PDA

View Full Version : I don't know if this is for real

roneyzf
05-20-2003, 06:02 PM
I live in the New York area. I was told this from my inside guy at Toys r us. That Hasbro is not going to be shipping new figures to us in a long time. Because of the amount of figures that they had to take back. I don't know if this is for real so i wanted to know if any body else heard this?

DarthChuckMc
05-20-2003, 06:07 PM
You've been BSed......Hasbro pulled pegwarmers so that stores COULD get new stock.....this guy is either misinformed, uninformed, or lying through his teeth.

Beast
05-20-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by DarthChuckMc
You've been BSed......Hasbro pulled pegwarmers so that stores COULD get new stock.....this guy is either misinformed, uninformed, or lying through his teeth.
Don't forget the ever popular, just plain stupid. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Kidhuman
05-20-2003, 07:00 PM
Or he is selling them out the back

Turbowars
05-20-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by kidhuman
Or he is selling them out the back Now you guys are catching on. JJB you hit the nail dead center of the head. Either stupid or just doesn't give a rats -SS.

TheDarthVader
05-21-2003, 12:59 PM
I posted something similar not long ago about a guy at TRU that told me that all of the new figures had been recalled. Liar. These workers are lying in order to either sell the figures, hoard all of the figures, or stop you from wondering where all the new figures are, or all three. I don't like it, and I called TRU and complained. The representative told me that they have ways of finding out if someone is doing that...but how? I don't know, but that is what she said.

Val Da Car
05-21-2003, 10:01 PM
I was talking to an online advertiser here at SSG and he mentioned the "recall" rumor (supposedly the out side boxes have wrong coding and needed to be sent back to China to be redone. This was told to him by Hasblow. Then the second rumor is that Wal Mart at minimum doubled their order. The Walmart rumor I can almost believe.)

As for any of the other information I think Hasbro underproduced