PDA

View Full Version : Where's the speeders & the spider ?

sicqnus
05-10-2003, 10:52 PM
Gone ?

I wonder where are the AF Speeders & Spider. Originally the wave 5, but now the wave 5 includes : Mon Cal cruiser, JSF, Blue A-wing. The yellow and green speeders and the Homing spider droid have disapeared from all retailers listings. Delayed ???
:confused:
Some of our buddies at Hasbro were working these past few months on a Batman Action Fleet collection... for nothing : Hasbro lost the Batman license (but on the other hand, they won the Disney license) last month. Any chances to see a few pictures of the work ?

to finish, I heard a rumor the EP.3 AF's are already on the work... I hope the rumored AF Anakin's modified starfighter will not be as ugly as the 3,3/4" one... :dead: Looks like a GI Joe toy... (something like a "fun fair Simpson starfighter"). Who made the drawings ??? (Hey, Beware !!! Don't do anymore drawings like that or Mr Vader, you know : the strong guy with a black helmet, will cut your hands !!! And you know how easy it is to lost a hand in the SW universe...).
Hey Mr Mc Quarrie, Johnston or even Chris Foss and Ronnie Cobb please come back !!!:evil:

I like to shake the knife in the wound : where are the micro-figures ? :cry:

AndyW
05-12-2003, 06:46 AM
It is odd, I always took Wave 5 to being the 'Speeder' wave, with the craft you've mentioned, and I'm SURE they were slated for April/May release. But there appears to be no word of them, can't preorder them either, which I thought is odd.

Now, it seems on many boards, Wave 5 is the Mon cal wave, and you can now pre order it at at least one web retailer. Anyone got any answers? I would personally prefer to get the mon cal wave first, as the speeder wave didn't really seem that intereting, but thats just me :D