PDA

View Full Version : Niagara Star Wars Fan Club

DarkJediKnights
05-12-2003, 07:13 AM
Come Join Niagara's Star Wars Fan Club, we raise all we can for Charity. Have fun , meet new people, and here we are not afraid to wear our costumes, prop making, replica ships, speeder bikes, and lightsabers, and last but not least have the satisfaction you had your hand in helping a non profit organization .
Always looking for new members, and we also do have trips we all go on come check us out. where?
DarkJediKnights:D

seth_quinn
05-12-2003, 09:26 AM
Hi DJK, welcome to the forums. there is one other regular from your area that posts here and several others from southern Ontario. tell us a bit more about your club, and your self.

sq

DarkJediKnights
05-12-2003, 10:50 AM
well i helped start YJN with my old partner Chris and we happened to have some severe dissagreements, so i started darkjediknights, and we have been slowly growing since 2000 and we have halped raise 2000.00 for Tender Wishes of Niagara an organization that grants children their last wish before they pass on we work really really hard at what we do and we wil keep going like we are even long after the last movie of Star Wars

mabudonicus
05-12-2003, 12:10 PM
Hey man,I believe it was JediElf you ran into last night, I would have been the "freak" she was referring to, I guess, and I assume that I was the one to who SQ was also referring (BTW, we will have to get together still, man, this summer's shaping up great so far!!)
I'msure we've met in person at some point, man, I know some folks who were involved with the YJ thing, a blond dude named John who used to work at Raham's back in the day f'rinstance...
I'm a little less "public" than I used to be, but I still get around a bit... what kind of functions do you guys like to do??? I know the area, so I KNOW you're not collecting much ;)!!!!!
Good to see another local face, man!!!

DarkJediKnights
05-12-2003, 12:11 PM
with more members we can plan trips like Cedar Point, universal Studios, etc, this is why we posted is to get more dedicated fans like yourself who would be interested in helping in the community as well as having fun.
it takes alot of patience and dedication to get where we are today, and we have a great time doing it. come one come all, and if you wish check out our website to find out more.

DarkJediKnights
05-12-2003, 12:17 PM
well it was a shock to see Jedielf was so into Star wars and she said that her freak of a boyfriend was heavily into Star Wars (lol)
well i am planning on starting a script soon to make a fan film and all the proceeds will go to charity.
It would be an honour to meet you and who knows maybe you will join. I have a member who is the author and creator of Natures Gaurd, Jonathan byrons.

DarkJediKnights
02-01-2004, 12:13 PM
Well production is underway for props to use at the Fairview Mall in 2005
Anybody have any good ideas beside mine to use or make we are currently making a Speederbike and 1 ship

gambitguru
04-07-2004, 01:53 PM
I'd like to join the star wars club