PDA

View Full Version : Opening of Ep1 question/observation

AndyW
05-05-2003, 04:48 AM
Ok, bear with me, as I don't actually have the Ep1 dvd running, so this is from memory.

The Jedi, aboard the Radiant VII, speak to the Nemodians over the com, then, land aboard the one of the Trade Federations battle ships. Now, the ship seen in the shot as the Radiant approaches clearly isn't the control ship, as it lacks the dishes and antenne.

Yet, when the Jedi are loose and attempting to reach Nute Gunray and the Nemodians, they appear to be on the Control ship as I would have thought thats where the Nemodians are based. Am I right? Have I missed something? Or is this a case of them not using the correct model for the seen when the Jedi ship makes its approach to land?

Sorry if this has been discussed before :)

scruffziller
05-05-2003, 01:50 PM
No I don't think anyone has brought this up. It is probably an instance of "the hardcore fan" finding a mistake. But it is probably a/the control ship(s).

AndyW
05-05-2003, 02:29 PM
I wouldn't say I'm a HARDCORE fan, but I am an annoying geek for technical details :D

JediTricks
05-05-2003, 08:38 PM
Perhaps the first ship we see blossoms the dishes out of its hull when it's ready to transmit, or perhaps the central pod of that ship moves to the control ship when it arrives.

I think we brought this up like 3 years ago and came to no conclusions at all. :D