PDA

View Full Version : For you WWE fans and Jeff hardy fans.

mylow thehutt
05-02-2003, 10:04 PM
:( I just read a news letter at www.wrestlingexposed.com that

wrestling superstar jeff Hardy was fired from WWE,I heard it was him comming in late all the time and it was also said that his heart wasn't in the right place.The letter also said he will go to some other wrestling program called TWA or something like that.

For all you Hardy fans cheer up you still got Mattitude :D

QLD
05-02-2003, 11:08 PM
Yeah, Jeff got fired, and frankly, I don't miss him too much.

I haven't enjoyed watching him wrestler since they split the Hardyz up, and like they said, his heart wasn't into wrestling, so he needed to leave.

DOn't let the dor hit you on the way out Jeff.

Kidhuman
05-02-2003, 11:22 PM
Big deal. Jeff was a scrub without Matt. He deserved it.

Tonysmo
05-03-2003, 03:33 AM
Yeah, I sorta agree.... BUT(T) - When your getting a push with Trish Stratus... There are certain things that just to make you work harder.. I just dont get it. Wrestling is a job, kinda like a pro fisherman... You just dont get jobs like that - and to walk away? ( or get fired cause you dont care.. ) I just dont get it.

SO.. lets get this aired out now so I know.. WHOM are the closet/non closet wreslin fans here at Sir Steves?

Kidhuman
05-03-2003, 04:49 AM
I watch it. I don't care. It is funny and amusing. Plus Roddy Piper is back

keith koth
05-03-2003, 06:53 PM
This is sorta off topic...but it does deal with the WWF..errr...I mean WWE. When did Sable come back? I kinda quit watching wrestling for a few months...and the other night I flip it on wrestling...and much to the pleasure of my eyes...there was Sable! I thought she hated Vinnny Mac and said she would never come back to wrestling...Oh well, I'm glad she did...she is soooo hot!

Tonysmo
05-04-2003, 01:32 AM
shes been back for justa bout a month now - shes got some weird push with Torrie. While this may sound strange... I just wish they would wrestle and leave the lesbo story lines out of it.

Old school wrasslin.. Von Erics style... Stuff you didnt have to turn off when the kids walked in... thats all Im tryin to say..

anyhow - - why did she come back? just guesses, but being that her career ( or limelight ) vanished when she left.. what better way to renew that ol cash flow than to come back.. Money will get you much....

Kidhuman
05-04-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Tonysmo
While this may sound strange... I just wish they would wrestle and leave the lesbo story lines out of it.

Old school wrasslin.. Von Erics style... Stuff you didnt have to turn off when the kids walked in... thats all Im tryin to say..

I feel the same way. It is getting ridiculous. Just beat the crap out of eachother already. I do like the trash talking and al, but these story lines are absurd.

keith koth
05-04-2003, 01:09 PM
shes been back for justa bout a month now - shes got some weird push with Torrie. While this may sound strange... I just wish they would wrestle and leave the lesbo story lines out of it.

anyhow - - why did she come back? just guesses, but being that her career ( or limelight ) vanished when she left.. what better way to renew that ol cash flow than to come back.. Money will get you much....

Thanks for getting me up to speed. :)

I agree, the lesbo stuff has got to go. These women can still look good w/o having to act out in a perverse manner. Just wrestle and let us enjoy that!

Ah yes! The Von Erics. Being from the Dallas area, I grew up watching the Von Erics on TV and on many occasions I saw them perform live at the Will Rodger's arena in Fort Worth and at Reunion Arena in Dallas. Those were the good old days!

2-1B
05-04-2003, 01:18 PM
Wow, the return of Sable IS curious.

I remember when she aired the details of some of her problems with the WWF, some of it sounded pretty nasty. Particularly her allegation that someone took a dump in her gym bag . . . I always assumed it was the Big Show but I never heard any name attached to the incident. :D

keith koth
05-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Caesar

I remember when she aired the details of some of her problems with the WWF, some of it sounded pretty nasty. Particularly her allegation that someone took a dump in her gym bag . . . I always assumed it was the Big Show but I never heard any name attached to the incident. :D

Although she never came out and said it, on the Howard Stern show Sable allude to the fact that she was sexually harasses by multiple members of the WWF...including Vinnie Mac. Vinnie Mac even threatened to "ruin" her career...although I never thought she would have much of one outside of WWF and/or Playboy.

The Big Show...Sable's gym bag...Damn...I bet he filled that thing up to the zipper!:eek: :D

Kidhuman
05-04-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Caesar

I never heard that. But it is funny as hell. OMG If Big Show did that, then there was abig mess to clean up.

Tonysmo
05-05-2003, 12:49 AM
I could certainly see the sexual harrasment from.. well.. from everyone..

but as for show doing the deed in the gym bag? c'mon, pranks are one thing, I just dont see evenhim stooping so low.

Although you can never be to sure about anyone.. as they did stab Bruiser Brody to death in a dressing room in Mexico..

2-1B
05-05-2003, 01:08 AM
I was only kidding about The Big Show, it's just humorous speculation on my part . . .

The story about the gym bag however, that I DID actually read.

QLD
05-05-2003, 01:20 AM
I am not a Sable fan, but Smackdown needed more women.

Jedi Master Silas
05-05-2003, 01:39 AM
I thought she left because she (Sable) didnt want to go along with the lesbian story lines....I quess money talks.

Jeff hardy? I liked him but I think he lost interest after the Hrdy Boys split up.

jedicrippler
05-05-2003, 02:51 AM
I could certainly see the sexual harrasment from.. well.. from everyone..

but as for show doing the deed in the gym bag? c'mon, pranks are one thing, I just dont see evenhim stooping so low.

Although you can never be to sure about anyone.. as they did stab Bruiser Brody to death in a dressing room in Mexico..

I don't think Big Show was with the WWF yet when Sable left. Wasn't he still in WCW?

And Brody was murdered in a bar in Puerto Rico. The guy claimed it was self defense, but from what has been said the knife was in Brody's back. And the guy was a local wrestler who hadn't been getting along with Brody anyways. It's also the reason Mick Foley has only been back to PR once since that incident, as Brody was one of the guys who helped him out. The guy who killed Brody got off scot free too.:mad:

Tonysmo
05-05-2003, 04:07 AM
yeah - big show was WCW at the time..

as for Brody, Are we talking about the same King Kong Bruiser Brody? I'd certainly be interested in where you found, or heard that info, as I was always led to believe he was stabbed to death by a few PO'd wrestlers in a mexico.. but when you bring Mick Foley into the mix, it makes me wonder.. I know Mick is slightly older.. but I figured when Brody was wrestling, even when Mick was doing Cactus Jack, that Mick was not on the scene at the same time.. Very interesting indeed, as that bridges a nice gap. Any more info would be awesome...

Jedi Master Silas
05-08-2003, 12:28 AM
Anyone check out Jeff Hardy selling his artwork on ebay???

jedicrippler
05-08-2003, 02:58 AM
yeah - big show was WCW at the time..

as for Brody, Are we talking about the same King Kong Bruiser Brody? I'd certainly be interested in where you found, or heard that info, as I was always led to believe he was stabbed to death by a few PO'd wrestlers in a mexico.. but when you bring Mick Foley into the mix, it makes me wonder.. I know Mick is slightly older.. but I figured when Brody was wrestling, even when Mick was doing Cactus Jack, that Mick was not on the scene at the same time.. Very interesting indeed, as that bridges a nice gap. Any more info would be awesome...

Yeah, same Brody, there was only one (which was probably a good thing).;)

I've got a tape of his final matches in Puerto Rico, right before he was killed & the commentary mentions his murder (tape was put together as a tribute). The guy that killed him is one of the opponents on the tape. Mick Foley also mentions the incident in his first autobiography (I think it was his first one).

Tonysmo
05-11-2003, 06:05 AM
Hmmm... You'll have to make me a copy of that tape.. seriously!

I have yet to read any of Foleys books.. I guess I should..

QLD
05-11-2003, 04:41 PM
The first Foley book was good, and mentions what happened to Bruiser Brody.

I haven't read his second book.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-13-2003, 10:27 PM
Jeff Hardy's gone?! NO! He was my favorite Hardy...