PDA

View Full Version : Dantooine?

Jek Porky 2002
05-15-2003, 04:24 PM
Anyone think that we should see Dantooine (mentioned in ANH) at the end of EpIII? It would make a nice little tie-in to Ep IV, who agrees?

El Chuxter
05-15-2003, 04:40 PM
It'd be nice, but I doubt we'll see it, Ord Mantell, Tanaab, Sullust, Malastare, or any of the other one-line planets in Episode III.

I do expect to see Alderaan, though.

keith koth
05-15-2003, 05:12 PM
IMO it would be cool if we could get a fleeting glimpse of each of the "one-line" planets at the end of EIII as what ever is left of the republic/Jedi Order scatters into hiding...sorta like the "celebration" sequence at the end of ROTJ...except this would be the "defeat" sequence (possibly accompanied by a dark musical score...Imperial March perhaps)

Pendo
05-15-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by keith koth
IMO it would be cool if we could get a fleeting glimpse of each of the "one-line" planets at the end of EIII as what ever is left of the republic/Jedi Order scatters into hiding...sorta like the "celebration" sequence at the end of ROTJ...except this would be the "defeat" sequence (possibly accompanied by a dark musical score...Imperial March perhaps)

Seeing some of them like that could be good, but I think all of them would be a bit much. I would like to see Dantooine, but I wouldn't be disapointed if it wasn't shown.

PENDO!

Jek Porky 2002
05-17-2003, 02:13 PM
That would be quite a good idea, and it's possible too, because it goes with G.L's little ryming scheme.

TheDarthVader
05-17-2003, 04:19 PM
I would like to see it, but I doubt we will. I doubt we will get to see several planets at the end either, even though it would be cool. :(

Kidhuman
05-18-2003, 11:46 AM
Seeing other planets would be cool. I don't know how many he will show but I do agree that Alderan will be one of them.

Darkross
05-22-2003, 11:43 AM
Well at least we should get to see Alderaan. I'm hoping that we'll also see Sullust...which would tie-in the lightsaber duel between Anakin and Obi-Wan and tie-in what Vader says to the Emperor in ROTJ.

"What are the reports of the rebel fleet massing near Sullust?"

jrosen
06-02-2003, 08:24 PM
You have to see Alderaan. I mean Leia has to be given safe haven and I don't think it would be done justice if she was just hidden and gave to Sen. Organa.