PDA

View Full Version : Ohio findings??????

Pages : 1 [2]

mericen
03-20-2004, 11:16 AM
I live about halfway between Columbus and Dayton and I have not found anything new, except for the Kamino Ultra packs (at the Polaris Wal-Mart on Tuesday) and the Target glasses (at all Targets), in the last month or so. Most of the Targets and Wal-Marts in both areas seem to have very little. I did find the Yavin wave about a month ago at the Wal-Mart in London but that was the last that I found. I live right outside of Springfield.

Jedi Drew
03-20-2004, 12:05 PM
Saw the Kamimo Ultras at WM on S.O.M. and Mayfieild-I passed since I have the first ones. This was at 10ish today-the had one of each. Target at Eastgate and University had nothing new along with WM at Severence-nothing new. Happy Hunting..... :eek: :eek:

JEDIpartner
03-22-2004, 11:23 AM
I've seen the Jabba and Palace Denizens packs pretty much every time I walk into a Target or a TRU. They are pretty common here in the Cleveland area.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-22-2004, 09:48 PM
I'm home for a couple days on my break of spring, so i'll be hittin' Troy and the surrounding areas this week before hitting cols on thur-sat.

Troy walmart: Holographic Luke, Hoth Trooper, Ruppertine (sp?), Lando Skiff
Troy Meijer- Tie Fighter Pilot, Hoth trooper

This is current as of 10:30 pm tonight (monday). HH! cheers! :D

Ohio Jedi
03-23-2004, 06:00 AM
Yesterday at lunch I found the entire Yavin wave at the Target on Polaris. Didn't realize how ...ah...feminine Tanus looks. :D

zlurp
03-23-2004, 10:46 PM
Just found the Yavin wave today at Target in Parma (minus Tanus Spijek). I must say I am pretty excited with these figures, they're pretty cool. Wal-Mart in Parma also had a Tie Pilot left. I think Tanus and J'Quille are going to be pretty tough to find, these are the only ones I haven't seen in the Cleveland area.

Jedi Drew
03-24-2004, 06:52 PM
WM Parmatown had the Yavin wave Sunday morning. I didn't have time to post it...sorry. :confused: If you need a Tanus I have a extra one I'll sell you at cost+tax :mad: . PM me...Happy Hunting.

zlurp
03-24-2004, 08:00 PM
Drew,
I pm'd you.

THE Slayer
03-25-2004, 05:27 PM
Not really SW but I do have a General Rattlor MOC if anyone of u Ohioans needs one.

mericen
04-02-2004, 06:06 PM
I found today at the Wal-Mart in Springfield, two Dengars. They did not have the Bossk or Admiral Ozzel though. They had a few of the Jan Dodonna, Dutch Vander and Captain Antilles.

Jedi Drew
04-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Target at Mayfield and S.O.M. (Eastgate) has 2 Jango Ultras and 2 Obi Ultras as of this morning (9ish). WM on Mayfield had Zero along with Target University and Bedford Hts. TRU North Randall had no sign of the silver Clones or new figures.

keithfite
04-03-2004, 04:06 PM
that was a cool find mericen. I havnt seen those at all.
I have found everything at TRU and wal marts in both portsmouth and in columbus.
But I have not seen the ne dengar, bossk, or ozzel.
Has anyone found the new han, or lando from the endor wave

Jedi Drew
04-03-2004, 08:33 PM
No, Ozzel Wave up North here... :confused:

zlurp
04-06-2004, 09:12 PM
I'm having trouble finding the Jabba's Palace wave except the R2's w/drink tray. I have yet to see a J'Quille, and I have only seen Lando once. Right now it seems that the area stores are pretty bare, with a lot of the Hoth figures still hanging around. Has anyone else had trouble finding the Jabba's Palace wave in the Cleveland area?

Ohio Jedi
04-07-2004, 05:43 AM
I saw Bossk and Dengar yesterday at Target but the cards were too dinged up.

mericen
04-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Today I found a lot of the Red Leader X-wing Fighter at the Toy r Us in Springfield, OH. They probably had close to 20 of them. I bought it and got my free Silver Clone Trooper. I think they only had the Clone Trooper left because they never got theirs until around Tuesday or Wednesday. They did not have many of the Clones left though. The ones in Dayton I believe were out of the Clone Troopers by Monday. I did find an Admiral Ozzel to this week but have still not seen Bossk. I did not even see any of them last weekend when I went to Trader's World Flea Market. No one there or at Turtle Creek had Bossk. Plenty of Admiral Ozzel's, Tanus Spijek, and Dengars but no Bossk.

Jedi Commando
04-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Akron area- Found the Red Leader X-wing in Fairlawn (Akron) yesterday. No luck with the Bossk wave what so ever.

keithfite
04-13-2004, 09:22 PM
I think I have found everything thats out right now. but I wanted to ask if any of you have found ultra ewok or is it not out yet
I havent seen red leader x wing but I will deffinately get it.
I also cant wait to get the next wave of saga with at st han, and general lando.
those arent out yet are they? But I really just wanted to ask if ultra ewok was out and have any of you in OHIO seen it.

Ohio Jedi
04-14-2004, 06:54 AM
Meijer's has gotten the Star Destroyer wave. I found a set at the one Polaris and Rte3

mericen
04-14-2004, 04:49 PM
Yesterday my Mom found three of the silver Clonetrooper's on the shelf at the Toys r Us across from the Fairfield Commons Mall in Dayton. They must have been left over from the week before. I think though they did not receive their shipment of the clones until late, as they did not have any last Sunday. They were all in fairly good shape, and yes she did buy them.

keithfite
04-16-2004, 07:31 PM
has anyone in ohio found ultra ewok. and when does the sandcrawler come out

As far as findings in portsmouth, new boston and wheelersburg ohio its been real slow lately. I will be going to columbus next week. I will report my findings there when I get back
Its screwed up, but the place getting good new figures in is the K mart.
Hell if I know whats goin on there.

But let me know if you have found ultra ewok.
Thanks everyone.

Also, be ready for the new 4 pack the skirmish at carkoon. it is due in the last weeks of april.
Once again they have really screwed up. theres only one new figure in the set. so that means I will have to be buying this thing. I got to have all figures.
happy hunting guys and girls
check ya later

keithfite
04-19-2004, 10:21 PM
hey everyone. today in columbus I found alot

Every Target had collector cups and clone wars cartoon figures.
at one target I got some extra screen scenes for $5

At eastland TRU on groves rd I found x wing red leader. which I think is really cool even though most seem to be ****ed about it.

at the TRU where I got red leader, they had about 20 silver clones in a bin for $4.99 I picked up the 4 in the best shape, all the one remaining were in great shape as well

they also had ther general jan dodonna wave

after everything today I got red leader, 4 clones, 2 cartoon clones, cartoon ventress, and jedi council 1 and 2 for $10

also, all the media plays were full of new star wars and lotr middle earth
Talk to everyone later. also, has anyone found ultra ewok yet

Jedi Drew
04-20-2004, 06:01 PM
No sign of the Ultra Ewok or the Star Destroyer wave up in the Cleveland area. I've been pounding the Targets and WM on the Eastside for the past 2 weeks but they don't have crap. I want an extra Ultra Ewok to open and a fellow collector needs the Star Destroyer wave. I saw the Red X-Wing at TRU but passed. I have even resulted to checking at K-Mart but found nothing. Well, hope it gets better before it gets worse...... :confused:

THE Slayer
04-22-2004, 10:39 PM
I really want the ewok and havent found him either. I was watching battle for endor yesterday with my 3yr old cousin, who is quite the SW fanatic btw. But today I did find a MOrgul witch king, AWSOME, and a king of the dead. I REALLY want to open them but my lotr shelf is full...
Does anyone have awsome transfers of the ewok movies on dvd??

Jedi Drew
04-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Picked up the Luke w/cup and Anakin w/cup the other day at Target in Willoughby. Other then that no new figures are to be found as of the past two days. Happy Hunting. :confused:

keithfite
05-01-2004, 01:34 PM
I have looked in portsmouth ohio and columbus ohio, I cant find anything. Here at home in the portsmouth/new boston region, the wal marts are doing decent, but not great. tons of ultra, no ewok. and they keep putting out dutch, tie fighters, and all that. no bossk, dengar, or ozzel.
I want that new ewok.
in columbus, I have found this lately

Targets
Cartoon series 1 and 2, collector cups, clearance screen scenes, and alot of bariss offee and aayla, ashla and jempa

TRU
all seem to have red leader, screen scenes for $21 still, ultra "everything but ewok" In one awhile back I found silver clones, havent seen those for awhile, jedi 4 pack, and all the waves I have seen except the bossk, ozzel wave.

Media Play
alot of clone wars figures
Durge, Mace obi, Durge on bike, clone with bike, army builders I think they had.

Meijer
Sucks

thats the summary.
No bossk, dengar, ozzel, ultra ewok. no skirmish of carkoon, and also shouldnt the han, general lando wave be out now?

vadersvette
05-01-2004, 02:22 PM
I have'nt found much of anything here in the Akron area. :( :cry: Just some R-3POs and the TRU Red Leader X-Wing. Targets has some CW stuff, mostly ships and sabers.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-01-2004, 03:17 PM
TRU
all seem to have red leader, screen scenes for $21 still, ultra "everything but ewok" In one awhile back I found silver clones, havent seen those for awhile, jedi 4 pack, and all the waves I have seen except the bossk, ozzel wave.

Meijer
Sucks

thats the summary.
No bossk, dengar, ozzel, ultra ewok. no skirmish of carkoon, and also shouldnt the han, general lando wave be out now?

Which screen scenes? Also, i'm glad ot hear that Ohio TRU's have the new X-wing. I can pick one up then!!! Also, i love the "Meijer: sucks" because most of the ones i've hit in my hunting have been barren wastelands!!! HH! :D

Jedi Drew
05-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Found Bossk, Dengar, Ozzel ect. at Target in Bedford Hts. Only picked up Bossk and Dengar to open-since I'm waiting on my KEBCO order. Also found the Ewok w/glider at Target Eastgate-picked up one of these to open also. Happy Hunting.

THE Slayer
05-03-2004, 07:01 PM
The closest TRU had some Silver Clones on the pegs. I didn't buy them. I'm not a completest,, and didnt really 'feel' that I needed a silver clone.... I haven't bought anything SW related in the longest time.. its so sad.

I want a EWOK.. A real EWOK.. one that squeels when I pinch him....

vadersvette
05-03-2004, 07:45 PM
Found Bossk, Dengar, Ozzel ect. at Target in Bedford Hts. Only picked up Bossk and Dengar to open-since I'm waiting on my KEBCO order. Also found the Ewok w/glider at Target Eastgate-picked up one of these to open also. Happy Hunting.

Good, hopefully the Akron area stores will get some stuff in. Just got back from the Wal-Mart in Macedonia, and they had nothing--just one Hoth Soldier, Jabba, and 2 Kamino Obi-Wan's. :rolleyes:

mericen
05-07-2004, 12:58 PM
I found one of the Ewok Warrior with Glider Ultra figure at Target in Springfield yesterday. I also saw the Luke and Anakin Collector's Cups on Wednesday at the Target on Brice Rd in Columbus. That is all that I have seen new.

keithfite
05-19-2004, 02:35 PM
hey guys.
at my local wal marts "portsmouth" I have found all figures up to ozzel, dengar, and bossk. I have seen all the new waves of unleashed including the re packaged luke and sidious witch kick *** I might add.
I also keep finding tons of HOF. and I have been lucky enough to find tons of storm troopers when I find them

In columbus I have found the same basic collection up to dengar, bossk, ozzel,
and at Targets I have seen glider and wave 1 and 2 of collector cups.

and for anyone in the ohio area who makes there way to the ashland Ky mall like I do, their KB keeps getting glider wave with ewok, and there wal mart has tons of HOF including much stormtroopers

I have heard people are finding the endor general wave. you guys and girls in ohio seen em yet?
I also heard the skirmish 4 pack is now being found, but I havent found that yet either.

vadersvette
05-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Macedonia Wal-Mart has the HOF Figs...not much else, though. KB ToyWorks (chain of KB Toys) in Cuyahoga Falls has a ton of 2002 figs for $2.99. Also they have the Jedi Council and Geonosian War Room sets for $6.99.

mericen
05-22-2004, 11:26 AM
On Thursday I saw a bunch of the Skirmish at Carkoon 4 pk at the Toys R Us by the Fairfield Commons Mall in Dayton. They at least had 10 or so. I have also mainly just seen the HOF waves at most stores, although I have seen very few Stormtroopers, mostly just Leia, Anakin and Luke.

keithfite
05-26-2004, 06:24 PM
I keep finding HOF and today at new boston wal mart they had the re packaged unleashed figures of obi wan, no sidious or luke today, I need to get those. I am going to columbus tomorrow, I will post my findings. I hope to find skirmish at carkoon 4 pack.

keithfite
05-28-2004, 05:41 PM
hey everyone
in columbus yesterday I found

at every TRU I went to, Skirmish at carkoon 4 pack, deluxe clone wars durge and speeder, clone and speeder, droid builders, spider droid, jedi, no clones at all for $7.95

and as far as targets, they just had the first wave of collector cups and the ultra figures
Only saw 1 ewok with glider.

How many of you in OH found the mcquarrie stormtrooper
I have 2 but have never seen them in stores

mericen
05-31-2004, 06:09 PM
I saw about 10-20 McQuarrie Stormtroopers in the stores, mostly at Toys R Us and Wal-Mart. I think at one time the Toys R Us in Springfield had about 5 or six of the Concept Stormtroopers, but at that time I had already found the 3 that I had wanted for myself. They stayed on the shelves for about a week or two then they were gone never to be seen again. I also saw quite a few of the SA Clonetroopers too at Wal-Marts, mostly at the one on Hilliard-Rome Road in Columbus. This was all last November or December though.

mericen
06-03-2004, 12:58 PM
I saw on Wednesday at the Target on Polaris Parkway one J'Quille. So I can guess that Target is still putting out some of the old shipments still. It was the Jabba's Palace wave that they had.

vadersvette
06-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Today, my town's Target (Stow) had a ton of figures (they didn't have them last time I was there!) They had the Executor wave, Skiff Lando, Holo Luke, Tanus Spijek, and most of the ANH Wave (except for Dodonna and the TIE Pilot--the one I really want :cry: )

keithfite
06-08-2004, 11:15 PM
Those are good finds. The Wal Mart near Portsmouth Ohio has been getting those waves, the hoth waves, and HOF
when does the general lando general madine wave and these new OTC figures come out?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-09-2004, 12:42 AM
I dunno about Lando/Madine wave, but the OTC figures hit in June/July. I know that Kebco charged me for a bunch of them, so i'm assuming they can't be too far off. I would think that the Lando/Madine wave would be hittnig before all the OTC stuff hits, so it's probably out now. It usually takes a while for stuff to hit Ohio though. HH! :D

mericen
06-10-2004, 06:30 PM
The only place that I have seen the Battle of Endor wave has been at the Trader's World Flea Market and Turtle Creek Flea Market. The guy at Trader's World usually gets what he has in Tennessee. I am still also looking for a Han and a General Madine.

darth_sidious
06-11-2004, 11:43 AM
Hey vadersvette, the Fairlawn target had a lot of Dodonnas last time I was there, but no Tie Pilots (they arent included in the remix case). Hasbro has been mixing figures from the last few waves in the most recent cases, so it might ship again before the OTC.

Has anyone near Akron seen the Endor wave of generals? I heard one person finding it in Medina, but thats it.

PS - I have an extra MOC J'Quille for trade if someone needs it (PM me).

Kidhuman
06-11-2004, 11:51 AM
VAdersvette, I have an extra Tie fighter pilot MOC. If interested in a trade or buying it, check out the thread in the trade section by me, or PM me.

darth_sidious
06-11-2004, 07:32 PM
The Rolling Acres target put out more figures, including a case of the star destroyer wave, but someone took all the Bossks, they have Ozzel and Dengar however, as well as the Yavin wave...

mericen
06-16-2004, 06:30 PM
Vadersvette, I know it is probably too far but the Wal-Mart and the Target by the Dayton Mall in Dayton, OH both have at least two to three Tie Fighter Pilots. They had them as of this afternoon plus the Wal-Mart has had them for at least two months that I know of without selling them.

keithfite
06-19-2004, 03:13 PM
hey guys. In columbus ohio, the tru on hamilton road had the new otc exclusive darth vader and tie fighter. that thing looks awsome in its new packaging.

mericen
06-22-2004, 12:43 PM
I saw one of the Darth Vader Tie Fighters today at the Toys R Us in Springfield. You are right it does have a very awesome package.

mericen
06-25-2004, 11:35 AM
The Polaris Super Wal-Mart in Columbus had the Star Destroyer wave on Wednesday. They had just put them out at the time I was there so they still had 5-6 Bossks and plenty of Ozzel and Dengar too. I have not seen much else this past week other than quite a few of the Darth Vader Ties at Toys R Us.

vadersvette
06-25-2004, 03:14 PM
The Target at Chapel Hill Mall (Akron) has the OTC Basic lightsabers :rolleyes: Nothing else yet... :cry:

vadersvette
06-29-2004, 02:44 AM
Today, my Target in Stow had the OTC electronic sabers...nothing exciting, but it was my first time seeing the new package in person, and I must say I'm impressed :crazed:

plo koon 200
06-29-2004, 02:35 PM
Same here. Target Willoughby got the electronic sabers. Only OTC I have seen. Great packaging.

Jedi Drew
06-29-2004, 10:26 PM
Just wanted to say "Hi" and that the Parma and Mayfield area's have nothing new at Target, Wal Mart or TRU. Have a good July 4th...... ;) ;)

vadersvette
07-06-2004, 02:23 AM
Anyone finding anything new yet? Any Vintage or basic figures? :crazed:

JEDIpartner
07-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Mentor TRU has OTC X-Wing and Vader's TIE Fighter.

mericen
07-07-2004, 07:31 PM
I found today at the Hilliard-Rome Road Meijer, VOTC figures. They had 5 Han Solos, 5 Obi-Wan Kenobis and 4 Princess Leias. They did not have any Lukes. They were up on the top shelf next to the Unleashed figures. When I left there were still 3 of each left. This was at 2pm or so. I will say they look much better in person than they do on the internet.

mericen
07-08-2004, 05:41 PM
I saw today at the K-Mart on Upper Valley Pike in Springfield a lot of the VOTC Leia, Han and Obi-Wan. They maybe had like 5 of each or so. They also had some of the Galactic Heroes sets but none of the Chewbacca/C-3PO set. These too they had five or so of each set. The Galactic Heroes set were $5.49 and the VOTC were $9.99

mericen
07-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Today at the Meijer in Springfield I found OTC R2D2 Dagobah, R2D2(ANH), Luke (Bespin), Tie Fighter Pilot, IG-88 and Bossk. They also had two each of the VOTC Leia, Han and Obi-Wan. Meijer's price on the OTC is now $5.99 instead of $4.99, although only one of the figures was able to be rung up the Tie Fighter Pilot I think.

vadersvette
07-09-2004, 10:53 PM
Nothing yet in my area :cry: Today, I called practically every Target, K-Mart, Toys R Us, KB, and Wal-Mart in the Summit County phone book, and I struck out. :frus:

darth_sidious
07-10-2004, 05:31 AM
vadersvette, I've found that calling doesnt always help, unless the employee thats checking for you has a clue about what you are talking about. On several occassions, I've called stores only to find exactly what I was looking for after stopping in...

As for the Akron area though, I havent seen the OTC or VOTC figures yet (nor the Endor wave for that matter), but TRU has the OTC Vaders Tie, x-wing, tie fighter, as well as lightsabers (target and WM have been getting these too)...

mericen
07-10-2004, 12:01 PM
I know first hand that calling does not always work. I used to work for Meijer, and even working there you sometimes do not know what is in stock and what is not. Sometimes boxes of toys will sit in the receiving area for 2-3 days at a time waiting for systems department to code them into the system. So the store may have the new figures but can not sell them until the store "officially" has them. Plus the back room at Meijer is usually a chaotic mess.

vadersvette
07-10-2004, 05:04 PM
It pays to call sometimes, but I had no luck this past time. The only place that knew what I was talking about was Toys R Us (they told me they have the OTC vehicles and some older Saga stuff.)
Anyway, today at Wal-Mart in Springfield TWP (Arlington Road near Akron) I finally found the Dodonna wave. Now I just need to find that Endor wave :rolleyes:

mericen
07-10-2004, 06:31 PM
You and me both on finding the Edor Wave, I still need another Han and General Madine. On a side note, today at the Wal-Mart on Georgesville Rd in Columbusmost of the OTC figures that are out. They had 1 Yoda(Dagobah),1 Spirit Obi-Wan, 4 Dagobah Lukes, 2 Obi-Wan (ANH), 2 Boba Fetts, 3 Leia Bespin, 3 Cloud Car Pilots, 3 Lobots, 1 C-3PO, 2 R2D2 (ANH), 1 Han Solo and 1 R2D2(dagobah). I am not certain what case these are from. They were mostly $4.74 but a few rang $4.77. Also for anyone that lives in Columbus, when exactly did the Wal-Mart on Georgesville Rd open? Last time I was that way it was not there.

mericen
07-15-2004, 09:59 AM
If anyone else is finding the OTC figures in Ohio, are you only finding them at the Super Wal-Marts or are you also finding them at the regular ones too? All that I have found at Wal-Marts have been at the Super ones not the regular. I have found most every figure that is out except for the Stormtrooper so far.

Jedi Drew
07-15-2004, 06:13 PM
Found OTC Luke Dagobah and the dirty R2 today at Target University Hts. (Cleveland)-picked them up again for a fellow collector. These were the only 2 they had. TRU Parmatown had the new TIE and no new figures. Happy Hunting....

plo koon 200
07-15-2004, 06:37 PM
mericen I found the regular OTC at a regular Wal-Mart.
Hey, Jedi Drew oddly those were the only two figures missing when I got my figures.

mericen
07-16-2004, 10:18 AM
The only one I have seen them at is Dayton so far is the Super Center on Dorothy Lane, but then again the rest of the Wal-Marts have not gotten anything new in a few months so maybe that is why. Columbus seems to be a little better.

Jedi Drew
07-16-2004, 05:34 PM
This morning I found TOTC Leia, Han and Ben at K-Mart in Garfield Hts. they come with a cool special plastic cover over them. They also had the New Fett 12" (I picked up) and the New 12" Luke. And....they also have the Galactic Heroes. I picked up one set of each of them. I guess K-Mart is getting new stuff along with Target. Happy Hunting.

keithfite
07-19-2004, 03:08 AM
Hey guys. havent found much in Ohio but bossk, dengar wave and OTC lightsabers. but I know some of you from ohio make the trip to the hunington mall in WV. The TRU there had the new jedi council scene with qui gon. I picked one up. I think connected the council scene will be really good. They had about 8 or 10 left after I purchased mine.
I still cant find OTC or VOTC. but hopefully I will. I saw some of you guys have been finding them. well, if I find anymore I will post it here. good luck with your figure findings

keithfite
07-25-2004, 12:17 PM
whats up all. all I can find in portsmouth ohio is the bossk, dengar wave.
I had a question though. has anyone in the columbus area found any OTC, VOTC, or any of the re released star wars buddies. please let me know. your help is appreciated. I will check you all later keith

mericen
07-25-2004, 06:26 PM
Keith, I have found VOTC figures at the Meijer on Hilliard-Rome Road and OTC figures at the Wal-Marts on Georgesville Road and Polaris Wal-Mart. Plus I have seen OTC figures also at the Wal-Mart in London but they did not have any there today. I have now found all of the OTC figures that are currently out between Columbus and Dayton. I have yet to see the re-issued buddies yet. I myself live half way between Columbus and Dayton.

keithfite
07-26-2004, 12:58 PM
today at my local portsmouth/new boston k mart they had VOTC x2 ben, x2 han, x1 leia. no luke. I picked up one each. these figures are amazing, and look great MOC.

plo koon 200
07-26-2004, 02:53 PM
At Mentor TRU I have spotted VOTC, Vader's Tie, MF, X-Wing, Tie, and Jedi Council Scenes. Some are gone now.

At Suncoast I saw the Cloud City Wave.

At WM at Mentor I saw the Dagobah wave and a few Repacks including the Scout Trooper.

keithfite
07-28-2004, 07:14 PM
I had some finds today.

In Ohio
Chesapeake K Mart
VOTC 12" boba fett and luke skywalker
Playskool galactic heroes

I know this isnt ohio, but I know some like me travel to the ashland and hunington malls. so heres these

Hunington mall WV
TRU
new council scene 1, talking yoda, X wing, tie fighters

Target
collector cups
OTC lightsabers
OTC bespin wave, bunch of re packs, x2 leia, x2 lobot, x 1 cloud car pilot

all I bought today was lobot, leia and cloud car pilot.
I will be going through columbus soon and will post any finds when I get back

mericen
07-29-2004, 12:57 PM
I found yesterday at the Meijer on Springboro Pike (Miamisburg) 2 of the VOTC Luke Skywalkers. So they are definitely slowly hitting the toy shelves.

plo koon 200
07-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Has anybody found the Leia cup. I swear it never hit.

mericen
07-30-2004, 12:06 PM
I did see 2-3 of them at the Traders World Flea Market (Lebanon) last Saturday but I do not know where the guy who had them got them from. I do know he does not get them off the internet so he had to have got them at some Target somewhere. But to be honest I did not ask where he got them from.

Lazer Brain
07-30-2004, 03:44 PM
i saw the liea cups once, i picked up two. but , never saw them again.
later

JEDIpartner
08-09-2004, 08:19 AM
OTC "Ask Yoda" at various Kmarts. Target in Rocky River has the Falcon, OTC X-Wing and TIE as well as a ton of VOTC Han, Ben and Leia.

keithfite
08-09-2004, 11:34 AM
I keep finding VOTC "all but luke", galactic heroes, and 12" Boba Fett and Luke at the kmarts in chesapeek, portsmouth new boston and such.
My local walmart is yet to even get otc or votc
My local K mart has like 10 racks clear with stickers for all star wars stuff. stickers for 2 packs "I assume these are the playskool? VOTC, OTC and on the low shelves there are otc stickers, I hope since they are down on the low shelves where stuff just sits these spaces are reserved for the new exclusive cantina sets

For those traveling to the hunington/barboursville mall. TRU has VOTC, falcon, x wing, and new council scenes
KB has a few otc but not many. just like han and 3po
Target VOTC, OTC, Falcon, and lightsabers

I was in columbus recently and found a few things that I didnt get to post, but one thing for sure all targets had the clone wars cartoon figures clearanced very cheap

JEDIpartner
08-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Yeah... all of the Kmarts have done the resets here. I'm surprised that, relly, the only product that is missing in the enitre aisle is Star Wars. The one near where I work has been sitting on that ugly 12" Luke for about 2 weeks. They have had VOTCs for a couple weeks and just got OTCs as well as Ask Yoda and the Lightsabers. Still waiting on reships of the Galactic Heroes, Falcon and VOTC case 2 or 2.5

JEDIpartner
08-14-2004, 01:02 PM
Just quickly...

VOTC Luke 3.75" found at TRU near Great Northern Mall.

Cantina Set #1 found at Kmart in Westlake!

Happy hunting!!!

JEDIpartner
08-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Blue Suit Fett at Solon, Ohio Kmart.

Grey Suit Fett at Garfield Heights, Ohio Kmart alongside Stormtrooper. Interesting note that there is a box variation of Luke. See variations thread. Cantina set there as well. One left.

JEDIpartner
08-18-2004, 03:06 PM
Kmart Garfield Heights is still sitting on all the Fetts, Lukes and Stormies from the other day. The Cantina set is gone. There is only ONE OTC figure and that is Luke Pilot. There is ONE VOTC and that is Obi-Wan. They still have one Ask Yoda left along side one Han/Leia "heroes", 3 "Ceremony" Anakins, 1 "Hangar" Anakin & 1 Hoth Han.

JEDIpartner
08-20-2004, 09:33 AM
Oh, and the Cantina sets are back on the shelves at Garfield Heights today!

keithfite
08-20-2004, 03:54 PM
portsmouth kmart has galactic heroes and a bunch of exclusive bar scenes. they also get in every other day VOTC wave 1.
Wal Mart has everything up to the last parts of the saga. NO OTC or VOTC

JEDIpartner
08-21-2004, 11:19 AM
I'm hoping to find some new VOTCs this weekend.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-08-2004, 07:19 AM
According to Geb over at the Green Dragon, he found some MASTER REPLICAS at his Local Meijer, which I believe is the Beavercreek one. So, maybe they carry these now?!!??? But no new Marvel legends. Freakin' Meijer. :crazed:

JEDIpartner
09-08-2004, 02:21 PM
Someone brought me the Obi-Wan and Jango Galactic Heroes for my desk. :) Apparently they had them all where they got them.

JEDIpartner
09-09-2004, 07:35 AM
Nabbed a VOTC Darth Vader last night at Target in Bedford.

JEDIpartner
09-12-2004, 08:47 AM
For those who haven't yet picked up the VOTC Luke, the Wal*Mart at Great Northern is sitting on a TON of them. They must have just gotten about 3-4 boxes of that assortment in. There were, no lie, about a dozen Lukes and just about as many Hans and about 6 Obi-Wans.

Jedi Drew
09-14-2004, 06:50 PM
Hey-just wanted to say "Hi"-no time to hunt in a few weeks. I've just been busy at work. Have to sell that beer to make money to pay the bills and buy more figures.... :eek: :eek: HH

mericen
09-15-2004, 06:30 PM
I found today at the Target on Polaris Parkway, VOTC Lando, C-3PO, Darth Vader and Yoda. They had 3-4 of each except for Yoda which they had 2 of. I can see from the Lando's that Hasbro went the cheap way and made his cape only blue, or at least that is the way the 3 I saw were.

JEDIpartner
09-17-2004, 11:04 AM
Godammit!!!! I was just there a week ago!!! :mad:

I am really cheesed off at the local Kmart. They had one huge pallet of toys sitting in a main aisle on Monday. I went back Tuesday and it was still there. I went back on Wednesday and it had been joined by a second pallet. I went back Thursday. Both were still sitting there. I went this morning. The previous two had been joined by a third!!!! There was a little pow wow going on in the front of the store. I am wondering if they are going to restock all of the departments for the weekend.

Jedi Drew
09-23-2004, 07:28 PM
Found the VOTC Chewie, Stormtrooper, R2, and Fett at Target in University Hts. today. Sorry, JEDIPartnr they only had one of each or else I would of got you them. HH.....

Jedi Drew
09-25-2004, 12:01 PM
Well, for the bad news first....K-Mart in Garfield Hts. and Solon didn't have any new 2nd Cantina sets (Garfield still had 3 pallets of toys out on the floor). Target (again) in University Hts. has the OTC Slave 1. I first used the scaner and punched in the right item #er which is:087060310. It showed that they had some in the back stockroom. So I picked up the "RED" phone and a worker came over to see what I needed. I asked him if I could get two of these since they were in the stockroom. Sure, no problem. About 5 mins. later he brought out the whole case (they come packed 4 to a case). I took two and he put the others to the shelf. So I guess if you ask you will receive.... ;) ;) Happy Hunting.... P.S. this was about 9:30 this morning.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-26-2004, 05:33 PM
greetings from Southeast Ohio, athens!! Home of one freakin' wal-mart!! :D

Nothing here, but my dad back in the dayton area did pick up the Slave I from the Huber Heights wal-mart. No Cantina Scene 2 yet though. HH! cheers! :D

Jedi Drew
10-17-2004, 11:02 AM
Today Parmatown TRU had nothing (on Y-wings), the Parma Target had one OTC Tusken everything "NEW" was gone. :confused: One more thing is what's up with KEBCO.... :crazed: ship me something soon I see it at retail.

Jedi Drew
10-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Parmatown TRU has 3 Y Wings as of this afternoon. No new figures...HH

Jedi Drew
11-21-2004, 05:13 AM
Yesterday Morning at Wal-Mart in Mayfield I picked up Rabe, Sly, Pablo, and Yarura for a fellow collector. Really weird that they didn't have the Queen. That new TRU out at Eastgate really sucks bad with SW figures. HH :crazed:

Jedi Drew
11-25-2004, 03:47 AM
ANYONE STILL HERE.... :confused: Happy T-Day. Be safe all the nut jobs will be out. :crazed:

THE Slayer
12-03-2004, 10:15 PM
My mom picked up Rabe, Yarura, and the Queen for me last week. I haven't picked anything up in the longest time!

Jedi Drew
12-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Garfield Hts. K-Mart this morning (9 ish) have Rabe, Queen, ect. BUT they are on the end cap of the toy asile. And they are on sale... :eek: HH

JEDIpartner
01-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Holy Crap!!!

I was at the Target in Rocky River, looking for CW Animated figures when I see the Tatooine Skiff sitting on a shelf!! The back of the box was roached but the barcode was still intact. I took it to the scanner: "Item not Found". I took it up to the cash-wrap and the cashier could not pull a price on it. She called one of the managers over and he was just stunned that I had found this in their store. HE even knew how long it had been since they carried it.

After a little futzing, he eventually found the DPC for it and then proceeded to look for a price. It came up as $4.96. He told me he'd give it to me for half that since the box was in such bad shape. $2.48 Boy-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e!!! How ya like me now?!!! :D

Oh... they didn't have anything other than the Mace Windu CWA reissue.

Jedi Drew
01-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Nice find JEDIpartnr... :D :D . Well, today I found all the new Clone Wars figures at Wal Mart in Mayfield Hts. I got both the red and blue clone troopers. They must of just put out the case-this was about 9:30ish this morning. And yes JEDIpartnr I picked you up an ARC Trooper-I'll give you a call...HH :crazed: :crazed:

Jedi Drew
01-16-2005, 05:33 AM
On Friday saw 3 OTC Falcons at Target (Bedford) for $12.48. So I went back yesterday (Sat.) morning and guess what???? :confused: All of them were GONE :mad: :mad: . I couldn't buy one on Friday because I had the company van. Next time when I see something like that it's MINE-van or not. Well, Happy Hunting.......

Jedi Drew
01-18-2005, 06:25 PM
Yesterday I picked up the animated Clone Wars Yellow Clone Trooper at University Hts. Target. Looked like that they just put out a new case. Anyone from Ohio still here.... :ermm: :ermm:

Jedi Drew
01-24-2005, 05:10 PM
Went on a toy run today looking for the ROTS preview figures. Here's the low down: WM Tiedeman and Brookpark=NOTHING
WM Severence=NOTHING
WM Mayfield Hts.=NOTHING
Target Bedford=NOTHING
Target Mayfield Hts.=NOTHING
Target University Hts.=NOTHING
So guess what I found???? :confused: :confused: NOTHING!!!!!! Oh well, Happy Hunting.... :eek: :eek:

Jedi Drew
01-29-2005, 12:03 PM
Target Eastgate have the Preview Figures. I don't know if they will put them out since I busted open the box on the cart that was stamped not to release till 2/1/05. :eek: The Wookie and Grievous look the best IMO. And actually the package isn't that bad. This was at 10ish this morning and they had 3 cases. Happy Hunting...... ;)

Yoda-Wan
01-29-2005, 10:00 PM
Hey all....I've not posted here in a really really long time. I didn't really loose interest in collecting, just sorta decided to slack off for a while. Didn't want to buy every single thing anymore. But I found some of the preview figs today at the cols. wally on Morse Rd. i got the wookiee warrior and general grevious. They were already out of Tion and R4. Hope to get them sometime this week. They had 3 grevious and 2 wookiee as of about 9:30pm

Jedi Drew
02-11-2005, 07:11 PM
JEDIpartnr hooked me up with an Anakin's Jedi Starfighter. Looks pretty cool. He found them at Bedford Target.....if ANYONE from the Cleveland area cares... :mad:

vadersvette
02-12-2005, 09:23 PM
JEDIpartnr hooked me up with an Anakin's Jedi Starfighter. Looks pretty cool. He found them at Bedford Target.....if ANYONE from the Cleveland area cares... :mad:

Hey, I care :crazed: ----Just not been postin' here (been over at rebelscum lately and forgot all 'bout SSG) :crazed: :D

Jedi Drew
02-25-2005, 05:03 PM
Just wanted to check in and report that nothing new has been found. I'm looking for the unleashed Stormie. Anyone find him in OH? HH

JEDIpartner
03-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Since my emancipation from KEBco, I will be hunting a little more diligently... :)

Kidhuman
03-04-2005, 10:05 AM
Since my emancipation from KEBco, I will be hunting a little more diligently... :)

Oh joy, more posts to sift through. :p :beard: :crazed:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
03-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Just wanted to check in and report that nothing new has been found. I'm looking for the unleashed Stormie. Anyone find him in OH? HH

Drew- Yeah, i found the Unleashed stormies here in Ohio. I found some at my athens wally world and dad found some at the Mansfield area TRU's. I think we have might afew extra if you're interested? cheers! :D

Jedi Drew
03-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Found the Wheel Bike and Obi Starfighter at Target in Bedford. No signs of "new figures." :crazed:

JEDIpartner
03-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Drew needs to get his eyes checked when telling me that there was another Obi-Wan starfighter on the shelf. LOL Saw the Wheelbike and non-preview ANAKIN starfighter later that day. Only ROTS bloody Galactic bloody Heroes and non-Preview Anakin starfighters on ALL sides of the bloody buggery city!!!!

JEDIpartner
03-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Went back to one of the "remanant" stores this morning and asked the clerk to check the stockroom as the scanner showed two more vehicles besides the wheelbike and the Anakin starfighter (still sitting there for almost a week!). I was hoping for an Obi-Wan starfighter but at least came away with a Tri-Fighter. The other was another Anakin fighter. I am thinking that the cases are 2 Wheelbikes, 2 Anakin fighters, 1 Obi-Wan and 1 Tri-Fighter?

Jedi Drew
03-16-2005, 06:34 AM
TRU in Parma and Mayfield are doing the MM thing. Picked up a Darth Tater for my godson yesterday at TRU Parmatown. That's how I found out about the stores doing the MM thing... :eek: :eek:

JEDIpartner
03-16-2005, 08:34 AM
What's it gonna be? $5.24/figure at Wal*Mart or $6.99/figure at TRU? The economically minded "me" says "Skip TRU and go to Wal*Mart."

JEDIpartner
04-08-2005, 08:10 AM
Kohl's. $6.99. Clone Pilots. Clone Commanders. Palpatine w/red saber. Exploding Grievous.

JEDIpartner out.

vadersvette
04-08-2005, 02:46 PM
which kohls? :confused:

Jedi Drew
04-09-2005, 07:52 AM
Just got back from Las Vegas yesterday-no didn't win much money. :cry: Just trying to get the heads up on the SW situation back here at home. I was able to hook up with JEDIpartnr on Fri. the 1st for MM at Wal Mart-It was cool. :D Did pick up the Target cups and Lava Vader on Sat. before vacation. Still waiting on KEBCO for my figures..... :confused: :confused:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-12-2005, 09:23 PM
Mumsy called from Troy and she found 37-40 at the TROY Kohls department store. Start checkin' them!! :D HH!

also, have any Ohioans found the Battle Arena figures?!

JEDIpartner
04-17-2005, 09:16 AM
I haven't gotten the AT-TE Tank Gunner yet... I have gotten 2 Polish Masseuses and 2 Daddy Longlegs droids and a Mas Amedda.

THE Slayer
04-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Wow, it's been so long since I've posted. Mainly because I haven't bought a SW toy in such a long time. NOW, all this new stuff, Visa has once again worked his way back into my life. I set up my jedi shelf. But as far as the newest things I've found. Exploding Grievious, Clone Commander, Palpatine with blue saber i believe. Maybe I will go shopping again today.

:Peace:

JEDIpartner
04-19-2005, 08:08 AM
It seems all the Kohl's stores are getting contaminated with the "common" figures in their stock replenishments. I hate to do this to them... but AVOID THEM!

On the flip side, it appears that the TRUs are getting the newer waves in. I found the AT-TE Gunner last night and picked up the Med Droid, Polis Massan, Pilot and Mas Amedda for my pal I'm meeting up with in Indy.

Check those TRUs!!!!

Jedi Drew
04-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Have fun in Indy....wish I could of went but Las Vegas was calling. :sur: :sur:

THE Slayer
04-21-2005, 01:37 PM
I found nemoidian warrior and Wookie Warrior last night.
YaY!!

Jedi Drew
04-24-2005, 07:06 AM
Where at?? Target ect... The Parma area is dry. Went to TRU, Target, and WM in Parma yesterday to look and nothing to be found but SNOW :eek: :eek: . HH

Jedi Drew
04-27-2005, 06:31 PM
WM on Tiedeman and Brookpark had nothing new this morning. Did pick up 2 Target Clone Troopers at University Hts. Target. Wanted one more but didn't have time to wait and punch in the DPC code since my work phone was going nuts. :crazed: :crazed: Picked up one for myself and one for JEDIpartnr-he hooked me up with some cool CIII stuff-thanks bud... :)

Jedi Drew
04-28-2005, 06:31 PM
Picked up Vader Operating Table, Clone W/Jet Backpack, Yoda on a fly :confused: , and Vulture Driod at University Hts. Target again... :D . Check those Targets and HH...

JEDIpartner
05-06-2005, 03:12 PM
I found all those and passed on that stupid Yoda last weekend. I picked up two of the Clones and two Vulture droids. Bruce in Attleboro told me he found the new Wookie Warrior this morning at a Target. Some Hot Wheels f***er grabbed the two Neimoidian Warriors that were there.

Hopefully I'll be able to find something on my way out east this evening. Looking for two Neimoidians, two SA Clones (non-Target exclusive) and one Wookiee Warrior-- if you happen to see anything.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-06-2005, 03:58 PM
WAs on my way to cols for a concert yesterday and stopped in the Canal Winchester WM and found: Mustafar! They also had two of the battle arenas (no obi), but since i already got charged for them from hasbro, i passed. HH! :D

Jedi Drew
05-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Picked up #41 Clone Trooper thru #44 Destroyer Droid at Target this morning at Eastgate Target (Mayfield Hts.). HH :cool: ..since KEBco can't come thru with figures... :eek: :eek:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-27-2005, 02:27 AM
came home to the dayton area for the weekend and stopped at a handful of stores: lancaster Target, Logan Wal-Mart, Canal Winchester WM, Huber Heights WM, Troy Meijer &WM: all had OODLES AND OODLES of everything up to 44, but still no sign of the Tarkin and post Tarkin waves, not even deluxe.

Anybody had luck finding them yet? HH! :D

JEDIpartner
05-27-2005, 12:25 PM
I haven't even been looking. I'm just going to give it a rest for a couple weeks and things will start showing up in larger numbers by then. I mean, if Jedi Drew runs across Meena Tillis, Ask Aak and Tarkin and can get 'em for me, I'll have no problem accepting them from him! :)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-27-2005, 04:29 PM
Booya baby!!! Scored big at the Huber Heights & Fairfield Mall Targets: New deluxe!!! Stass Allie, Crab Droid, Spider Droid and a few sets of the Clonetrooper 3 packs!! i think the Englewood Target had 1 set of Clones that i left, but i highly doubt they're still there as i left at about 2:30 pm ish. the lady @target was even nice enough to (gasp) hold them for me!

Start checkin' Targets! No sign of 45+ though. Ripped open lots of cases last night and a few today, but nothing. I can almost smell'em though!

For the first time ever, i saw the Obi-Wan/Bodyguard Arena set @the Beavercreek TRU. and oddly enough, i haven't seen Mustafar since i got mine back in early May. You think they'd have that set out by now!!

HH! :D

Jedi Drew
05-27-2005, 10:05 PM
I haven't even been looking. I'm just going to give it a rest for a couple weeks and things will start showing up in larger numbers by then. I mean, if Jedi Drew runs across Meena Tillis, Ask Aak and Tarkin and can get 'em for me, I'll have no problem accepting them from him! :)
Got your back jack if I find anything new. Nothing really new to report. Stopped at WM at Tiedeman and all they had this morning was #40 thru #44. Sorry, no Tarkin wave yet.... :frus: :frus: Out on the hunt..... :eek:

Jedi Drew
05-29-2005, 06:44 PM
Hit the Target,TRU, and Wal Mart (all Parmatown) this morning and no sign of the Tarkin wave. I'll keep ya posted of any finds. Have a safe and fun Memorial Day....and remember our troops that are serving or have fallen to keep our freedom.

JEDIpartner
06-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Hey kids! Are you finding the new deluxe wave? Targets everywhere seem to have gotten them. I'm sure you've seen them, Drew!

Poor old Stass Allie is either cross-eyed or goggle-eyed in every package. I'm not getting her anyhow. She's on the wrong bike, BTW. Spider droid has new paint deco and a re-tooled cannon. I've only seen the white clones and not the ones with the colours. I picked up a Crab Droid for myself yesterday. That thing is HUGE!!!!!

Jedi Drew
06-05-2005, 06:21 AM
Haven't seen the deluxe wave or the Tarkian wave. I was at Target (Sat.) and they had the Mustafar playset in the back but the B**ch woudn't bring it out for me. :confused: She said it had a "Release Date." She was just too lazy to get it. I did pick up The bonus AT-RT W/ Clone and BARC W/ Wookie at Kohl's at Parmatown. That's about it...HH

JEDIpartner
06-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Gahhh!!!!! Had I known that I actually ran across something you hadn't... I would have picked it up for you!!! Is there anything you DON'T want from the new deluxe wave?

Jedi Drew
06-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Well, I spoke to you today so you know what I want. Thanks. Anyways, picked up my R2 Pepsi cooler from a manager bud of mine that works for a grocery chain today. The thing is cool and the best part is that he gave it to me FREE..... :D :D :D . Still no sign of the Tarkin wave. HH

Jedi Drew
06-11-2005, 05:54 AM
Picked up the Yoda, Solo, and Fett cups yesterday from Target in Bedford. Anyone still here in Ohio.... :confused: :confused: Please post.... ;)

JEDIpartner
06-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Hey, buster! ;)

Just adding that I found Drew Stass Allie, the Crab Droid and the Spider Droid yesterday. Hope you have luck on your hunt this morning!!!

THE Slayer
06-11-2005, 12:58 PM
How is Stass, I'm still not sure if I want her or not. Is she permanately hunched over?

Jedi Drew
06-12-2005, 06:52 AM
No luck....Bone dry. Target,WM, and TRU in Parma had nothing new. HH.

JEDIpartner
06-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Still nothing in my area...

vadersvette
06-13-2005, 10:37 PM
my area has been swarmed my SA Clones (bizzare--I thought I would be searching far and wide for this one) No sign of Tarkin and company. Heck, I'm still looking for certain #1-40 figs, and deluxe Grievous! :rolleyes: HH!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-14-2005, 08:06 PM
It's official: Ohio is a wasteland. I hit nearly 10 stores in the dayton area, from Huber Heights, Beavercreek and Englewood/Trotwood and NOTHING. I did find the Ra's Al Ghul figure from Batman Begins, but no Tarkin wave.

I'm thinking about getting some cases from EE for 48-56. If anybody is interested in splitting it, let me know. :crazed:

Jedi Drew
06-16-2005, 05:44 PM
Hit up 2 Targets and a WM today to still find nothing new...the hunt goes on.. :D :D

Jedi Drew
06-19-2005, 08:14 AM
Picked up #48 R2 at Wal Mart in Parma.(Yesterday) There was a young kid about 12 ish that had Bacara and Anakin. No sign of the Clone 3 packs. Well, at least we know that there are some new figures out. HH ;)

Jedi Drew
06-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Picked up KFC Anakin and Bacara this morning at WM on Brookpark and Tiedeman. Also picked up a Green Clone 3 Pack at Target University Hts. Where is the Tarkin wave??? Did it skip Ohio.... :confused: HH

JEDIpartner
06-21-2005, 11:16 AM
I think it did...

Jedi Drew
06-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Oh,you are SOOOOO funny........ ;) Go on SNL and bust chops. :p HH Oh, thats right you don't have to anymore. JK. Talk to ya.

JEDIpartner
06-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Fooooooooool...!

Jedi Drew
06-24-2005, 05:14 AM
Buddy of mine picked me up a Wookiee Helicopter and white clone 3pk yesterday at Target Eastgate. No Tarkin wave yet.....HH.

JEDIpartner
06-24-2005, 07:23 AM
Amazon shipped the 500th figure yesterday! Woo-hoo!!!!

Jedi Drew
06-25-2005, 07:13 AM
WTF... :confused: I'll have to look at my account to see if they have shipped..

Jedi Drew
06-28-2005, 06:45 PM
Nothing to be reported found or shipped (Vader 500). Anyone still here from Ohio... :confused:

Jedi Drew
07-01-2005, 08:34 PM
Well, I'll post to my reply.....Anyone Here???

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-01-2005, 09:50 PM
yeah, we're still here, sadly, there isn't anything to be found in this state!!!

I'm minutes away from ordering the final two cases from EE, which'll get me 51-56 for my buddy and myself. I'm also still hunting for the Wookiee flyer. I ordered the Anakin & Clone evolution sets along iwth the Jedi Vs. Sith Battlepack from amazon today, on the first day they were in stock........shipping date isn't till late August. :rolleyes: I don't know how they stay in business. I presume i'll get them sooner, but still, c'mon guys. :crazed: HH!

Jedi Drew
07-03-2005, 06:42 AM
O.K. just wanted to know if anyone from OH. was still here. TRU Parmatown has the M-Pire figures-no plush ones. I passed on figures IMO they look stupid. Have a good 4th....

Jedi Drew
07-06-2005, 06:11 PM
Hello self-how are you? O.K. I just received my Tarkin wave from Amazon today. Yea, $7.99 a figure plus tax and shipping but I have yet to see them at retail. Bye self... :crazed: :crazed:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-07-2005, 01:34 AM
JD- hehehehe sorry dude, mos tof the posting goes on in the Ohio Collectors Club thing!! But yeah, nothing to be found around here. I ordered the next two waves by the case from EE, along with a Wookie flyer. Most of the WM's I go to, along with the one I work at, are phasing out the SW section and even my buddy in toys said they're getting rid of the SW stuff. Looks like nothing but online purchases from here on out!

I did get my 500th figure from BBTS (awesome!) and spotted the M-pire figures at the Beavercreek TRU, but passed on them. HH! :crazed:

JEDIpartner
07-07-2005, 07:33 AM
Absolutely NOTHING here besides older waves. *sigh* Tragic.

Jedi Drew
07-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi-still here :crazed: :crazed:

Star Matt
07-16-2005, 08:03 PM
Hi-still here :crazed: :crazed:

Hey guys, what's up? I know it's been a LONG time since I've been on here. But I'm back. I am getting pumped for Wizard World Chicago. No findings in the Columbus area. Where are all of you columbus guys?

Jedi Drew
07-16-2005, 08:46 PM
Got my 500th Vader from Amazon a few days ago. Nothing new to be found...... :confused:

Jedi Drew
07-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Found the Anakin Evolution set today at K-Mart in Garfield Hts. They also have 2 500th Vaders. TRU Parmatown didn't have anything new. Happy Hunting...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-21-2005, 01:33 PM
alright, well the Dayton Drought is nearly over. After calling about 6 K-Marts in the greater area, the Fairborn store told me they had 4 Anakin Evolution sets and couldn't hold them. I quickly got dressed and sped out there and all 4 were on the shelf when i arrived; now they have 3 left. ;) So, start checkin' K-marts!! :crazed:

Kidhuman
07-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Glad ya found it Guyute.

Jedi Drew
07-23-2005, 07:12 AM
Has anyone found the Tarkin wave at retail??? (Target, TRU ect.) I got mine off of Amazon. Just wondering..... :confused:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-23-2005, 11:09 AM
JD- Yeah, I found it at retail, ONCE. It was at a Meijer store in Beavercreek. Haven't seen it since and don't really expect to either. :p

Jedi Drew
07-24-2005, 06:04 AM
We don't have any Meijer stores up north here.. :confused: Anyways, some people on scum from Vegas have been finding new stuff (Zett, ect.). Happy Hunting...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-02-2005, 10:09 PM
alright, hit 9, count'em 9 stores in the greater Dayton area tonight. Here is my report:

Target B-creek and Bellbrook (that Target off 675 between Dayton Mall exit and B-creek)- getting the Wookie flyer in MASS amounts. BB also had the build your own saber thing.

Meijer- Englewood- #48 R2
Wally World -B-creek- Bacara

other than that, nothing new. Meh. HH. :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-04-2005, 10:05 PM
Picked up a Jedi Vs. Sith Battlepack today at the Huber Heights Wally World. FINALLY!! They also had evolutions (which I had), but no more BP after i got it. :crazed:

Star Matt
08-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Alright everybody! I am off to chicago! Wish me luck getting the exclusives!

Star Matt
08-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Jeez...Everything's dead here.

Jedi Drew
08-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Just got back from a week in FLA. outside of Tampa/St. Pete found some new stuff-I posted it in the OH. collectors forum. Went on a small hunt today since I had the day off. Parmatown Target has 6 500th Vaders, 3 Jedi Vs. Sith packs, and NO new figures.... :shocked: . Then I went to Parmatown TRU and found the TRU Obi Starfighter (passed they have a ton), 3 Anakin Evolution sets, a few green clone trooper 3 pks. and NO new figures. Looking for Shocktrooper, Clone Commander green, Clone pilot black, Mustafar Sentry, and Clone Evolution set. HH....

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-17-2005, 12:39 AM
Got 54-56 today at the Troy wal-mart during my lunch hour. Then, after i got off at 11, I headed to Sidney wal-mart just for kicks and saw some cases on the skid. Got a stocker to open them up and BAM, Clonetrooper Evolutions!!!!! They had one full case and two anakin evos when i left at about 11:35 pm. HH! :D

Zodach
08-17-2005, 10:25 AM
Long time poster at Rebelscum. With their forums down for a while, I had to find somewhere to post this. I forgot that I had registered here years ago, but I haven't frequented these forums in a long time.

The Clone Evolution sets have hit Columbus! I was surprised to see them so soon, but found 4 sets at the Rome-Hilliard Walmart this morning. There were no Sith to be found, so they must have shipped with the Anakin sets, because there were 5-6 of those and I read over at TNI that another person found a case of 2 Clones and 2 Anakins. I made sure to check for the grey variation, but these were all orange.

I would call before checking it out though. I picked up 2 sets and there was someone there right after me. He probably picked up the other 2. You may want to check the Andersons on Sawmill. I know theywere the first to get in the Anakin Evolution sets, so maybe they will stock the Clones soon.

Jedi Drew
08-18-2005, 07:36 PM
Thank's for the heads up since no one posts finds anymore..... :mad:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-20-2005, 01:09 AM
JD- don't be so grumpy dude, check otu the Ohio Collectors club thread. There are findings in there all the time! :D

anyway, i found the wave 2 unleashed and Wookie Flyer at a Meijer on my lunch hour tonight. My WM has LOADS of SW stuff, but they're on a skid in the back marked "OVERSTOCK, NEW MOD" so they're basically collecting dust until figures sell. I'm caught up to 56, but if anybody needs anything, let me know and i'll TRY to keep my eyes peeled as i mostly work till 11 pm or so, just when 3rd shift is stocking. Midn you, a FEW figures, not loads of them! :thumbsup:

Jedi Drew
08-21-2005, 07:11 PM
Picked up the Mustafar Sentry today at Parmatown WM. They must of had 6 cases of this wave sitting on a cart. Still looking for the Black Clone Pilot and Clone Evolutions. HH ;)

Zodach
08-22-2005, 08:48 AM
JMG - Are you in Columbus? If so, I am still looking for 2-3 black Clone Pilots and the Sith Evolution set. Let me know if you come across any of those. Thanks!

Jedi Drew
08-22-2005, 05:24 PM
HAPPY BIRHTDAY JEDIpartnr
No Black Clone Pilots found today. HH

Jedi Drew
08-27-2005, 08:37 AM
Picked up the Jedi Temple Assault and Imperial Throne Room at Seven Hills K-Mart. Nothing new At Parmatown WM or Target. JP I got you one of each if you want them. HH :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-27-2005, 09:22 AM
JD- If JP doesn't one/already has that ASsault, i'll GLADLY take it off your hands for ya cos I can't find it around here!

Jedi Drew
08-27-2005, 08:51 PM
No problem-If JP doesn't want the Assault pack it's yours. I'll get back to ya or PM you.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-09-2005, 09:18 AM
Found hte Tie Fighter at the Beavercreek Target; this thing is MASSIVE. The wings are bigger than my head and i have a uber big head! Also, that target and the dayton mall target had the collectors cases. None of them knew what iw as talking about when i asked about the Shadow Trooper. also, dayton mall TRU had the clone variants and i believe up to 56! HH! :D

Jedi Drew
09-20-2005, 05:37 PM
Picked up the Vader, Leia, and Stormtrooper cups today at Target in Bedford along with the new Bon Jovi CD/DVD. They only had one set of the cups and still no Clone or Sith Evolution sets...:( :( HH

Jedi Drew
09-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Got my Early Bird Figures in the mail today. Nothing new at WM Tiedeman or Target Bedford today. Still looking for the Clone and Sith Evos. and any new figures #56 and up. :cross-eye Well, GO TRIBE....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: have to go watch the game. HH..if anyone is still here:shocked:

Jedi Drew
09-29-2005, 07:52 PM
Picked up #58 Wookie, Gree, #60 Bodyguard, Passel, Cat, and #63 Neimoidian today at Wal Mart Severance (Clev. Hts.) today. They were $4.88. The weird thing was that they had one of each but no Bly :( Maybe someone only wanted Bly and pick him up??? Still no Clone or Sith Evos. :mad: . On Sat WM opens Toyland so there may be some more new stuff.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-03-2005, 01:31 AM
Picked up a Lava Reflection Obi Wan and Anakin today.

alright, just kidding. I just wanted a reaction from JD for one split second to be: "holy crap, something was found in Ohio and I didn't find it first!" :bandit:

Picked up Passel, Cat, and the Bodyguard tonight at the Wapakoneta wal-mart after work tonight. Still need 57-59 though. Are the figures from that new droid on out yet? anybody?

jonthejedi
10-03-2005, 04:45 AM
C'mon JM Guyute...you'll give everyone on both coasts heart failure!!!We do read posts from other states, yaknow!!! Just kidding...but, then again...who knows???

Kidhuman
10-03-2005, 07:21 AM
No guyute, the droid wave is not out yet

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-05-2005, 10:14 AM
Pops found 57 and 59 last night in Mansfield; still no 58. I got the crazy idea last night, "hey, i think i'll get up at 7 am and head to target @8 am and they'll have figures!" yeah, next time I get that idea, i demand that somebody punch me in the crotch and slap me in the face cos it's a HORRIBLE idea. nothing. hit two targets, about 4 wal-marts and NOTHING NEW. I did get a Sith Eyes Anakin, which was nice.

but yeah, these exclusives ARE KILLING me. I guzzled so much gas today looking for them and nothing. so, i bought a set of Lava Obi and Anakin on e-bay. The price was pretty much what I'd spend chasing all over God's creation looking for those bleyatches. I'll have a better chance getting the Clone Attack on Coruscant and the Plo Kloon fighter cos they'll be produced in greater numbers.

Now, I just gotta find that damn Utapau Shadow trooper.

Jedi Drew
10-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Well, I stopped at Target today and ran the DPCI code for the Lava Obi and Anakin showed that they have them in the back but....didn't have time to find someone to get them . So.....I'll just stop by tommrow morning...:yes:

Jedi Drew
10-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Picked up the Lava Obi, Anakin, 5 pack of clones, and Plo Koon's Starfighter at Target Universisty Hts. today using the DPCI #ers...:thumbsup: HH

Jedi Drew
10-18-2005, 06:41 PM
Picked up the final five at University Hts. Target yesterday morning. Looks like the only put out one case....HH.:thumbsup:

Jedi Drew
10-27-2005, 07:07 PM
Found the DVD 3 packs at Wal Mart on Tiedeman this morning. Anyone still posting in Ohio????:rolleyes: Any sign of the TRU Emperor yet???

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-28-2005, 04:36 PM
JD- no sign of the Emperor. He finally got posted on amazon, and i ordered mine there. All the TRU's around here ran out of Holo Yoda quickly and i expected the asme for Palpy, so i went via net.

and my store got ni the DVD 3 packs today. I just picked up the clone pack as the rest of them looked like arse. :D

Jedi Drew
10-30-2005, 05:37 AM
Cool...:thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-30-2005, 11:44 PM
Found the Wookiee gunner today at my WM. I guess i missed the other figures; blast! I got the one labeled #64, which is the messup as he's supposed to be #68. so, the new figures are in Ohio! HH! :crazed:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-31-2005, 10:14 PM
"WHA?!!? Where is everybody?!? geeez!!" :crazed:

Got R4 and the Tactical Ops trooper tonight at the Sidney wally world. Just need the Holo Plo and Secura before i finish up this line and prepare for Saga: round two. :D

Jedi Drew
11-03-2005, 07:13 PM
Still here.;) Picked up the Shadow Trooper at University Hts. Target this morning using the DPCI code. The girl brought out a whole case of them. :shocked: Happy Hunting...:thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-11-2005, 10:38 PM
FINALLY got 66 & 67 today at the Huber Heights Target. I also snagged a few extra Tactical ops Troops for friends. What shocked me was that they still had about 3 or 4 sets of Lava Vader/Kenobi. No Shadow trooper, but no prob cos i already got one. Also, my Covert Ops Clone arrived this week!! booya!! HH! :whip:

Jedi Drew
11-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Saw six shadow Troopers at University Hts. Target this morning. Only saw the final five once when I picked them up. Still trying to find them for a fellow collector. HH:)

Jedi Drew
11-26-2005, 11:07 AM
Picked up the seperation of the twins at Parmatown WM this morning. They still had a few sets left. Now I'm done till next year...:thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-06-2005, 02:05 AM
Got the CW 3 packs tonight after work at my wally world. They were on a display for the Clone Wars DVD's. 9.99 each. I dunno if the toy dept. will have any extra cases, so if you want'em, get them while they're hot! :whip:

Jedi Drew
12-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Picked them up today at WM on Brookpark and Tiedeman. Now I think I'm done till next year when Saga comes out.

Jedi Drew
12-24-2005, 08:24 AM
Picked up the Saga figs. at Parmatown Wal Mart today.(8:15-ish):thumbsup: They still have some Chewis, Hans, Bibs, and Bardads. Only had one Fett. Merry Chistmas and Happy new year...:grin: :grin:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-28-2005, 08:23 PM
Snagged the new Saga figures at the Marion Wal-Mart and the Urbana Wal-mart. Some wally worlds i called claimed they won't have them out till Feb for "the new modular." Yeah, they raelly don't know what they're talkin' about. I was happy to see them though. new SW Figs!! :love: HH!

Jedi Drew
01-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Well, since I read that people were finding the Hoth wave the past few days I stopped at University Hts. Target today for poops and giggles. :rolleyes: Anyways, I picked up the Hoth wave minus Vader and the Snowtrooper at 2ish this afternoon. :thumbsup: Does the hunt ever end???? HH

Kidhuman
01-13-2006, 12:43 AM
Hopefully it ends for a few eeks Drew, then it begins again. I found mine today in Va.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-17-2006, 06:26 PM
Dayton Mall TRU had a few sets of ML wave 12 tonight after i picked up a set for myself. HH!

Star Matt
02-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Any columbus guys out there?

Jedi Drew
02-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Picked up half of the Geonosis wave today at University Hts. Target. They had Yoda, 3PO, Jango, Sun, and Poggle. Later on went to Eastgate Target and got Scorch, Bulq, and Clone Trooper #er 26??? What's up with #er 26 showing up in this wave???? Anyways all caught up...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Happy Hunting. :)

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-14-2006, 01:57 AM
stopped off the huber heights target today on my way to cols for a concert and they had some of the Geonosis wave left, but the boxes were DESTROYED. I don't know if somebody did it intentionally or if if it was crushed in shipping, but damn, they were horrid.

and i also checked the columbus hilliard rome wal-mart and the huber heights WM on my way home: nothing. Has anybody even HEARD of new stuff being found at WM? Hell, the store i work at says we have 18 "SW FIGURES ON HAND" but i don't ever see anything on the shelf, ever.

Jedi Drew
02-24-2006, 05:21 AM
Saw the Geonosis wave for the second time at University Hts. Target on Wed. Had to pick it up for a fellow collector who doesn't get out much to hunt. Other then that it seems that Clevelands West side is pretty dry. :shocked: HH

Jedi Drew
03-24-2006, 04:33 AM
Picked up the UGH Snowtrooper and Fett yesterday at University Hts. Target. :thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-19-2006, 01:57 AM
First Ohio findings post under the new Reopening!!

alright, i spotted the new Unleashed figures tonight at wally world in Huber Heights; 14.88 a pop. They were on the bottom of shelf of an endcape that housed: one row of those HIDEOUS SW Transformers, about three rows of ALL Vintage OTC figures, and then finally, the PDQ of Unleashed. It held 9 figures only. go get'em! :D

JEDIpartner
05-19-2006, 02:23 PM
I haven't found anything new in weeks!!! It's dry up here in Cleveland... well, only at the stores... Not weather-wise. YEESH!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-29-2006, 09:58 PM
Booya!! Picked up the new Titanium figures at the Troy, OH Wal-mart on my lunch hour. They had 1 of each, including 1 of each VINTAGE LIMITED EDITION finish, but i don't care for those. I expect to see the Tat wave popping here shortly. Cheers! :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
05-31-2006, 11:40 PM
booya! Snagged most of the Tat wave tonight during work at wally world. I had noticed they had tossed a new case out (for how long it was out, I don't know) and I immediately went on my break. I pretty much got what was left. That being said, if anybody finds an extra R5 and/or Hammerhead for myself, I'd greatly appreciate it. HH!

X posted.

Jedi Drew
06-02-2006, 09:40 PM
booya! Snagged most of the Tat wave tonight during work at wally world. I had noticed they had tossed a new case out (for how long it was out, I don't know) and I immediately went on my break. I pretty much got what was left. That being said, if anybody finds an extra R5 and/or Hammerhead for myself, I'd greatly appreciate it. HH!

X posted.

Nice find-:thumbsup: No sign of the Tat wave around here. Hit up WM Tiedeman and University Target yesterday-nothing. And today I hit Targetto in Bedford Hts. same thing nothing. Oh, well may go on a small hunt tommorrow...:grin: . HH

Jedi Drew
06-03-2006, 09:14 AM
No Tat wave at Target Parmatown or WM Parmatown..the hunt goes on....:shocked:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-24-2006, 11:48 AM
NOthing in Dayton. I got up hella early to hit TrU at opening only to leave empty handed. And Target had jack sh** as always. I'm the verge of just quitting the hunt as nobody, especially Target has anything. If TRU has anything, they're gone within 5 minutes of the doors opening and i dunno about you guys, but the Targets around here haven't gotten crap in months and plus, they are rude to the collectors. I'l have to pay more for stuff, especially the hunt for Grievous, but oh well. I don't have to worry about beating others to the punch and/or wasting gas.

/end rant. :crazed:

Jedi Drew
07-01-2006, 10:38 PM
All up to speed with the new wave.....Sandtrooper,ect..:thumbsup: Now I wait for the next hunt....:twisted:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Holy crap, first post in this thread since JULY?!?!? Man o man!!

I'm in Toledo now for Grad School. Did some light hunting this morning:

Monroe Street Target- Nothing much; did see the new Unleashed style of packaging and wasn't impressed. It just looked like one of those big tins you get at the grocery store that have a bunch of cookies and/or candy in them. Did have some of the greatest hits though, including a Shock Trooper.

Monroe TrU- They hav- HAD the new Luke Skywalker X-wing. I picked it up as it looks kinda cool, but i'll decide later on if i actually want to keep it.

HH! :crazed:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-17-2006, 10:33 PM
Jesus, are there no other Ohio hunters left?!!!?

Nothing up here. I went out of town to Chicago this weekend and lo'n behold, I scored the Rogue Two Snowspeeder AND the Kit Fisto Jedi Starfighter. Nice!

HH! :thumbsup:

Jedi Drew
10-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Hi, I'm still here. (Jedi Drew):grin: Picked up the SnowSpeeder a few weeks ago from Target at Parmatown. I'm still looking for Saga # 44 Luke to #er52 Gargra. Have alot of problems on the home front so I haven't been posting....Be cool.....:thumbsup:

Jedi Drew
11-05-2006, 08:59 AM
Stopped at Parmatown Target yesterday with the DPCI for the Mace battle Pack. They have them, but won't bring ONE out because they are "Collectables." :rolleyes: And they treated me like it was a crime to ask for something from the stockroom. Hey Target, You don't sell product from the backroom....DA!!!! Anyways, thats my rant. Happy Hunting...:thumbsup:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-05-2006, 09:17 AM
sorry for your luck JD. I've been lucky at Target the last two times i've been there as they were more than happy to dig around the back and pull items out, including a Mace Windu battlepack.

Nothing else around here, aside from Mace, which I don't even know if my Target has it's not on the shelf. it could still be in the back.

Jedi Drew
12-10-2006, 10:13 AM
Long time no posts...sorry. :rolleyes: Picked up wave 8 (#ers 53-62) at Parmatown WM this morning (9:30ish).:thumbsup: They still had some cases that they were putting out. HH....:D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-10-2006, 11:25 AM
The Toledo area got in remants of the new wave and the new Trade Federation Tank and Hailfire droids. Granted, they are repacks, so, nope, not buying them.

not much else. :whip:

Jedi Drew
12-24-2006, 06:39 AM
Everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas.....:thumbsup: