PDA

View Full Version : Questions Action features,Ajias Veteress,Mace.

mylow thehutt
05-09-2003, 03:00 PM
:) I heard rumors in the rebelscum forums that some clone wars figs including Ajias Vetress (sp) and Mace Windo will sport action features.is this true.:confused:

Beast
05-09-2003, 03:04 PM
Hasbro said that the Action Features ended with Darth Vader: Throne Room, Luke: Throne Room, and SnowTrooper: Hoth Battle so I highly doubt it. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Cruel
05-09-2003, 04:11 PM
JJB - Did Hasbro announce an official end to action features? I was under the impression that the announcement that accompanied the pics of these figures was saying that it was only ended for the year.

I, for one, truly hope they stop them forever.

Prince Xizor
05-09-2003, 05:13 PM
I think it was only till the end of the year, which would include the Clone Wars stuff.

Beast
05-09-2003, 11:38 PM
Well, Hasbro can't say that there will "Never be Action Figures Again". In the game of public relations, you never say "Never". But they got the point from the ammount of negative reaction to them. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Emperors_Hand_2211
05-12-2003, 01:50 AM
Hasbro said that Vader/Luke would be the last of the SAGA figures with action features. They didn't say anything about the Clone Wars line.

Beast
05-12-2003, 02:41 AM
EH2211, re-read the press release from Hasbro. Action Features were ending this year, with the release of the Luke, Vader, Snowy. We've already seen most of the figures for the Clone Wars line, no action features in sight. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

MongoNanga
05-12-2003, 02:55 AM
Has anyone heard anything about a possible figure of the creepy Sith-lady that's in the artwork for the Clone Wars cartoon? I don't know her name but she scares me and I want her on my shelf.

Beast
05-12-2003, 04:30 AM
She's coming in the Clone Wars line-up. The offical name she's been given is Asajj Ventress. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Emperors_Hand_2211
05-12-2003, 06:20 AM
Yuh take it back. Last wave for 2003 with action features. Still there's always 2004 and beyond.

I am Jabba the Hutt
05-12-2003, 06:12 PM
So Jar Jar, do you think we'll see action features in the first few waves of Episode III figures?

Beast
05-12-2003, 06:40 PM
I doubt it. They know they bombed, but with the lead time on figures from design to preduction they couldn't get them off the figures once they started getting negative response for them. The only ones we might see Action Features on again, will likely be the Deluxe Figures. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I am Jabba the Hutt
05-12-2003, 06:50 PM
Yeah, it's just, they said "the action features are for kids" but I'm sure there must be loads of kids that hated them.
One thing that got me thinking... I know it's off topic but I think that they've actually already made Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight (the one that's being released in 2004). They just showed prototype pictures to get everyone excited and to keep interest in the line. :) who agrees?

mylow thehutt
05-14-2003, 06:50 PM
.Now i can breath a sighed of relief since the action features are gone 4 now.Untill the next movie year.:rolleyes:

Jargo
05-17-2003, 07:24 PM
Well here's your Sith witch courtesy of the lovely scum. I think it's a fine figure actually, lovely head sculpt and the cape is dynamic without being windswept. I'll definately be adding this baby to the collection.

mylow thehutt
05-17-2003, 10:10 PM
Niiiiice!!!!

LTBasker
05-17-2003, 10:52 PM
She looks like the Dark Jedi chick from the Bounty Hunter game. The one in the Clone Wars I think looks more Kaminoian. Not all that interesting, I wish the curved saber hilt had stayed a Dooku exclusive, it made him more unique.

Obi-Dan Kenobi
05-19-2003, 12:06 PM
I LOVE the Ventress figure. She's a very cool character design anyway, and this figure seems to do her justice. And look... a rather neutral pose with lots of articulation! What a novel idea! :) :) I can't wait to see her in color. This figure almost makes up for that piece-of-poo Durge.

Obi-Dan Kenobi
05-19-2003, 12:08 PM
Upon looking at the picture again, I decided maybe there isn't "lots" of articulation, but at least there's ball-jointed shoulders, and probably articulation at the wrist. Still a very cool figure, though. Probably my favorite so far from the Clone Wars line.