PDA

View Full Version : ?

sunshine
05-15-2003, 05:31 PM
Is Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, K-Mart, Target or any other store still saling Star Wars figures because I haven't seen anything new since January? Does anyone know what is going on?

Kidhuman
05-15-2003, 06:00 PM
Hardly anyone has seen anything 2003. Stores are stocked with pegwarmers coming out the yin-yang. They should be shipping soon according to another thread

Kidhuman
05-15-2003, 06:00 PM
Hardly anyone has seen anything 2003. Stores are stocked with pegwarmers coming out the yin-yang. They should be shipping soon according to another thread

plasticfetish
05-16-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by sunshine
Is Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, K-Mart, Target or any other store still saling Star Wars figures because I haven't seen anything new since January? Does anyone know what is going on?
Yes sunshine. Yes, they all continue to supply the world with an endless supply of Pilot Jango Fett figures. I also spotted a smashed POTJ Porkins figure at Target a few days ago ... so, again ... yes, these stores are still selling Star Wars figures.

JEDIpartner
05-16-2003, 12:33 PM
Wal*Mart in Aurora, OH had a bunch of Obi-Wan Acklay Battles, Flying Artoos and Target in Rocky River, OH had some Spider Droids.

Val Da Car
05-16-2003, 04:34 PM
Wal-Mart setting out figures is a good sign since they are usually first to have figures since their distrubtion system is faster than most.

All they need is Aayla & Bariss waves instead of the current Obi-Wan (spear toss) & Flying R2

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-16-2003, 05:44 PM
I've found these, all at Wal-Marts:
*Obi-Wan (Acklay Battle)
*Mace Windu (Arena Confrontation)
*Darth Tyranus (Geonosian Escape)
*Tusken Raider (Tatooine Camp Ambush)
*Anakin Skywalker (Secret Ceremony)
*Boba Fett (Pit of Carkoon)
*R2-D2 (Droid Factory Flight)
*Han Solo (Hoth Rescue)
*Chewbacca (Mynock Hunt)
So I'm all caught up on Collection 1 figures, but I'm having a helluva time with Collection 2. Except for the Tusken, which I found at a Wal-Mart miles away from my house. So yes, things are coming out, but your stores must suck.

sunshine
05-25-2003, 05:00 PM
Still haven't seen anything new when can we excpect new shipments and are they still going to ship figures from January to Now or did stores cancel shipments until Clone Wars?

I'm coming to the conclusion Star Wars is dead.

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
05-25-2003, 07:31 PM
I haven't found anything new since before Christmas. Seriously. :cry:

Brainiak76
05-25-2003, 09:52 PM
is the han hoth and chewy in the 03 col 1 wv 1 case?

when i was at walmart i found two cases one smashed and one not of 03 col1 wv 1! To my luck the smashed case had the boba fett, sc ani, mace..and the ok one had yoda jedi high council, clone pilot, obi, tyranus! I was pretty heated and got busted by a lady working there cause i was opening the cases!!

Thunderstorm1
05-25-2003, 10:29 PM
I order a case from EE with the Hoth Han and Chewy!

They were in Case: Col 1 Wave 3 Ratio 1

Hope this helps!

By the way the only new Figs I have seen are the PAdme Chase/Tusken/Obi Wan/Dooku Wave

keithfite
05-25-2003, 10:46 PM
It seems sometimes that it would pay just to get them off the internet. If you think of gas money Because no one is finding anything. I have to admit though, I was very lucky. Right off the bat I found all of these figures at my wal-mart in portsmouth ohio, which is near columbus. Aayla secura Bariss Offee Geonosian dooku Acklay Obi wan Blonde imperial officer Rebel soldier Research droids Lama su and clone boy Ambush tusken raider Factory Amidala That was a long time ago. It filled me with alot of hope finding them thinking my wal-mart was finally gonna pick up, but there has been nothing since. And I have never seen mace, ceremony anakin, hoth han or any of those It really sometimes feels pointless to go look, but when you find em, its worth it

mtriv73
05-27-2003, 08:40 AM
I've found every figure released so far this year, mostly at a Wal-mart near my house. The problem is they only put out 1-2 new cases a week and they're gone by the end of the day leaving the appearance of the same peg-warmers just sitting there displacing valuable oxygen. Either TRU and Target haven't had anything new in a long time or I just haven't figured out when they stock to get them before they disappear.