PDA

View Full Version : Forget Ephant! Where's Aayla???????

Sidiously Darth
05-15-2003, 11:29 PM
I know there was a lot of complaining on the lack of Ephant Mons and rightly so. To this day, I have not seen one in a case or on a peg.:confused:

My problem is where is Aayla? I need one...just one and can't find her. The online places don't seem to have her or are charging way to much.

If someone can help me out, point me in the right direction or sell me one for cost, please get in touch. Otherwise, I'm just going to continue to complain on this thread until I find one.:frus:

Val Da Car
05-15-2003, 11:44 PM
That is why I am looking to EE for a case that comes with two Aayla's & two Bariss' in the same case...

Sidiously Darth
05-15-2003, 11:50 PM
That's great that you can do that but I'm not in a position to buy a case of figures when the need comes. Bills and living come first and figures get what's left over sometimes.

Adam
05-16-2003, 01:03 AM
Hmmph. At least you seem to be able to find newer figures. They sent all the pegwarmers to me! :cry:

Brainiak76
05-16-2003, 03:45 AM
same here!! nothing new!!

Dark Marble
05-16-2003, 09:42 AM
Yep, I have been looking for new waves of figures for awhile, but still nothing. I had to use a buy it now on ebay for Bariss and Aayla. Lucky the were on banged up cards, so I got them for a good price. But because the are female and jedi, a double whamy, they will be hard to pin down for a while. :(

Val Da Car
05-16-2003, 10:09 AM
EE case price on Wave 12 (Aayla & Bariss) is $59. for a non mint and $64 for a mint..

mm74md
05-16-2003, 10:27 AM
I've seen the Aayla & Bariss wave 2 times. Once at Wal Mart & the other at Target. I was lucky to snag one of each. For some reason, the Baltimore metro stores have been getting alot of the newer stuff. But unless you check in twice a day, you may miss them.

hango fett
05-16-2003, 12:21 PM
i have found a few in my area. the store i went to only had 2.
h

JEDIpartner
05-16-2003, 12:40 PM
Lama Su, Ayala and Barriss are the least common figures in the new waves, but more are expected to ship in future waves. Hold your horses, man! :)

TheDarthVader
05-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Same boat here...still no sign of them. I have only been able to find padme droid chase, tusken raider, 1 rebel trooper, teebo, eeth koth, and the research droids. Still looking for others, still looking at peg warmers.

Chiesa
05-17-2003, 04:51 PM
I figure these figures will be in good quantity and stock soon. Just be patient people! Neither have I seen the Ayala or the Bariss but I'm not sweating on it either.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-17-2003, 04:56 PM
I have all the Coll 1 figures, as well as the Tusken and brown hair Rebel Trooper. Never seen any more Coll 2 figures anywhere . . . not even Padmé. :cry:

Teeska Mon Eebon
05-17-2003, 10:37 PM
Wow out of all the crap I thought I was geting the only 2003 figure I have is Ayla... Great figure and all but I kinda wouldn't mind having some of the others....

Arrogant Arse
05-19-2003, 02:21 PM
I found both Ephant and Alaya at retail. Now, I have only seen them once each, and am glad I found them. I found Alaya, and Bariss for that matter, in a re-stock bin at Wal-Mart. It was quite a find. I do hope they ship more in the coming months.

Teeska Mon Eebon
05-20-2003, 09:44 AM
For those of you who have found it, Do you like Ayla's head articulation?

For those of you who don't have one Ayla's head swivles at the base of the head not the neck...

I kind of like it, I just noticed while I was trying to get Ayla to look in a nuetral postion and well yeah......

Sidiously Darth
06-07-2003, 11:48 PM
I no longer must search in vein for this figure. She arrived at my doorstep today via Priority Mail. I may have paid a few extra dollars via an auction but I'm pleased that I have her.:D Woo Hoo!!!:crazed:

Anyway, I think this is a great figure. I love the articulation and you can almost pose her just like the pic on the card. The only fault I see is her saber hilt. A tad on the large side. Looks like some kind of oversized, metallic colored vibr(female stimulation device)ator. I may change it out for one of the extra saber hilts I have. Oh my gosh! That would make her a custom figure.:eek: Now this threads going to get moved.:stupid:

Val Da Car
06-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Targe t!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!T arget!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target !!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Ta rget!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target! !!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Target!!!Tar get!!!Target!!!Target!!!

My Target got the wave 12 figures that include Aayla.....

time to go shopping.