PDA

View Full Version : Defacing Avatars

SirSteve
05-09-2003, 08:57 AM
Lately, we seem to be having problems with members defacing (To mar or spoil the appearance or surface of) other members Avatar or using a defaced Avatar. This is highly unacceptable! We will give 24 hours from this post for everyone to remove their defaced avatar. After that, people will be banned.

2-1B
05-09-2003, 12:50 PM
LOL, what other members ? :D

I only know of one thief member whose avatar was "defaced" (and I'll go ahead and disagree with that assessment since it was only a simple WARNING AGAINST FRAUD :mad: - jeez, it's not like someone drew horns and a Rollie Fingers moustache on her mug :rolleyes: ).

Anyway, does it still apply if a member has left SSG post-fraud ? :confused:

I guess so . . . whatever. :rolleyes:

DewMan37
05-09-2003, 02:25 PM
This is ridiculous....

Patient Zero
05-09-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by DewMan37
This is ridiculous....

Well, like Duh! The Einstien / Taoism forum is three doors down.

So can I still deface my own avatar? I want to get a bottle of mustard and do the 'No Way' sign through it....or maybe I will get a pic of mayonase and do the sign. Those onary Canadians have had it coming for a while now! :crazed:

SirSteve
05-09-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
So can I still deface my own avatar?

Do what you want with your own avatar...

SirSteve
05-09-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Caesar

I only know of one thief member whose avatar was "defaced" (and I'll go ahead and disagree with that assessment since it was only a simple WARNING AGAINST FRAUD :mad: - jeez, it's not like someone drew horns and a Rollie Fingers moustache on her mug :rolleyes: ).

That's what the Feedback forum is for.

Lord Malakite
05-10-2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by SirSteve
That's what the Feedback forum is for.

I agree with Steve. I feel sorry that Deox. got swindled, but defacing that person's avatar because of it is just as bad. Be the bigger person and don't sink to that individual's level. Please. Thanks.

2-1B
05-10-2003, 10:52 AM
Malakite, you think ripping someone off is just as bad as shaming the thief? That's ridiculous. :)

DarthChuckMc
05-10-2003, 11:14 AM
Here here!!

BTW....anyone that wants to can use my avatar featuring my friend Karla...PM me for info on where you can see her ;)

scruffziller
05-10-2003, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
Here here!!

BTW....anyone that wants to can use my avatar featuring my friend Karla...PM me for info on where you can see her ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

stillakid
05-12-2003, 02:18 PM

What if the avatar is a publicly known property?... ;)

2-1B
05-13-2003, 03:24 AM
*shakes fist at stillakid* :mad:

Just you wait until I bring back McCallum ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

LOL, you'd be in hot water with the Supreme Chancellor (Steve) if I revealed that I actually AM Hayden Christensen . . . you never know. ;)

stillakid
05-13-2003, 09:32 AM
*shakes fist at stillakid* :mad:

Just you wait until I bring back McCallum ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bring him on! Nobody deserves the Rolly Fingers treatment more than Mr. F this and F that. :evil:

2-1B
05-13-2003, 12:22 PM
Dude. :D

stillakid
05-13-2003, 09:27 PM
In the interest of fair time, I figured ol' man Ani deserved equal treatment....

2-1B
03-26-2006, 12:49 AM
stillakid, they should use that for the next Milk add. :)

stillakid
03-26-2006, 12:06 PM
stillakid, they should use that for the next Milk add. :)

Or this....... :love: