PDA

View Full Version : New Luke and Vader??

jedimarvin
05-20-2003, 07:34 AM
I just checked out Kebco and they just listed a New Hope Luke and Darth for preorder. Are these gonna be repacks of old figs or all new sculpts. Has some promisse if Luke is something other then Tatooine. Anyway, did I miss something? Anybody ahev some info on them?

Rogue II
05-20-2003, 07:47 AM
I saw that, too. It is probably a typo. I have the ROTJ Luke and Vader (and the Snowtrooper) on pre-order with Kebco, so I'm hoping those come in soon.

JEDIpartner
05-20-2003, 08:11 AM
This is from another site but, apparently, Hasblah is reissuing a Tatooine Luke and basic Vader. These were found in a Wal*Mart computer... from what I recall of the article.

Beast
05-20-2003, 10:28 AM
The Vader is supposedly the one from the Dark Lords of the Sith 2-pack. Not sure about the Luke, most likely Blast Shield Luke. I wish they would toss a poncho in with the poor guy, since we still do need a figure of Luke: Tatooine w/ Poncho. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rogue II
05-20-2003, 11:04 AM
Interesting...If that's the case, I'll probably pass on Luke and Vader is a wait-and-see.

TheDarthVader
05-20-2003, 01:01 PM
I will get the Vader definately. The luke, if blastshield, I will pass on because I already have that one.

dirtydroid
05-20-2003, 05:28 PM
I can't stand the repacks! Pilot Jango? Give me a break! It just came out! I think most would prefer Hasbro to keep bringing out new characters. If you're going to do a re-pack, Do like EP1, Release ten thousand Mauls and Qui Gonn's in different poses!

INDIANA
05-20-2003, 06:03 PM
They should release figs that very few people were able to pick up the first time around. Ree-Yees, ComTech Leia/Pit Droids/Motti,
EU Dark and Space Troopers, Mara, the list goes on. I'd even buy 4 more Death Star Troopers if they weren't $10 each and came with new style blasters.

Turbowars
05-20-2003, 07:54 PM
which wave guys, 13 or 14?

Jerjerrod
05-21-2003, 12:12 AM
That's great news. Vader from MOTDS is on the top of my list for sure. Blast Shield Luke is a great figure too. With an added poncho, that would be the best Tatooine Luke ever. I will definitely get them both.

However, I don't know how likely that's true though, considering the fact that ROTJ Luke and Vader are scheduled to be released around summer.

jjreason
05-21-2003, 01:35 AM
I saw this as well, and wondered what the heck. Id like them to release the Darth Vader from the 2 pack to go with the Maul I have on preorder- that way I wouldn't have to fork over big bucks on ebay for that 2 pack. Talk about hard to get, those figures were a perfect choice.

Turbowars
05-21-2003, 06:15 PM
Well if it is true about these two figures, it will be awhile before they hit. They will have to be in wave 15 or later, because wave 14 has rehash Han and Leia in it.