 02:05 AM
I had another Happy Meal tonight and snagged me a Skeletor! woohoooo! So, now I have He-Man and Skeletor. It would be funny if this worked just like it does in the toy aisle and He-Man and Skeletor were the only figures you could ever actually get. :crazed: I have to agree about the playability on these. Looking at the list, the only character I feel sorry for is Man-at-Arms. He only comes with a shield apparently. That's no good if he actually wants to fight back or something. ;)

JediTricks
05-09-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
Niknak figures have moved onto my pet peeve list, right next to the fingerbikes. :mad: Mine too, except they're "Naknak". They're so boring and generic, with only the color of the plastic and goofy stickers to differentiate themselves.

Are these MOTU happy meal figs anywhere near being in scale with SW figs?

Kidhuman
05-09-2003, 09:50 PM
Naknak's suck. My kids have them and I hate them. The happy meal box is more fun than those things.

DarthBrandon
05-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by JediTricks

Are these MOTU happy meal figs anywhere near being in scale with SW figs?

They are a little bigger than 3 3/4 inch, I'd say 4 inch figures approx. Very nice detail on He-Man, the rest are O.K., I'd really like Man-at-Arms if the articulation on the shield arm was better and not a permanent feature. :D

Eternal Padawan
05-10-2003, 07:56 AM
Niknak. Naknak. Whatever. They blow...

mm74md
05-14-2003, 02:25 PM
My son got Beast Man & Skeletor over the weekend. They are great!

evenflow
05-14-2003, 07:22 PM
I got all eight. Awesome.

plasticfetish
05-14-2003, 08:30 PM
Got Orko today. At first we thought he was lame, but then figured that if you wound him up and set him just right you could make him do a little dance. We laughed and then promptly went back to thinking he was lame.

My local McDs are running out of stock on these ... so get 'em while you can.