PDA

View Full Version : Favorite vintage accessory/weapon?

Bel-Cam Jos
05-13-2003, 07:42 PM
I am partial to the basic Han blaster. It's simple but looks a lot like the film one, especially for the 1970s. Others?

Here's a list (not necessarily a complete one):
Han gun
Stormtrooper gun
Leia gun
Jawa gun
Bespin gun
Chewie's bowcaster
Tusken staff
2-1B staff
IG-88 rifle
Dengar rifle
Biker Scout gun
TIE Pilot gun
Luke Jedi gun
A-Wing Pilot gun
Bossk rifle
Zuckuss rifle
4-LOM rifle
AT-AT Driver rifle
Hoth Luke rifle
Yoda's cane
Emperor's cane
Emperor's Guard staff
Luke Bespin/Jedi saber
Weequay staff
Klaatu Skiff staff
Ree-Yees rifle
Nikto staff
Rancor Keeper staff
various Ewok staffs
Amanaman staff
Ackbar staff
Madine staff
Bib Fortuna staff
Boushh rifle

Sentinel18725
05-13-2003, 08:18 PM
Storm trooper gun and Zuckass's gun (the real Zuckass)

Jayspawn
05-15-2003, 01:18 AM
Kind of an odd question, but my favorite is Yoda's snake. Haha.

LusiferSam
05-16-2003, 02:16 AM
That's a question I've not put much thought into but I have to say I really like the Ewok bows. The Han Solo type blaster is very close second but the bows have really done it for me. Now if I could only find one for my Lumat ...

JON9000
06-08-2003, 10:39 PM
I wonder which one came with the most figures, Han's blaster or the Stormtrooper blaster. I seem to remember having a tone of stormtrooper blasters

LusiferSam
06-09-2003, 06:20 PM
I the Bespin blaster is king. In my collection I have 8 Bespin gun, 8 han blaster and 8 Stormtrooper blaster. But a number of figures had weapon variations, with the Cantina Aliens. Walrus Man has three variations that I know of. So that's no simple answer.

As for colors, yes the stormtrooper blaster as well as the han blaster and Leia's gun came in two colors. A very dark blue, black, was mostly used in the Star Wars line. A lighter blue, blue, was use in the ESB line. ROTJ and POTF used a mixture of both.