PDA

View Full Version : Master's Of The Universe & Mortal Kombat Crossover.

scruffziller
05-10-2003, 12:43 PM
I think it would be cool to see the Master's battle out to save their precious Eternia from being engulfed by Outworld from those 2 madmen Shang Sung and Quan Chi. Sub Zero vs Skeletor would just be cool. Got any ideas of any folks you wanna see battle it out. Kitana vs Evylyn oooooooooooo:crazed: .

I think from Sy-Klone's city it looked to have a great deal of oriental influences (from the cartoon anyway) and some of the ruins would have had symbolism that refers to Mortal Kombat. Ages upon Ages ago so long ago that not even the elder's would have been aware of it. Eternia was challenged by Outworld. Eternia won in Mortal Kombat and was able to seal off the portal from ever being opened to their realm again to their knowledge. With Quan Chi's insane sorcery skills he was able to open the portal to Eternia once again after since learning about the intense power the realm of Eternia holds. As the portal opens, Sy-Klone recognizes subconsiously what is happeneing and races back to his city to research it further only to find that the means to seal the portal are somewhat indecipharable and must find someone in Eternia to help with the ancient texts. But it is too late as of this moment to stop the portal opening and Eternia is forced to fight in Mortal Kombat once again.

El Chuxter
05-12-2003, 11:53 AM
My God, Scruffy, I thought you were posting something about an article you'd read. You almost gave me a heart attack! Don't do that to me again!! :p

Actually, as wrong as it sounds at first, it could work, and be a lot better than 9 out of 10 inter-company crossovers.

scruffziller
05-12-2003, 02:24 PM
Hee hee sorry about that. We're you saying getting a heart attack from excitement or disgust?

Thanx for your acceptance of my idea. I come up with these stories in hopes that maybe I could publish them someday and try to get feedback from you guys for guidance.