PDA

View Full Version : help help help...AT-AT

TheDarthVader
05-17-2003, 12:33 AM
Okay, I just received a power of the force two AT-AT, and I love it. The only problem is...the decal on the front is coming off a little bit. My question...What do you use to get the decal to stick better? I need some help because I do not want to add something too toxic or sticky (super glue) but nothing too weak that will not hold the decal on!!! Please help me...I appreciate it. Thanks in advance. ;)

JediTricks
05-17-2003, 03:42 AM
This is one of the things that cheeses me off a lot. I don't like stickers in general, they're a pain to apply, they're often somewhat fragile, and they even come off. However, the best advice I've been given for this problem is to use a Glue Stick - I use the Scotch brand Glue Stick and it seems to be doing a great job. The glue goes on as thin or thick as you like and pretty uniform in application, and seems to have minimal bleed-through on paper stickers (this can be a big problem with some white glues).

TheDarthVader
05-17-2003, 01:25 PM
Thanks. I agree with you, the stickers are a pain in the rear. And I called Hasbro to see if they had a sticker sheet for the AT-AT, and the rep. said, "No, they item is not made anymore." What?! They want to price an item at $99.99, but then not carry sticker sheets for those of us who care! This is ridiculous because they don't make them well enough to hold, but then they do not have any replacement sheets. Heck, I'd even buy a sheet from them for a little price, but no. They just don't have any. Just venting some steam. I have a glue stick handy, so I will get to it!!

Darkross
05-20-2003, 11:55 AM
Hey TheDarthVader...

Check out the following link...

http://www.gadders.com/

You should be able to find what you're looking for there.

TheDarthVader
05-20-2003, 11:43 PM
Thanks! That is an awesome sight...I really appreciate that link.