PDA

View Full Version : All right...I found 'em.

Warstar
05-13-2003, 07:40 PM
That is, I found almost all my SW Micro Machines and my Star Trek MM's unpacking the other day. (Like how I did that there? :D)

I do plan on selling them because I am poor. I am making no trades and no "deals," much to my disappointment, but it's either get as much $$$ as I can or end up on the street.

Yeah. It's come to that. To see what's going to be offered (I DO promise to start the bids at or below what I paid for them) use this info:

Ebay ID: Warstar

Otherwise, I haven't sold anything MM related yet, so I still have everything.

I found the Rogue 2 Snowspeeder, btw, GSJ :) And Happy Belated, too :)

A lot of my AF's are still packed but my loose ones will probably end up in a mass collector's sale. After all, I did have them all :D

At this point, I pretty much know where all my MM's are. I can't find the box for my Trek Set 2 though (darn it). I know I have it some place.

*Throws himself at the mighty VT's feet*

When it comes to being homeless in Montana or losing my collector's integrity, I chose collector's integrity. After all, what good is a collection that's been reposessed? Or has no place to display them :(

jeddah
05-14-2003, 04:01 AM
...speak of cheese and the mice appear

Good luck WS ;)

jeddah

Warstar
05-16-2003, 05:08 PM
Ok, the Enterprise-E going for $66 BY ITSELF?

Is this a normal thing?

I have the ST Set III set with all the ships (VT got my spares in a good trade a long time ago ;))- should I part it out or sell it all at once?

...if it were up to me, I wouldn't sell it at all!

Anyone know any millionaires with about $100,000 to spare? :D I could be a tax write-off- or a business expense :D

Baal
06-03-2003, 09:11 AM
Did someone say cheeze, I mean MMs for sale?

]} ; {>