PDA

View Full Version : Good News! Saga Hoth Han seems to have been made to fit onto a POTF2 Taun taun

Turbowars
05-04-2003, 02:17 PM
Here's a e-mail I got from a trade list I belong to. Good news! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: New Han Hoth was made for a Taun taun
I found a new Saga Hoth Han today and tried him on the Taun Taun..................WOW!!!
This figure was definitevely made to ride a Taun Taun. Even the skirt is a little lifted for a riding effect. Also something that you can't appreciate unless you open him is the vast articulation on his arms. They were also made with riding a Taun Taun in mind.........
Can't wait for that Hoth 4-pack.

Beast
05-04-2003, 02:29 PM
Yep, it's been discussed before. And both Scum and GH have posted pictures of the Han Solo on the Tauntaun. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Turbowars
05-04-2003, 02:35 PM
Cool to see a pic JJB. I didn't even think about it until I got this e-mail today. I haven't opened mine yet, but I'd like to see Han on Taun with the mask on. Where was it dicussed here?

Beast
05-04-2003, 02:39 PM
I think it was in the thread about the Hoth TRU 4-Pack that's around here somewhere. But it's been speculated from the first pictures of the Han that he'd work perfectly on the Tauntaun due to his stance. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-04-2003, 06:04 PM
Cool! Now I just need to find one . . . :crazed:

aceguide
05-09-2003, 09:53 AM
Great picture. Very exciting. I'm rellay looking forward to this figure. I wish there was some hope of finding him....

kool-aid killer
05-09-2003, 10:31 AM
Cool, now all i have to do is buy a Luke and Tauntaun off ebay, find the blue verison of Han, and buy that four pack with the slit belly tauntaun and i can have the two tauntaun versions. I have the two vintage ones and ive always wanted them for the new line.

Dark Marble
05-09-2003, 10:47 AM
I just got my Han in the mail and it is a sweet figure. It doesn't stand very well, but it is nice to look at. I need to dig my Taun Taun out of storage, but I can't wait to see what they look like together!!