PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed Slave Leia and Redux Vader. Who has added them to their collection?

Turbowars
05-17-2003, 01:20 PM
Well, I have. They both came to my door step last week from Kebco. They were 13.99 each NON mint, but they looked mint to me. Anyways, I wasn't going to order Vader because I have the old one, but I thought I would regret it later so I ordered him. I really like Leia, shes one of the best! She doesn't look anything like Fisher, but has any figure? The sculpting is awesome, love the bellybutton;). I ended up displaying the 2 Vaders kind of like book ends. It gives a nice finished look until more come.

Lman316
05-19-2003, 11:50 AM
I wish I could find them retail and I wish I could pull some money from the other lines I'm buying. My cash is all reserved for Movie Maniacs, Resident Evil (a few that I've missed) and then, possibly, an X Box or Gamecube.
Hasbro has been irking me lately and because of horrible distribution and sub-standard quality, I've grown appathetic to finding new stuff. I won't hunt like I used to for it.
But maybe I should for these - they looked cool.

End...

bobafrett
05-19-2003, 04:06 PM
I got them. My first set was bought through an online retailer, then I found a Vader at a TRU, and a second Leia through a fellow SSG member. I have yet to see a Leia unleashed at a store. I've started ordering mine online. It's worth the extra dollar or two instead of the countless visits to stores to find these, or any of the upcoming figures unleashed or otherwise for that matter.