PDA

View Full Version : Ohio findings??????

Pages : [1] 2

keithfite
05-23-2003, 12:58 AM
Hey, A month back I found all of the new figures in a wal-mart in new boston ohio. I was happy and thought maybe Ohio was gonna start doing alright on stockin. wrong. I do have findings but none of them came from that store ever again and none were that great So. the other day at Target I found endor soldier w/ no beard. Thats all they had. ToysRus was normal, just pegwarmers. KB had 4 packs for $7.99 and all other figures were half off. I know the local targets are getting speeders but all the store collectors around here get them. No sign here of chewie and han. and Columbus Ohio. I dont live there but I live near. and if you live there you will agree with me. They have nothing. I have had more success in smaller less known cities than in the state capitol. I was kinda wondering how everyone else was doing. Has anyone found new deluxe sets, aayla, bariss, speeders. Or are all of us in ohio just screwed

Ohio Jedi
05-23-2003, 06:39 AM
I live near Columbus and have had some decent success at times. I have seen Han Hoth four different times now. The collection 2 waves are the ones that troubling me right now. I am still missing the research droids and the padawans. Don't give up hope maybe Target will start getting new stuff now that they have returned the pegwarmers. Heck I almost fell over when I saw Han Hoth at Meijers yesterday.

keithfite
05-23-2003, 04:54 PM
Sweet God. Meijers. I have honestly never found anything new there. I found aayla bariss, imperial, rebel soldier, yoda high council, library droids, lama su and clone boy, and all that one time in a wal mart I havent seen a 2003 figure since. that was a month or ago

Obi-Dan Kenobi
05-23-2003, 05:20 PM
I've gotten Obi-Wan, Tyranus, (both at Meijer) the two speeders (Target), and the Deluxe Droids (which are just sitting around at Target), and I've seen Teebo, Eeth Koth and the Rebel Fleet Trooper (at a Wal-Mart and a Target). That's it, except for the 12" which I don't collect. Cincinnati has been frustratingly dry. I know they're out there, I just can't find them. As for Collection 2, I went ahead and ordered a case from Entertainment Earth, but it's been delayed from April to May to June. Oh, and if you're in Cincy and need an army of POTJ Jar-Jars. Tesseks, and Landos, go to the Eastgate Biggs. That place rarely gets anything in.

Jedi Drew
05-27-2003, 06:11 PM
Target at S.O.M. and Mayfield has the Spider Droid and Battle Droid Bulider Sets. No new figures at Target or WM in Cleveland Hts.

keithfite
05-28-2003, 12:55 AM
I was looking around in columbus monday. All the targets had sent there figures back. There were no basic figures left. and they had stickers up for $4.99 for collection 2. The only star wars figures any target had was the exclusive Target deluxe sets. A guy told me even though they were a big target, they havent got any shipments of anything new including collection 2, the new deluxe, or the speeders

JEDIpartner
07-03-2003, 07:06 PM
Found this afternoon at the Target on Rockside and Northfield: New Vader, Luke, Snowtrooper and Jango.

If these were found at this store... I'll bet loads of the other stores will be getting them soon!!!

keithfite
07-03-2003, 11:44 PM
thats sweet. I was wondering if anyone has found the army builders yet. But im glad you found those. a lot of stuff is shipped out this month. army builders, cinema scenes, hoth 4 pack, coleman, vader, luke, jango, wat tambor. and all kinds I hope they are easy to find. I was hoping with the new clone wars line they will get things moving. But those are great findings. Charish them. Because the way things are lately who knows when your next find will be

THE Slayer
07-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Well I have yet to find anything new SW, in a long while, over a month ago I found Han and chewie at Target. I've seen lots of the new ninja turtles wave 2 for anyone looking, and some new MOTU.

plo koon 200
07-05-2003, 12:07 PM
Found in Lake County TRU Clone Wars multi-packs, and Imperial Forces. Also, found the last wave of Deluxe figures for Saga at Targets. They still have two play-doh droids left.

P.S. If anyone has an extra Silver Fett I was wondering if they could sell it for me for cost and a little extra for waiting in line. I was going to go to Origins but missed my chance and now I can't make it to Gen Con. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

plo koon 200
07-05-2003, 02:11 PM
I almost forgot. I also saw the new 12" wave at TRU but didn't pick it up because I don't collect 12" most of the time. For anyone that collects 12" they may still be there. The new figures are kind of hidden with the old 12" figures.

hango fett
07-06-2003, 01:24 PM
i found the luke skywalker electronic lightsaber (throne room duel) at the sidney wal-mart! not due out untill next month!!!! it rocks!
h

plo koon 200
07-06-2003, 07:10 PM
I actually fouund both the Luke and Vader lightsabers due out next month at Targets three days ago but did not consider it that newsworthy. I went back today and the sabers are still there.

JEDIpartner
07-07-2003, 01:01 PM
12" Gamorrean Guard found at KayBee at Great Northern Mall on Friday. $29.98... picked one up for Jedi Drew.

hango fett
07-07-2003, 06:25 PM
i saw that one the homepage....that is yours right?
h

JEDIpartner
07-08-2003, 07:42 AM
No... someone else posted that.

Found last night (7 July) at Target at Rockport in Rocky River (yes, kids... that one where the people wouldn't let me buy one of each of the accessory packs because they misread their policy of "only two of each item"): 1 Luke Skywalker: Throne Room Duel Lightsaber and 1 Darth Vader: Throne Room Duel Lightsaber.

Thought that was an odd quantity. Does anybody know how many they are shipping per case? The pegs are still empty other than a plethora of accessory packs. They have not had any basic figures (from what I can tell) since they had that clearance a couple months ago!!!

plo koon 200
07-08-2003, 01:29 PM
That is exactly how many I found and they are still there. However, did you notice all the Yoda sabers. I believe there was 4. My assumption is that 4 Yoda sabers come per case and the other two come 1 each.

dark_one
07-08-2003, 02:57 PM
I picked up the destroyer droid battle launcher the other day at TRU in Canton. K-marts are where Im finding the most new stuff though. The one by me still has the new Obi's and Dooku's.

THE Slayer
07-08-2003, 06:32 PM
tRu on wb had the clone 3 pack and droid launcher. I left the launcher.

JEDIpartner
07-10-2003, 02:58 PM
That is exactly how many I found and they are still there. However, did you notice all the Yoda sabers. I believe there was 4. My assumption is that 4 Yoda sabers come per case and the other two come 1 each.

Yeah... they had 4 Yoda sabers there and they had a couple of the "general" lightsabers. I think there was an orange one and a green one. *sigh* When will this madness end???

Jedi Drew
07-10-2003, 05:11 PM
Today at Target at Northfield and Rockside saw one of each of: Lama Su, Aayla, Barriss, Yoda and Chian, Ashla and Jempa, Padme wedding, Wat, Coleman, repack Maul, repack Leia, and repack Han. Must of just put out a new case. Keep hitting those Targets. HH :eek:

DyeJedi
07-11-2003, 12:51 PM
Today at Target at Northfield and Rockside saw one of each of: Lama Su, Aayla, Barriss, Yoda and Chian, Ashla and Jempa, Padme wedding, Wat, Coleman, repack Maul, repack Leia, and repack Han. Must of just put out a new case. Keep hitting those Targets. HH :eek:
Is that the Target near Parma Mall?

I checked yesterday, it was BARREN!!!

Why doesn't Cleveland have any TRU's?

There are (were) tons of Gammorrean Gaurds at K*B in the Parma mall.

P.S. if you guys see any of the new ActionFleet line, let me know, they're my favorite.

Jedi Drew
07-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Is that the Target near Parma Mall?

I checked yesterday, it was BARREN!!!

Why doesn't Cleveland have any TRU's?

There are (were) tons of Gammorrean Gaurds at K*B in the Parma mall.

P.S. if you guys see any of the new ActionFleet line, let me know, they're my favorite.

The Target is in Bedford. NOT the one at Parmatown Mall. There are several TRU in the Cleveland area-one across from the Parmatown Mall, another on Miles Road in North Randall, and one on Lorain Rd. in North Olmsted. Are you new to the Cleveland area?? :confused:

plo koon 200
07-12-2003, 12:25 AM
I found the Leia, Han, and Maul at a TRU. Oddly enough, that was all they had. Found the 3-packs at KB toys for $12.99. Bought an extra Clone Trooper for myself so all they have left is the other stuff. But, they also had the vehicles for $25 each. I bought them.

DyeJedi
07-12-2003, 12:53 AM
Emmm, heh, excuse me while I wallow in shame. Give me a break, I've only lived here 16 years! Oh goodness, I'm afraid I will come to find, I am mistaken, about a great many things.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-12-2003, 02:00 PM
The TRU in Englewood has/had Marvel Legends series 4. After i left, all they had was Beast and Punisher. They also have two of the Imperial Forces pack. HH!

DyeJedi
07-12-2003, 02:09 PM
The TRU in Englewood has/had Marvel Legends series 4. After i left, all they had was Beast and Punisher. They also have two of the Imperial Forces pack. HH!
Toys'R'Us in Parma is absolutly loaded w/Imperial.

But they are pretty low quality.

DyeJedi
07-12-2003, 03:00 PM
Waiiiiit, when you guys say TRU, you mean Toys'R'Us, don't you? Ugh, I always thought it was a store like WalMart. Stupid acronyms.

plo koon 200
07-12-2003, 04:17 PM
Waiiiiit, when you guys say TRU, you mean Toys'R'Us, don't you? Ugh, I always thought it was a store like WalMart. Stupid acronyms.

Yes.

Also, today I found only one toy at Target. A red BD.

JEDIpartner
07-14-2003, 10:32 AM
On a tip off from the Ohio Collector's Club postings, I stopped at the Mentor TRU on Sunday. Picked up the AAT. They had two Aqua Jedi Starfighters on the shelf. Some dude was in there right before me and I think he picked up one of the three (leaving the other two) they had. I think he also got one of the last 3-packs. There was nothing else to note on the shelves or pegs.

DyeJedi
07-14-2003, 12:53 PM
On a tip off from the Ohio Collector's Club postings, I stopped at the Mentor TRU on Sunday. Picked up the AAT. They had two Aqua Jedi Starfighters on the shelf. Some dude was in there right before me and I think he picked up one of the three (leaving the other two) they had. I think he also got one of the last 3-packs. There was nothing else to note on the shelves or pegs.
I have similar recon. TRU across from ParmaTown, after I left there was still Clone, and Droid 3 packs, 1 of each, but no other new items to speak of. Fairlawn area-TRU- Plenty of aqua Jedi StarFighters! AAT as well, but nothing new figure wise, but I think they had some 3 packs.

JEDIpartner
07-14-2003, 02:01 PM
Would love to get hold of one of those three packs even though I have one coming from KEBco.

DyeJedi
07-14-2003, 04:02 PM
Would love to get hold of one of those three packs even though I have one coming from KEBco.
The clone pack is somewhat dissappointing, there is almost zero limb articulation, the kneeling one will forever kneel, the standing one will forever stand, and the laying one will forever hump the ground. But they are "Army Builders", not action figures, I suppose. Droid pack is just rehashes of all 3 types of droids, I like them.

Oh, BTW, Fairlawn TRU- 12" Tattoine Lando, and Han were instock at 11 am today.

keithfite
07-14-2003, 05:38 PM
I still havent found any army builders in stores. I have a ton of them ordered on the internet. KBtoys is having a nice sale right now. all there 3 3/4 inch figures are $1.99 if you can find battle droids, destroyer droids, clones and SBD at KB that is a good way to build your armies.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-15-2003, 09:44 AM
Dayton Mall TRU has a few Smeagol, and a few Helms Deep Legolases along with a slew of Helms deep 5-packs. At least, they did when i left that store an hour and a half ago. ;)

No new SW stuff, the "multi-pack" labeled pegs were empty, and i didn't bother asking anybody if they were getting in more. HH! :D

JEDIpartner
07-15-2003, 01:51 PM
I know the Clonies are one posed scene builders but, as far as I am concerned, most of the Geonosian Battle Jedi figures are as well... so I'm not that surprised/concerned/disappointed. Luminara Unduli is a fine example of what I'm talking about. Articulation or not... she still really looks the same... *sigh*

darth_sidious
07-16-2003, 04:59 PM
I live in Akron, and its nearly impossible to find any basic figures like Aayla Secura, Lama Su, Yoda & Chian, etc...I think they skipped over these or something. I was able to find a clone with speeder bike and padme droid factory over a month ago..as well as action fleet, but thats it (walmart). TRU, which there are three in the akron area..have some new clone wars items and plenty of imperial forces sets, but no new figures; it feels like they are pushing the Clone Wars items while the Saga items get pushed back. I was able to find a droid army pack, and they still have droideka launchers at the chapel hill TRU; but does anyone know who has the figures? TRU said they are only receiving Clone Wars items..no new Saga as of yet. Does anyone near Akron know how to find these figures..other than ebay?

update: the Stow Target has Spider Droids and Super Battle Droid Builders, and they are already on clearance.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Sidious- I dunno what you got up there, but i assume you might have a Meijer store or two. They have been getting in new Saga figures a lot as of lately. I spotted some new Chewies, Hans, R2, Library Droids and whatnot there over the last few weeks. You might wanna try an online retailer (i go kebco) if worse comes to worse. I rarely see anything in my neck of the woods, so any Saga figures i spot are a godsend. Good luck!

darth_sidious
07-16-2003, 09:16 PM
JMG - I looked Meijer up...and it doesnt look like we have any up north for some reason. I usually try TRU, Target, WM, KM, or KB...but none of them have any new saga. I've only seen new saga at WM, they received 2 shipments (cases) of items...basic, deluxe, and action fleet and once those sold out, havent seen anything since. What we really need is a collector that works for a toy store..lol..inside information.

keithfite
07-16-2003, 09:23 PM
I have pretty good luck finding things in columbus ohio. But I dont live in columbus I live in portsmouth Ohio. about 45 minutes away. I do awful as far as Portsmouth found toys. But as far as the saga figures go, I think if you havent found them yet, you may not. Because as darth_sidious said they are really pushing the clone wars. I think clone wars will be easy to find. I think they will let that stuff out in big amounts , because of the cartoon coming up and the popular comics. It will be like when EPII came out.
But I think people really need to get the saga figures off the net. Because as everyone confirms, they just arent out there
But in Ohio the stores I have had success with are TRU, Target, and Wal-Mart. and some people have been finding things in meijer. But toys r us and target are the best bets in Columbus Ohio.

darth_sidious
07-17-2003, 05:42 PM
WOW...I had a strange feeling (the force? lol) to stop at a certain TRU today on my way home and found ALL the new figures...every single one. They opened 3 cases, so I got one of each...they still have plenty. [Padme secret ceremony, coleman trebor, wat tambor, etc.] The TRU is the Rolling Acres TRU in Akron, on Romig Rd., hurry and get what you can before a dealer takes them all. Good luck.

PS- If anyone finds the jedi army or clone army packs in stores, pass the word along. Thanks.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-17-2003, 08:59 PM
WOW...I had a strange feeling (the force? lol) to stop at a certain TRU today on my way home and found ALL the new figures...every single one. They opened 3 cases, so I got one of each...they still have plenty. [Padme secret ceremony, coleman trebor, wat tambor, etc.] The TRU is the Rolling Acres TRU in Akron, on Romig Rd., hurry and get what you can before a dealer takes them all. Good luck.

PS- If anyone finds the jedi army or clone army packs in stores, pass the word along. Thanks.

I love that feeling!! Like, "eh, just MAYBE i should stop this store even though they haven't had crap in months and booya! new stuff!! I remember last July, my friend dave and i got an urge, well he did, to stop at Meijer Brice Road in cols and they had the new unleashed (anakin, Padme, vader) and they were rare at the time. I remember i was the first person to score them. Got front page news and everything. (sigh) memories! good score though, DS!!

Nothing in Sidney and Piqua. Didn't check greenville as to my route got changed at the last minute. Maybe this weekend if they don't change my schedule on me! :)

dark_one
07-18-2003, 11:46 AM
I too just had the feeling as I drove by the same TRU. I just walked in the door. Unfortunately they have been picked over pretty good. I did score a Han, Darth Maul, Wat Tambor, and Lama Su. The only left was 2 more Darth Mauls, and a Bariss Offee.

keithfite
07-18-2003, 06:34 PM
in columbus I went to a toys r us and they had no clone wars builders. But I asked the guy to check in the back and he brought out a nice case. So I bought them all. Then in KB at Tuttle mall in columbus I found army builders, federation tank and aqua starfighter. I bought a clones and federation builder there. and left the vehicles and two destroyer launcher sets At KB the sets are $13.99 instead of TRU $10.99

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-18-2003, 08:19 PM
Hango- Troy wally world has/had snowtrooper. I tossed him behind Yoda's lightsaber. He was there hwen i left tonight at 9:00 pm, so good luck.

EDIT; wait, just read your post over at the OCC thread. apparently you were the one who took the rest of the figures! hehehee

keithfite
07-19-2003, 04:33 PM
something else I found the other day was a Unleashed Obi Wan at TRU. and Prince Adam from MOTU. I thought this figure was supposed to be rare. At Media Play they had 3 or more of him. The Media play had a great selection of figures. No Star Wars. they said they would only get them for EPIII and maybe for the cartoon of clone wars

Yoda-Wan
07-19-2003, 05:09 PM
TRU on Morse Rd. in Cols. had One Clone Army set which I got. They had about 3 droid launchers, a couple repainted Star Fighters and 3 or 4 of the federation tanks

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-19-2003, 06:16 PM
Nothing in my neck of the woods (Northern Miami Valley). I plan to do some mild checking around tonight though. I think Meijer Troy had a Buzz off and Man-E-Faces last night.

Jedi Drew
07-21-2003, 05:43 PM
TRU Parmatown had the droid army, DD battle launcher and the new starfighter yesterday (Sunday). No sign of the Clone Trooper Army pack or any new figures.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-22-2003, 11:29 PM
For my fellow T3 figure lovers, start checking Meijer stores. My local Troy Meijer had them in tonight (7/22/03). HH!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Troy Meijer has the new 12'' Saga figures. Saw Scout (storm?) trooper, Jedi Luke, yoda, and the Ewoks. HH! :D

Jedi Drew
07-25-2003, 07:49 PM
Found the Jedi High Council and War room at a "NEW" Target... :eek: :eek: Yesterday. Happy Hunting. ;)

darth_sidious
07-25-2003, 09:17 PM
DREW, did they only have one of each of the cinema scenes or were there multiples available on the shelves; and how much were they? Also, where is this "new" Target? I've checked the Targets and TRU in Akron, and havent found these yet; but I have had luck with the new Saga and Clone Wars figures here. PS - did you see any new action fleet there?

keithfite
07-25-2003, 09:24 PM
jedi drew. that is some bad *** findings. You are the first person I have heard finding those. and it was in freakin Ohio. That is brilliant. I have the sets ordered off the net, but just knowing they are out there and they are in my home state, thats cool. and you found em in Target. Thats great.

Jedi Drew
07-26-2003, 01:34 PM
O.K. I found them at the Target that wasn't suppose to open untill July 27th. It's at Cedar and Warresville by TOPS, T.J. Max ect... (in Univesity Hts.) 271 and Cedar. They opened a few days early ... :sur: :sur: . The secnes were $19.99 and they only had 2 of each. This Target has 2 floors-yes 2 floors!!!!! :crazed: :crazed:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-27-2003, 03:03 AM
Columbus was dry as a bone. Hunted for two days and NOTHING new. Thank God i ordered my stuff via KEBco. :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-27-2003, 02:01 PM
Troy Meijer got more T3 and 12'' Saga figures in. I'll be in Greenville tonight. I"ll report if I find anything. HH! cheers! :D

Yoda-Wan
07-27-2003, 07:56 PM
I was at a TRU in the Newark/Hebron area today (the one close to the Earthworks Mound) and saw Lukes Lightsaber. I went ahead and left it there. They only had one left. The packaging is really freeking cool......

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-28-2003, 03:42 PM
Found Wave 13 of the Simpsons today at Target!!! Keep your eyes peeled at Target stores!! HH! :D

darth_sidious
07-29-2003, 01:38 PM
FYI - There is a store called KB Toy Works, in Cuyahoga Falls, which unlike most of the other KB Toys, has a big selection of clearance figures; however, the only thing I bought were clone troopers, and at $1.99, thats great for customs and army builders. Instead of waiting to find the Clone Wars army builders, with colored officers, I decided to start making my own, check out my green clone trooper below.

THE Slayer
07-29-2003, 06:53 PM
I found luke and vader throne room, c3po and the snowtrooper at walmart yesterday.

darth_sidious
07-30-2003, 07:23 PM
The Akron area seems to have been raided or something, the Targets in the area all got new Saga shipments and put them out, and within a day the pegs were bare. Han and Leia seem to be the only remaining figures (future peg warmers). Are there that many collectors in the area, or are scalpers getting everything? I was trying to find the Jedi Council and Geonosis War Room, as well as the new action fleet homing spider, but it doesnt seem they have arrived in this area yet, anyone seen these nearby?

Jedi Drew
07-31-2003, 05:47 PM
Target at Eastgate had one of each of the War Chamber and Jedi Council. Target at Cedar and Warrensville had two of each as of this afternoon. No new figures at either Target. HH ;)

darth_sidious
07-31-2003, 06:11 PM
Hey Drew, thanks for the info, but those stores didnt have anything. I did see the sticker for the scene packs however. I really hope they all went to collectors and not scalpers. I better not catch a scalper while I'm shopping, or I'll carbon-freeze the bastard, hehe.

Jedi Drew
08-01-2003, 09:12 PM
Maybe there are "LURKERS" and "SCALPERS" reading these posts. If it's cool with you I'll just PM you with the info of which store I saw new figures ect. at. O.K.?

darth_sidious
08-01-2003, 11:51 PM
Thanks Drew, that would be great. It would be useful if people that are nearby each other helped fellow collectors with what they need; and can notify each other when they find something of interest, to avoid these lurkers/scalpers from pickin stuff up.

So if anyone is in the Akron/Cleveland area, and is a collector, you should join this "alliance". The reason I post the locations of my finds is so other collectors can pick up what I found. So anyone near Akron, send me a PM and we can help each other out.

FYI- The Rolling Acres TRU in Akron put out new TPM clearance items, basic and deluxe figures, there were a few different types of Maul, and Qui-Gon, and accessory sets, etc; the prices were $0.90-1.97.

Yoda-Wan
08-02-2003, 02:50 PM
I think the PMs are a good idea.
Today in Columbus I found Luke and Vader Lightsabers, Bounty Hunter TRU pack, and Darth Sidious unleased. If anyone wants to know where, send me a PM

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-02-2003, 10:08 PM
Dayton Mall TRU has the figures AND Enviroment for Simpsons, wave 13. Price has been kicked up to 29.99 for the playsets now. Luckily, i had a 10 dollar gift card due to an incident a bit back, so it only cost me the original 20 bucks.

Also had the sword and Uruk-Hai Crossbow from Return of the King.

SW finds: I personally put back a clone army builder and the ONLY Bounty HUnter 4-pack back on the shelf. So, when i left @9, the had one clone army, one battle droid and about 3-4 droid launchers. (again, dayton mall TRU)

Happy Hunting! :D

Edit: forgot to mention the positive news i got from a TRU Employee: he informed that each of the three cases of Clone Wars Army Builders that were stocked on friday each had a Jedi Knight Army pack. While these are still 1 per case, it's helluva lot better than the ratio it was before. In time, these'll be easier to snag. cheers.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-04-2003, 08:31 AM
Troy wally world has ROTK figures. I scored the only Eowyn, so when i left, they had Smeagol, Gollum and Treebeard. Happy Hunting! :D

darth_sidious
08-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Finally after months, Target has redone their Star Wars toy selections. Today, Target Stores have replaced their old items with brand new ones. The clearance items have been moved out and replaced with new Saga figures, Scene Packs (Jedi Council and Geonosis War Room), and Clone Wars vehicles, including the command gunship. Pegs have been marked for Clone Wars figures, but none have been put out. Also, sadly, there was no action fleet area. I picked up some Scene Packs and they are really nice - get them while you can they'll all be gone quick.

Star Matt
08-06-2003, 01:59 PM
hey guys, I'm from columbus! I have found tons of new stuff, but it would be of no use now. As 1.) I found one of everything I bought, 2. It was weeks ago. If anyone wants to find out more info about me pm, check my profile, or look at the ohio collectors club!

dark_one
08-07-2003, 02:34 PM
Anyone in Akron needs to go to the Target behind Rolling Acres Mall. I just picked up the Jedi Knights 3-pack and Blue trooper 3-pack. There was still 3 of each left also had a coupled droid 3-packs and droid launcher, I passed on those. Nothing else new anywhere else I went.

darth_sidious
08-07-2003, 05:36 PM
Good intel dark_one, I picked up the jedi army and clone trooper army multipacks as well. Someone got to the jedi army packs, because I got the last one, but there are 2 more blue clone multipacks at the Rolling Acres Target, as well as the Scene Packs, which I already bought at another Target.

The only saga figure I have not found, that I want is the throne room vader, I've seen ALL the saga figures at local TRU and Targets, but not him. Eventhough the figures all vanish within a day, I'm surprised I havent seen him.

Likewise, I havent seen any new unleashed figures anywhere, TRU (which there are 3 in this area), only have padme and anakin, and no other stores seem to carry them. I'm looking for Darth Sidious, if anyone sees him...

Jedi Drew
08-07-2003, 08:07 PM
Saw the new Vader, Luke, Snowtrooper ect. at Target today. I picked up one of each for a fellow collector since he works long hours and doesn't have time to hunt. I'm STILL waiting on KEBCO for my shipment. :confused: :confused:

Star Matt
08-07-2003, 09:18 PM
Hey guys went to the easton target at 5:00 (yes, I know that is extremly late to go, but I couldn't get out at any other time), and was extremly angry, not just at the store, but at myself too. I saw they put out the new spider-man classics wave, NO KRAVEN (this is the last one I needed, already got dd). Then went to star wars, ONLY TO SEE THAT I MISSED OUT ON THE THRONE ROOM DUEL WAVE OF FIGURES! How did I know, I bet you are thinking, because there was the STUPID REPACK JANGO LEFT ON THE STINKIN PEGS. I should have went there at 8:00, then I would have found new figures. DARN YOU SCALPERS OR EMPLOYEES! FYI-KRAVEN IS ONE A CASE, OBVIOUSLY SCALPER MATERIEL! I BET THE SCALPER OR EMPLOYEE BOUGHT ALL THE NEW STAR WARS, DD'S AND KRAVENS! Then left those God-awful spider-man variations and jango repack just to mock me! sorry for the rant guys.

keithfite
08-09-2003, 10:44 PM
Hey. today I found some army builders at TRU in Columbus Ohio. I also found the Bounty hunter 4 pack

THE Slayer
08-09-2003, 11:17 PM
tru had a bunch of the bounty hunter 4 packs and driod launchers.

On another note, has anyone found new MOTU figs?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-11-2003, 08:22 AM
Troy wally world got in Luke, Vader, Snowtrooper, Threepio, Chewie, Han and Jango re-pack. I picked up the last Boba Fett and a Luke n' Vader. There were i believe a few of Vader and Luke, but only 1 of the rest. :D

JEDIpartner
08-11-2003, 10:33 AM
Target in Rocky River had Droid Launchers and Droid Army packs over the weekend. TRU at Montrose has Bounty Hunters. TRU at Randall has droid launchers.

I did serious paint jobs on the Droid Army pack I got. I'm just glad the Battle Droid has a magnet in the middle to hold it together. It's MUCH nicer than the Mace Windu pack-in junk.

darth_sidious
08-13-2003, 04:30 PM
I was at TRU and found this great game called "Star Wars: Epic Duels Game", which is a board game in the clearance section. Marked 50% off, so it was only $10...the great thing about it...it comes with 30 micro figures that are nearly in scale to the action fleet vehicles, and they are painted as well! Since hasbro cut the action fleet micro figures..this is a great way to get them. I included a picture of the micro Mace Windu aboard my action fleet Republic Gunship... :D

Star Matt
08-14-2003, 11:54 AM
News on the easton target:
Well first off, went to the easton target today around 4:00. MUCH TO MY SURPRISE, I FINALLY FOUND MY SPIDER-MAN CLASSICS KRAVEN! He was hangin behind a daredevil. It was funny because Kraven is packed one to a case, and daredevil is packed two to a case, but instead of kraven being gone, a dd was gone. They also had the usual ten billion spider-man variation figures. THEY ALSO HAD THE CLONE WARS REPUPLIC GUNSHIP, JEDI STARFIGHTER AND AAT! No new figures though. Anyway, ON WITH SOME NEWS! EASTON TARGET WILL NO LONGER BE CARRING THE FOLLOWING LINES:
Masters of the Universe
Lord of the Rings
The Muppets and
Marvel legends

This saddens me GREATLY as I collect all these lines...

Star Matt
08-15-2003, 09:54 AM
Hey guys, easton wal*mart has the rotk smeagol and gollum, I didn't pick them up, as they are repacks and are not needed by me. I didn't find any "good" figures, just smeagol and gollum...

Star Matt
08-15-2003, 09:58 AM
I plan on doing a MASSIVE toy run-I will go to every single store in town and see if I find anything, I plan on doing this TODAY! Let's look at the list, they are not in order but oh well:
City Center
Sawmill
Morse
Easton
Polairs
Rome-Hilliard and if I don't find anything:
Brice

Star Matt
08-15-2003, 08:09 PM
Something happened and I could only get out to sawmill here's what I found...:JUST GOT BACK FROM SAWMILL MEIJERS! BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THERE IS PLENTY OF ROTK SERIES 1 TO GO AROUND (series 1 includes eomer, wasn't eomer short packed? anyway they had at least 5 of him, frodo in armor which there was at least 6 of, sam in armor which there was at least 4 of him and helm's deep aragorn repack, which there was at least 2+ pegs worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for horse/rider sets, AFTER I GOT MY ARAGORN, LEGOLAS AND WARG HORSE/RIDER SET, THERE WAS ONLY ONE ARAGORN SET, TWO LEGOLAS SETS AND 3 OR MORE SHARKU/WARG SETS! That's all for now...

darth_sidious
08-18-2003, 09:11 PM
The Akron and surrounding area has been dry for about two weeks; after the new shipments came, that seemed to be the end of it. Most Target stores have the clone wars vehicles (AAT, Jedi Starfighter, and Command Gunship) and driodeka launchers, but thats about it. The TRU stores have the 4 pack of bounty hunters, etc, with not much more. I have yet to see any unleashed figures anywhere.

About a month ago I found saga figures twice, and then scene packs, and then the clone wars multipacks. All these items sold out quickly and were not restocked as of yet. I hope this isnt a pattern - and the stores restock what was sold out. In one case, a TRU stocked all new saga figures, when they all sold, they put the old figures back out. Then again, maybe Hasbro has some master plan of limiting the supply, in order to sell everything while they are in such high demand...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-19-2003, 11:59 AM
Troy Meijer! (sorry, i said wally world earlier!) has the LOTR AOME things now. I saw a few Helms Deep, Bridge of Khazaa Dum and Chambers of Isengard. HH!

keithfite
08-19-2003, 05:14 PM
has any of you found the A-Wing with pilot or know anyone that has. Is it even out yet?

Star Matt
08-19-2003, 05:29 PM
He is out on the target website. It says he is a web exclusive, personally, I haven't put my order in yet...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-19-2003, 08:13 PM
Yeah, none of hte Targets in my area know a damned thing about the a-wing, so, i just ordered mine last week...it should be here any day now actually...

nothing in greenville or Troy to report, in fact, don't waste time hunting now cause it's gettin' pretty dry in the miami valley. thank god for kebco. :D HH!

keithfite
08-20-2003, 09:45 PM
Hey guys. went shopping in columbus today. every Meijer I went to had army builders. Just not clones or jedi. I was impressed by how many they had though. All Targets were bad, except one I think in Easton. I found the coleman trebor wave. Just the 3po and jango. Every Target and TRU I went to had the clone wars vehicles. and wal marts had the luke and vader lightsabers. I had a question for you all though about Masters of the Universe. I used to love that in the 80's and still have my figures. But who in the hell is this Keldor character, is it skeletor in human form? and why are there gold and purple skeletors at TRU. Also every TRU had ultimate bounty

THE Slayer
08-20-2003, 10:42 PM
The gold skeletor is just a lame repaint. Keldor is skeletor in "human" form. I found the jedi at meijer, I guess i got there before you, but I did leave one on the shelf.

darth_sidious
08-21-2003, 06:00 PM
The Chapel Hill Target, in Akron/Cuyahoga Falls put out some of the early 2003 collection figures; including: rebel trooper, imperial officer, teebo, eeth koth, red battle droid, which there were at least 4 of each, there was also 1 lama su.

The Rolling Acres Target in Akron has lowered the price of clearance star wars items; I found the jedi starfighter for $5.00, and accessory packs for $2.50.

Star Matt
08-22-2003, 09:49 AM
My sawmill run...SUCKED! Okay guys here's the run down...Went to sawmill tru as the opened at 9:30 am., ran to the star wars section, okay nothing new, I can live with that, than to batman, nothing, than to motu, nothing. So I go to lotr, I WAS EXCITED AS I SAW THE CASE ASSORTMENT FOR EOWYN! But than I discovered that.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. SHE WAS NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so mad...There is NO way anyway could have gotten her before I did, and if they did, I would have saw them walking around with her...I BET THE EMPLOYEES TOOK HER! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. This is why I hate the sawmill tru, they never have anything. Anyway if you want the 8 in. treebeard (x2), blue package gollum or smeagol, sawmill tru is your stop. Then off to target, they had my blonde imperial officer, BUT NO SCREEN SCENES! SEE! I KNEW THE WOULDN'T BE THERE TODAY! Anyway after I got my blonde officer, here's what was left:a blonde imperial officer, rebel fleet trooper brown hair, lama su and I think teebo, but I am not sure about the teebo. I was at least glad I found something...Then off to meijers, nothing new. so all's I got was a blone officer.

jonthejedi
08-22-2003, 05:53 PM
Matt...the same thing happened at my MD Toys R Us. I was there 1st right when they opened. Lots of Gollum & Smeagol, Treebeard, no Eowyn. I know employees or dept. head cherry picked them out(2) for themselves or their "favorite" customers. Keep the faith! I walked into my local Target today...and there was Eowyn sitting almost by herself.

THE Slayer
08-23-2003, 01:55 PM
Whats with all the scrolling? Can we fix that?

By the way, I also had no luck on my hunt the other day.

darth_sidious
08-24-2003, 08:22 PM
Fellow Ohioans,

[Vintage SW, MOTU, Ewok, and modern SW TRADE list]

I was searching through old toys and came by several items that might
be of interest to many of you. I found a large lot of vintage MOTU
figures, as well as vintage SW and ewok items. I have also posted my
modern SW figures that I want to trade. I posted images of all the
items I have for trade; contact me if interested.

My Trade Lists:

http://www.jaredchalfant.com/starwars.html

My Custom SW figures:

http://www.thecustomalliance.com/chalfant/default.asp

Jedi_Master_Guyute
08-25-2003, 12:16 AM
The Chapel Hill Target, in Akron/Cuyahoga Falls put out some of the early 2003 collection figures; including: rebel trooper, imperial officer, teebo, eeth koth, red battle droid, which there were at least 4 of each, there was also 1 lama su.

The Rolling Acres Target in Akron has lowered the price of clearance star wars items; I found the jedi starfighter for $5.00, and accessory packs for $2.50.

Damn, I was in town that night for the Radiohead concert and i stopped by that wal-mart (I think) and must've just missed them. This is the wally world of State route 8, right?!?!

Alright, i was in Chicago for the weekend (i'm sure i was missed terribly! heheheheh) but i'll hit some stores tomorrow. I gotta fax my crap into Pepsi by 8 am and i'll hit Troy Wal-Mart and maybe meijer. I'm working tomorrow night (either sidney or G-ville) so i'll report if i find anything. Cheers!

darth_sidious
08-25-2003, 04:25 PM
Akron continues to be dry, but a few more clone wars multipacks are being put out. I have one blue clone trooper pack hidden away, since I know several of you are looking for clones. If you're someone that posts findings, and are a collector, send me a private message, and I'll give you the location. Also, if anyone has an extra green clone pack, I'll trade you for my extra blue clone pack.

The Chapel Hill Target has red battle droids if anyone needs them; and the Montrose/Fairlawn WM has all the new lightsabers.

dark_one
08-25-2003, 06:52 PM
Yeah Im not finding anything in Akron either. I broke down today and bought some AOTC figures at the KB outlet. I got all the Jedis they had. Im going to open them and display on a Jedi Only shelf.

Im going to be around Canton tomorrow, Ill post if anything turns up there.

darth_sidious
08-27-2003, 05:32 PM
It looks like the earlier 2003 summer waves are being re-released, or are hitting the shelves for the first time. I found the throne room vader, luke, snowtrooper, among others at the Chapel Hill/Cuyahoga Falls TRU today. While I found han, chewie, boba, secret ceremony anakin, among others at the Fairlawn Target. I only got vader - each store had multiples of each figure, plus a few singles. Seems like you get a second chance if you missed these waves before.

keithfite
08-27-2003, 10:37 PM
Thats good findings. I hope they
do let those out stronger for another run.
I need some extras of some. I have only found in
portsmouth Ohio, the new lightsabers.
Both my K Mart and Wal-Mart are re doing
there toy aisles. I hope they get some new stuff.
I have noticed the lightsaber with 3 figures packs
are showing up at other places besides KB.
Toys R us are getting them.
they are on TRU website.
I got my screen scene jedi council today. It is the coolest
thing ive ever seen. You guys and girls got to get one.

Ohio Jedi
08-29-2003, 05:20 AM
Wanted to let you know that new figures are at the Walmart in Polaris (Columbus, OH). They had Mace, Count, Obi, Hoth Han, Jedi Luke (Right Hand glove), Boba and a couple of others. Nice to see new figures at that place.

darth_sidious
08-29-2003, 05:23 PM
The earlier 2003 summer waves that are being re-released, are also being restocked very fast. When I last posted my findings, they sold out, and were restocked the next day with a fresh case. Every Target store in the Akron area seems to finally have pegs of figures once again.

I also found the green clone trooper multipacks at Target. Likewise, I have an extra jedi army multipack moc, if someone wants it for trade, (see my want list below).

THE Slayer
08-29-2003, 05:42 PM
I found the cinema scenes at TRU and they were the last two.
They were 21.99$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that how much they are everywhere??
Cause I believe thats a little much and may just go get my money back, there are far better things i could spend 45$ on!!

darth_sidious
08-29-2003, 06:07 PM
Slayer, which scene packs did you find? the first 2 or the second 2?

I found both of the first ones at Target several weeks ago for 19.99

Eriksmack
08-30-2003, 02:44 PM
Basic figures at Elyria kay bees are 1.99 not a bad deal
Erik

THE Slayer
08-31-2003, 12:12 AM
The first two. Are the second ones already out? Well I'm probably returning the war room if anyone wants it pm me.

darth_sidious
09-04-2003, 05:10 PM
The Rolling Acres TRU in Akron has put out scene packs (first wave) if anyone still needs them.

Also, I found a massive lot of TPM clearance items, including commtech readers for $1.97, as well as the "escape from the deathstar" game with exclusive figures for only $3.90. There were also models, vehicles, games, etc. at 75% off.

keithfite
09-04-2003, 05:22 PM
Things seem to be dry in Portsmouth Ohio. In columbus every meyers are getting the army builders, and so are the others like TRU and Target, but I cant seem to find the green clones. If any of you have or find a couple extra let me know. The newest wave of single figures I have seen is the re release 3po and jango wave. I found them at Target. and I keep fginding the lightsaber with figures at Kay Bee. I hear they are at TRU too. Its a pretty good deal if you need any of those lightsabers. You are just getting 3 figures with it free. I didnt get to look very good while in columbus. Has anyone from that area found anything good? I should be making one of my monster toy runs soon. I will post what I find.

Ohio Jedi
09-05-2003, 06:20 AM
I'm in Columbus and I haven't seen anything in a couple of weeks. I daily hit the Walmart and Target near Polaris. I have found everything so far up to the new Emperor wave. I am also missing the Jedi Council room scene.

Ohio Jedi
09-05-2003, 11:59 AM
Seems likte I need to complain more often. I found the Cinema Scenes at the Sawmill Toys R Us and also found Yoda and Anakin from the Clone Wars. There were only three of each of Yoda and Anakin left when I was done. Does anyone know who else is in that wave?

keithfite
09-05-2003, 02:01 PM
Those are good findings man. and the ARC trooper is the other figure in that wave. I have pretty much everything, but know freakin clone wars yoda, anakin, ARC. I have not seen em in stores, or anywhere cheap on the net, and kebco has not sent me mine either. Well done Ohio Jedi. I have the council, I just havent seen it in stores. I think when I make trips to columbus the word gets out and they hide everything.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-05-2003, 03:07 PM
Hehhe, small world, my friend dave callled me from TrU sawmill and was picking up Anakin, Aayla and yoda. Too bad none of that new stuff has found it's way into dayton yet. :D

Star Matt
09-05-2003, 05:14 PM
Seems likte I need to complain more often. I found the Cinema Scenes at the Sawmill Toys R Us and also found Yoda and Anakin from the Clone Wars. There were only three of each of Yoda and Anakin left when I was done. Does anyone know who else is in that wave?

THANK YOU OHIO JEDI! ONLY ONE SLIGHT ANNOYING PROBLEM. NO NEW CLONE WARS FIGURES WERE THEY AT THE SAWMILL TRU WHEN I WENT! OH well, here are my findings.I went to the sawmill toys r us (one I deemed worst in columbus) and found............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. ....................THE JEDI COUNCIL AND WAR ROOM SCENES! AND A BIG DRUMROLL FOR THIS FIND. EOWYN! FINALLY I OWN AN EOWYN! Then went to the sawmill meijers and found THE 12 in. YODA! Then went to target and hoped my luck streak would continue. Nope. They had some new figures So if you need some new sw figs., sawmill target is your stop. THAT IS ALL!

dark_one
09-08-2003, 09:12 PM
I havent been able to find anything in Akron for awhile. I did go to the toyshow in Mansfield on Sunday.

I got a bunch of good figs to fill in some gaps in my collection for $5 each. My best find though was a POTF red card Darth Vader with short saber in long tray. He was only $3!! I couldnt believe it.

There is one in Columbus this Sunday, Im going to be in town for the Buckeye game Saturday so Im going to stop by on my way home Sunday morning.

If anyone is interested in going and hasnt heard about it let me know I will give you all the details.

darth_sidious
09-10-2003, 06:04 PM
Victory! I stopped by a local Target and found the last 2 NEW Scene Packs sitting on the shelf - these are the second half of the first wave, Jedi Council 2 and Geonosis 2. Glad I got there when I did, because a guy walked up to the SW section a minute after I arrived.

These are great items, as good as the first wave, if not better. The Target Stores are restocking the Scene Packs this week, so keep an eye out for them. If you missed the first wave of scene packs, TRU carries them now.

P.S. - does anyone know a store that has the Emperor? I still havent found him...

Jedi Drew
09-11-2003, 06:51 PM
Found the new Jedi Council with Yaddle and the new War Room today at Target University Hts. No new figures.....I'm STILL waiting on my KEBCO order for new stuff. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

keithfite
09-11-2003, 11:19 PM
No findings here. Just lightsabers. But I wondered if any of you knew when the battle of hoth set was coming out

Star Matt
09-12-2003, 05:50 AM
No findings here. Just lightsabers. But I wondered if any of you knew when the battle of hoth set was coming out

i forget where, but I heard the hoth set HAS BEEN FOUND!!! (at tru, if you are wondering!)

darth_sidious
09-12-2003, 03:52 PM
I found the Emperor wave at the Akron Target today; they had a few of each: wa-7, faytonni, and the emperor, as well as the new vader and new luke. They also had the lama su wave and the wat tambor wave. Furthermore, they restocked the scene packs with sets 2of2. I only bought one of the emperors and coleman trebor, they should have everything else.

The Walmart in Fairlawn had the han hoth wave and the imperial officer wave. I asked about clone wars value packs, and the toy dept employee said she checked the manifest, and they are not due to receive them.

Has anyone seen the clone wars value packs at Walmart yet; and does anyone know if only certain WMs are going to receive them?

Jedi Drew
09-12-2003, 06:49 PM
No Clone Wars Value Packs around here yet. I'm gonna hit two WM tomorrow. If I find anything I'll post it. ;)

Jedi Drew
09-12-2003, 06:50 PM
Sorry...I can't have my post be at 666. Bump.... :D :D :D

darth_sidious
09-13-2003, 03:28 PM
The Stow / Cuyahoga Falls WM, near Akron, has clone wars value packs,
but most of them are gone; I found empty display cases for them..but
went to another endcap and found them. I was able to get one of each,
when I left, there were 2 anakin value packs, and 1 arc value pack.
They also had tons of new SAGA figures, they were falling off the
pegs...

A friend bought me an Anakin value pack and ARC value pack, so I have
those extras for trade if someone in the area needs them, just send
me a message.

JEDIpartner
09-16-2003, 07:51 AM
I was out and about this past weekend and hit several TRUs, Targets and W*Ms. TRUs are all useless from Great Northern to Randall to Mentor. Target in Rocky River had Clone Wars figures, 2 War Room #2 and 1 Jedi Council #2 (Depa's head was broken off!). Target in Avon Lake had 2 each of Screen Scene Assortment #2. Target in Willowick had nothing. Target Univeristy Heights had nothing other than some figures from the last blue SAGA wave. Target in Bedford has Geonosian Fighters and Hailfire Droids (as of 15.09.03) and it looked like a fresh case as there was 4 of each. NONE of the Wal*Marts had any new merchandise. When I mean "none" I mean: Mentor, Great Northern, Macedonia, Willowick & Brooklyn. It's all sad with Wally-World.

keithfite
09-16-2003, 03:43 PM
found the new value packs in wal mart in portsmouth, ohio
They also had ambush tusken, rebel soldier, lama su and clone boy, red battle droid and some others

Eriksmack
09-16-2003, 04:45 PM
found value packs at wal mart Elyria
Erik

Jedi Drew
09-16-2003, 08:54 PM
WM at Severence in Cleveland Hts. Had a few value packs left today. I picked up the Anakin one and the ARC Trooper one those were the only ones left. I'M sure that they DID have the Yoda pack but they were all gone. :mad: If you don't really look you can pass these up in a heart beat. They were on the corner of the action figure asile. Just look good because you may pass them up-I almost did. STUPID WAL MART!!!!!

Jedi Drew
09-22-2003, 05:23 PM
Target in University Hts. has the new Clone Wars Yoda, Anakin, and ARC Trooper as of 10:30 this morning.

THE Slayer
09-23-2003, 01:28 PM
I found the clone wars at target today. There were still plenty left when I left. They also had the cinema scenes, wave 1. The new Mattel Joker, no robin, and some new JL. No hawk girl though.

Does anyone need a ML elektra?

Star Matt
09-23-2003, 03:28 PM
I found the clone wars at target today. There were still plenty left when I left. They also had the cinema scenes, wave 1. The new Mattel Joker, no robin, and some new JL. No hawk girl though.

Does anyone need a ML elektra?

WHICH TARGET IS THE JOKER AT? CAN YOU GO BACK AND HIDE HIM FOR ME? PM ME BACK, DO NOT POST WHERE HE IS, PM ME WITH WHERE HE IS. THANKS SLAYER!

darth_sidious
09-24-2003, 04:08 PM
After a month of great finds, it seems SW pegs are cleared out once again; hopefully this is to restock with new (gold card) figures.

The only store that had anything was WM in fairlawn, they had plenty of clone wars figures. Target(s) and TRU in the area didnt have anything.

keithfite
09-24-2003, 11:38 PM
finds have been slow in the portsmouth area, havent checked columbus for a while. I did get my new unleashed yoda and boba from kebco. They are cool, but I wish they would have kept the boxes the same they come in. These new boxes are way cooler, but they look stupid next to the 12 already released that are all in a different box.
I have been finding the value packs, I am glad they stock those good. Has any of you found the geonosian starfighter?
I hope you all find stuff. it seems stores and web sites have picked up a little lately. so enjoy that while you can
talk to ya later

Ohio Jedi
09-26-2003, 06:25 AM
At the Sawmill Toys 'R Us they have the Anakin/ Dooku Speeder bikes set. There were a bunch left when I was there yesterday.

Happy Hunting

darth_sidious
09-26-2003, 07:21 PM
The Akron (Rolling Acres) TRU had 3 Hoth packs today, I didnt get any, but I know people are looking for them. The Rolling Acres Target had the lama su wave if anyone still needs those.

The Fairlawn Target had several clone wars figures, at least 5 of each character (wave 1); they also had more clone wars multipacks of clone troopers and droids.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
09-26-2003, 08:00 PM
Athens Wally World has CW figures. I would've picked them up, but i already gots them thanks to KEBco. HH! :D

THE Slayer
09-30-2003, 04:12 PM
Have yet to find a value pack in cols. has anyone else found them? Target had more clone wars Yoda out today. I also found the armored Eowyn and gandalf. Is gandlaf a repack or new sculpt, I didn't pick him up either, and Legolas rider, Legolas is still at TRU if anyone is looking for him. I also have a ML Elektra if anyone needs one.

dark_one
10-04-2003, 02:28 PM
I have been in detroit for the past couple of weeks. Havent had much time to hunt locally. WM and Target in Medina are full of the clone wars figs and assorted saga. I have been seeing the clone wars all over lately. Seems the stores are getting stock pretty regularly.

Also I must say that I am fed up with Kebco. verything I had on order I found in the stores before they shipped it out. I thought the whole purpose of PRE-order was to get it first. Also the first two shipment I recieved the figs were damged, well the bubbles were crushed not the figs. So my stock arrived later than in the stores and they were in poor condition. Why am I paying an extra dollar plus shipping when I can run down the street and pick them up. My buddy has had the same problem. Is it just us or has anyone else got stuff after its been in the stores?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-04-2003, 02:35 PM
Dark one- no, you have it all wrong my friend, pre-order is simply "you're ordering it before they have it in stock" I've been dealing with KEBco for nearly year and a half and have had nothing but excellent dealings with them. You have to understand that you are not the only person who is dealing with them; they have tons of pre-orders and it's first come, first serve. Hasbro has had problems with stock lately, which is why their stuff is late. Hell, i'm just now getting the Throne room wave, but i'm always getting CW stuff that hasn't seen the shelf yet. If you head to KEBco's site, you will see notices about Hasbro not sending them stock. I think they said that they've only gotten like 40% of their orders (this was like a month back) hell, in the last month, i've had nearly 200 bucks worth of orders coming in. Patience, my friend. :D

Nothing in Athens as of today.

THE Slayer
10-05-2003, 09:58 PM
I found the second wave of cinema scenes at target today. They only had one jedi council left and I bought it.
-Good Luck.

JEDIpartner
10-08-2003, 11:21 AM
Everyone's had the second parts of those sets. It's the first parts that have been so bloody hard to procure! *sigh*

And, yes, Dark One... a pre-order is a request to obtain before the actual e-tailer places THEIR order with the manufacturer... just so they know how many they need to get and not run short.

JEDIpartner
10-08-2003, 11:28 AM
Store: K-mart
Time: 11h30 EST
What: Clone Wars Multipacks

There were several Separatist Forces packs (as usual) but there was one Jedi Army set and two Clone Trooper sets (both contained the Yellow Trooper with electrobinoculars).

Yoda-Wan
10-10-2003, 09:01 PM
Toys R Us on Samill had one Obi-Wan Unleashed and one Darth Sidious Unleashed today.

darth_sidious
10-11-2003, 12:22 AM
Target in Fairlawn put out a fleet of A-wing fighters today, there were 2 on the shelves and another 10 on top! They also had the hailfire droid and the geonosian fighter (3 of each). The Akron Target also had the hailfire droid and the geonosian fighter.

PS - Is anyone in the AKRON area still out there? I haven't posted on here for awhile because it seemed like I was the only one in Akron doing it.

PSS - I have an extra Coleman Trebor, WA-7, and Faytonni for trade, among others on my updated list below if someone needs them.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-11-2003, 12:30 AM
I posted this on the Ohio Collectors thread and decided to toss it here to, just in case.

K, did some mondo hunting tonight, due to it being my first weekend home in some time. Ya gotta blow that paycheck!!! h ehehehheeheh First off, i picked up the : LOTR Armored Troll and the Simpsons Be-Sharps playset!! Both of these are awesome!!! The armored Troll is a repack of the FOTR troll, but i like this one too much to pass on it. Plus, it has new stuff and looks different, thus is it truely a repack? OoooooooooOOOOOOooooooooooooo Dwell on that one! :crazed:

Here is a list rundown of what i saw tonight:

TRU Dayton Mall- Many Simpsons THOH4 Playsets, 2 Be-Sharps Sets remaining, numerous Armored Trolls and the first wave of the CW line, just basic figures, i didn't spot any deluxe.

KB Toy Stores- Lancaster and Dayton Mall- Both had NUMEROUS FOTR figures. I saw a majority of Samwise and Gimli figures at both locations, i do believe.

Troy Wal-Mart- a few Uruk Hai w/ Crossbow and the CW basic line, no deluxe.

Nothing else comes to mind. HH kids! :D

keithfite
10-11-2003, 06:10 PM
at wal-mart in new boston Ohio, "right near portsmouth".
They had all of the clone wars single figures and have gotten in the value packs. I havent looked in columbus yet, but will be very soon. I will post whatever findings I make.
and if anyone wants army builders, check kb. For some reason the kb toy stores around here and in KY and WV have them alot

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-12-2003, 09:05 PM
LOTR collectors- the Wally World in Logan, OH (about 25 miles N. of Athens) had about 3-4 Eowyns (edoras) and about 4 Prologe Bilbo's. HH! :D

keithfite
10-16-2003, 01:40 PM
Today in my local town wal-mart they had research droids, factory padme, tusken ambush, clone wars anakin, lott dod, and a bunch of red battle droids. They had the coleman trebor wave as well but no coleman. and at kmart they had army builders. They only had the launchers. at least they are getting new stuff.

Star Matt
10-16-2003, 03:58 PM
AWESOME SCORE TODAY!
I got dannl faytoni, wa-7, emperor, luke (repack...still questioning why I got him) and HAWKGIRL! A huge plus was the girl when hawkgirl wouldn't ring up at the cash register! The lady was like Do you remember the price? I honestly didn't so of course I said No. The lady, instead of calling the toy department said Can I just ring it up as one of these (holding a star wars figure)? I said You could. Of course she didn't give a damn, so I got hawkgirl for 4.77! Great day...

Star Matt
10-17-2003, 04:40 PM
AWESOME SCORE TODAY! I got dannl faytoni, wa-7, emperor, luke (repack...still questioning why I got him), and HAWKGIRL! A huge plus was the girl when hawkgirl wouldn't ring up at the cash register! The lady was like Do you remember the price? I honestly didn't so of course I said No. The lady, instead of calling the toy department said Can I just ring it up as one of these (holding a star wars figure)? I said You could. Of course she didn't give a damn, so I got hawkgirl for 4.77! When I was done, there were:
2 Emperor Palpatine
2 Dannyl Faytoni
1! Wa-7
1! Ashla and Jempa
1! Colemen Trebor
1! Darth Vader (removable helmet-dualing one)
and a TON of hoth han's and chewbacca's. I also got the only hawkgirl....ALSO GUYS THIS IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT AND I WANT ALL OF YOU TO READ:
When I was in toys, I talked to another star wars collector. He worked at meijers and said they, indeed had ack-med-beq...IMPORTANT PART STILL COMING-I talked to him for a little while and our main topic was hasbro and expanded universe. Then we started to talk about expanded universe in general...WAS THE GUY I WAS TALKING TO ANY OF YOU? JUST WONDERING!

ANOTHER IMPORTANT POINT-
I AM NOT SAYING WHERE I FOUND THEM, UNLESS YOU PM ME, THIS SHOULD STOP ALL THE SCALPERS IN THEIR TRACKS! Okay, thanks guys, and pm me away!

Star Matt
10-17-2003, 04:43 PM
also worth mentioning. The same place where I found the figures, still has one white clone trooper three pack...

Star Matt
10-17-2003, 04:46 PM
Also a funny story how me and the guy at meijers started the conversation. He started with "Hey, you're taking all the new figures!" I was kinda mellow and was just like (at least I think I said this) "that would appear so." And the conversation took off. He was a great guy to talk to, hope to see him again! Should have got his name, but it would only drag up the phone bill. The guy was totally cool. Anyway guys just remember I would never take ALL the new figures, just the ones I need!

keithfite
10-17-2003, 08:29 PM
thats sweet star matt. today I went through columbus and heres what I found

Eastland Toys r us army builder- 2 jedi 3 pack, and a bunch of droids and launcher droids
exclusive 4 packs, all cinema scenes, re pack saga darth maul, hoth han, mynock chewbacca, hailfire droid and geonosian star fighter

Eastland Target on Brice Rd all clone wars basic figures, war rooms, hailfire droid, basic red clone troopers, a-wing

Meijers on Brice Rd. a bunch of army packs droids and launcher droids

Easton Target. a bunch of all cinema scenes, clone wars basic figures, hailfire droid, geonosian starfighter, A wing

Easton Toys r us unleashed obi wan and darth sidious, hailfire droid, geonosian fighter, droid army launcher packs

Sawmill Rd Target. war room 1 and 2, geonosian starfighter, hailfire droid, 12" leia on speeder, and a bunch of a wings

Sawmill Rd Toys r us army builders 3 pack droids and destroyer droid, unleashed luke, darth sidious, and obi wan, geonosian starfighter, hailfire droid, anakin speeders, and darth tyranus speeders. I asked the dude if they had any color clones or durge in the back. The guy said they had them back there a shipment had come in and he said they were burried under there. and they would put them out tomorrow. I dont know if thats true but if you live near there check it out. They should have a lot of army builders

it didnt help me much. I was after the clones with red/yellow or green and durge on speeder
I did buy the geonosian starfighter. I needed one its sweet. the ships really neat, the figures cool, and it comes with the clone wars comic

Star Matt
10-17-2003, 09:30 PM
thats sweet star matt. today I went through columbus and heres what I found

Eastland Toys r us army builder- 2 jedi 3 pack, and a bunch of droids and launcher droids
exclusive 4 packs, all cinema scenes, re pack saga darth maul, hoth han, mynock chewbacca, hailfire droid and geonosian star fighter

Eastland Target on Brice Rd all clone wars basic figures, war rooms, hailfire droid, basic red clone troopers, a-wing

Meijers on Brice Rd. a bunch of army packs droids and launcher droids

Easton Target. a bunch of all cinema scenes, clone wars basic figures, hailfire droid, geonosian starfighter, A wing

Easton Toys r us unleashed obi wan and darth sidious, hailfire droid, geonosian fighter, droid army launcher packs

Sawmill Rd Target. war room 1 and 2, geonosian starfighter, hailfire droid, 12" leia on speeder, and a bunch of a wings

Sawmill Rd Toys r us army builders 3 pack droids and destroyer droid, unleashed luke, darth sidious, and obi wan, geonosian starfighter, hailfire droid, anakin speeders, and darth tyranus speeders. I asked the dude if they had any color clones or durge in the back. The guy said they had them back there a shipment had come in and he said they were burried under there. and they would put them out tomorrow. I dont know if thats true but if you live near there check it out. They should have a lot of army builders

it didnt help me much. I was after the clones with red/yellow or green and durge on speeder
I did buy the geonosian starfighter. I needed one its sweet. the ships really neat, the figures cool, and it comes with the clone wars comic

How many luke and darth sidious unleashed were there? Guess I have to go to sawmill right when they open! I live like 5 min. away from sawmill! Anyway, I hope they have new stuff!

keithfite
10-17-2003, 11:14 PM
Their was 2 darth sidious and I think 1 luke. Post it if you get something at sawmill. the guy there talked to a guy on his head set in the back of the store. I told the guy I was looking for durge on speeder and red yellow or green clones. The guy said he thought he had just got all of that and a bunch more but it was burried under other things because they just unloaded a shipment of stuff. The guy went and looked to see if their were any boxes he could get too but he couldnt find any of em. He told me to come back tomorrow and they should have a bunch of new stuff. This slightly upset me. They basically told me they had what I needed but I couldnt get it. they said to come back but I live a good hour and a half from columbus. I go there all the time and know where everything is. But im not driving 2 hours tomorrow. But I wanted to post it. I hope you get a bunch of stuff. and if its not on shelves have them check the back. best of luck to all.

also I wanted to ask. has any of you in ohio found durge on speeder and the colored clones.

Star Matt
10-18-2003, 08:44 AM
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT! I couldn't get out to sawmill at 9:00 today! I need to leave soon or nothing will be there!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
10-18-2003, 09:19 AM
Keithfite- i'm from the Dayton area and i saw the Colored Clones on numerous occasions at my local Meijer store. I assume you mean the 3-packs, right, different colored ones? Yeah, i saw them and i still see them from time to time.

I'm in Athens now and I don't go to wal-mart much, but i don't think i saw them there at all. I'd keep my eyes on local Meijer stores; they seem to have gobs of those clonepacks, you're bound to find them. :D

Star Matt
10-18-2003, 12:23 PM
Keithfite- i'm from the Dayton area and i saw the Colored Clones on numerous occasions at my local Meijer store. I assume you mean the 3-packs, right, different colored ones? Yeah, i saw them and i still see them from time to time.

I'm in Athens now and I don't go to wal-mart much, but i don't think i saw them there at all. I'd keep my eyes on local Meijer stores; they seem to have gobs of those clonepacks, you're bound to find them. :D

You are not reading the news. It has been said like 20 billion times that wal*mart WILL NOT BE CARRYING THE CLONE WARS VEHICLES OR MULTI-PACKS. Wal*mart will only carry the figures.

Star Matt
10-18-2003, 12:27 PM
Their was 2 darth sidious and I think 1 luke. Post it if you get something at sawmill. the guy there talked to a guy on his head set in the back of the store. I told the guy I was looking for durge on speeder and red yellow or green clones. The guy said he thought he had just got all of that and a bunch more but it was burried under other things because they just unloaded a shipment of stuff. The guy went and looked to see if their were any boxes he could get too but he couldnt find any of em. He told me to come back tomorrow and they should have a bunch of new stuff. This slightly upset me. They basically told me they had what I needed but I couldnt get it. they said to come back but I live a good hour and a half from columbus. I go there all the time and know where everything is. But im not driving 2 hours tomorrow. But I wanted to post it. I hope you get a bunch of stuff. and if its not on shelves have them check the back. best of luck to all.

also I wanted to ask. has any of you in ohio found durge on speeder and the colored clones.

SAWMILL A SUCCESS! HERE'S WHAT I GOT!:
1 Yellow Clonetrooper 3-Pack
1 Jedi Knight Army 3-pack
1 Luke Unleashed
1 Darth Sidious
Also 1 LOTR ARMORED SLAVE TROLL!
HERE'S WHAT'S LEFT!:
2 Luke Unleashed
3 Obi-wan Unleashed
2 Darth Sidious Unleashed
2 Yellow Clonetrooper 3-Pack
1 Jedi Knight Army 3-Pack
3 LOTR Armored Slave Trolls
and a TON of LOTR Talking Gollums (deluxe big box figure thing)

I saw the talking gollum and wasn't impressed, hence why I didn't pick it up.

THE Slayer
10-20-2003, 12:11 AM
I found the waitress droid, emperor and,, his name escapes me,, anthony daniels character if I'm not mistaken. They still had some left hanging when I walked away. meijer by the way.
TRU wb still has twenty some armoured trolls left.

darth_sidious
10-20-2003, 05:37 PM
I found the new clone w/ speeder (last one) along with 2 durge w/ swoop and 2 red clone multipacks, which I left; at the Fairlawn Target. They also had a few A-wings left.

Is it just me, or does Durge look like shredder from Ninja Turtles??? Also, should the clone that comes with the speeder have red eyes? Mine does and my saga clone w/ speeder had brown eyes.

If anyone still needs the TRU 4 packs, the Fairlawn TRU put out some more, including the bounty hunters and hoth packs.

Star Matt
10-20-2003, 06:28 PM
Hey, the slayer, I was wondering, where did you get that cool signature from?

Jedi Drew
10-22-2003, 06:29 AM
Found Durge w/Swoop Bike and Clone Trooper w/Speeder Bike at Super K-Mart on Brookpark. Picked up one of each for a fellow collector since I'm still waiting on all my KEBCO stuff. And waiting, and waiting..... :confused:

JEDIpartner
10-22-2003, 09:17 AM
Dearest Drew friend... this has been discussed to death. :rolleyes: The retailers will be getting the new toys before the e-tailers because the retailers are about ready to bail on Star Wars and Hasblah is trying to curry their favour by getting them the toys without delay.

Just be patient, young padawan! ;)

darth_sidious
10-24-2003, 04:28 PM
The Aayla Secura wave has been shipping along with the Coleman Trebor wave; all the figures in these waves are at the Akron Target. They also put out more screen scenes, if anyone missed them.

The KB Toyworks in Cuyahoga Falls, has the Clone Wars value packs, if anyone missed those as well.

keithfite
10-24-2003, 04:33 PM
Today at my Kmart I found army builders. They had droids, launchers, and yellow clone 3 pack. I got the yellow clone.
my local Wal Mart had tons of clone wars figures. Yoda,ARC, and Anakin. They had all the lightsabers. Yoda, anakin, luke and darth vader.
Pretty well stocked wal mart and kmart. I was impressed.When are the durge, ventress, obi or mace windu clone wars figures supposed to be released.
I cant wait to get them.

keithfite
10-25-2003, 06:42 PM
I went to my Kmart near portsmouth. They had 2 3 pack of red clones, 2 clone and speeder, and 2 durge with speedr

I got Durge and a 3 pack of red clones. The Durge is really an impressive figure. It looks neat, he has big pistols and holsters for them, and his speeder is unique.

THE Slayer
10-31-2003, 11:52 PM
OK kids. In the past two days I've seen some walmart clone packs, left em all. Found Padme ceremony, Trebor, Wat emperor etc.. at various TRU and W*Ms. They also had AAyla and barris, Leia and Han. Tons of cinema scenes both waves 1 and 2. Unleashed Luke, obi and Palps. The second wave of Bats figs, sans Mr. Freeze.. sad face... ML gift sets, both the alley and the x-men one, so I guess those are not really hard to find.

Star Matt
11-01-2003, 10:19 AM
Where did you find the ml boxsets? I too, have found the new batman wave of figures, minus mr.freeze. Mr.freeze is my favorite batman character, I hope to find him soon. In other news, I FINALLY GOT ROBIN! He was at the easton target, RIGHT IN THE FRONT OF THE PEG! Sadly, I saw the mr.freeze wave there, minus mr.freeze, that's how I knew this wave was out. I was going to call all the targets, but I think it would be a waste of time because I will either sit on hold, or if they do have it, they'll use the stupid "collectible policy" and won't allow me to put mr.freeze on hold. Oh well...

keithfite
11-02-2003, 06:48 PM
I went all over columbus this saturday. all the Targets had the same thing
Council scene and war room 1 and 2
Geonosian fighter
hailfire droid
and a bunch of clone wars wave 1 which apparently by the way are $3.99 each

All the TRU had all the TRU 4 packs, council scenes and war rooms, army builders "no clones" and unleashed obi wan luke and sidious wave.
and clone wars wave 1
The TRU on sawmill road was the best they had all that stuff, anakin and dooku speeder, waitress droid x3, wat tambor x2 padme in wedding dress x1 and they had Lt. fatonni but a dude there looking picked that up.
has anyone in ohio found clone wars wave 2 yet?

Jedi Drew
11-03-2003, 06:41 PM
No Clone Wars wave 2 up around Cleveland yet....Still a ton of wave one at Target as of today.

keithfite
11-08-2003, 05:46 PM
Has anyone found clone wars wave 2 in Ohio as of 11/8/03

JEDIpartner
11-17-2003, 10:43 AM
KEBco has, apparently, received wave two so... I can only guess that it is on its way to retail.

On a side note: Durge/Speeder & Clone/Speeder were spotted at K*B Toys in Fairview Park. They are priced $14.99 (yeah... I know) and there are two of each. There were also about 2-4 packs of Clone Trooper army builders with a red one in the prone position.

Star Matt
11-17-2003, 05:43 PM
Things haven't changed with me. Same crud on the pegs. Just thought I would post so none of you think i'm dead...

keithfite
11-17-2003, 06:53 PM
Today in new boston, about an hour from columbus, at wal-mart they had clone wars wave 2. they had 3 ventress, 3 mace, and 3 obi wan. No Durge. I got me a obi wan, ventress, and mace. These figures are excellent. I give each a 10 of 10

THE Slayer
11-18-2003, 08:48 PM
I a couple durges yesterday in the columbus area. I didn't pick them up but a couple of guys were looking at them when i left.

Jedi Drew
11-19-2003, 07:22 AM
I'm still here-haven't had time to do much hunting. KEBco just sent me the Hailfire Droid and Geo Starfighter. Too much work and no time to hunt.... :crazed: :crazed:

Jedi Drew
11-20-2003, 05:17 PM
Saw Durge, Mace, Obi, and Asajj at Severence WM today. Picked up the Durge and Asajj for a fellow collector. Just received another package from KEBco today that included all these figures. Still no sign of the Red ARC....All they had at WM were the Blue ARC's. Happy Hunting....

THE Slayer
11-20-2003, 09:33 PM
The new Fisto and General Rattlor are pretty cool.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Did some MASSIVE hunting today in the dayton area, so here are my results:

Trotwood
Target- not much, simpsons wave 14 and mostly Saga figues with a few CW wave 1
Toys R Us- Lots of lost saga figures (Aalya) that i never saw at retail mostly, a few CW wave 1
Meijer- CW wave 2, just Obi though

Dayton Mall
TRU- CW figures, simpsons wave 14
KB toys- old Ep III figures
Target- last few waves of saga

Beavercreek
Target- CW wave 1
TRU- Lots of Saga/CW
Meijer- Wave 2 CW, just Obi and Mace

Troy
Wal-mart- ML wave 5 Reed and Silver surfer
Meijer- still wave 1 CW and lots of 3 packs; nothing much

I"m hoping that Target gets in the Aztec simpsons theater as TRU has it for WAY too much. Also saw a Mr. Freeze in a collectors shop in dayton mall, but they're bastards and charge WAY too much. Looked neat though. HH! :D

Star Matt
11-23-2003, 09:53 AM
How much was freeze? A-hole scalpers. Mr.freeze is my favorite batman charactor. Of course mattel must screw EVERYTHING up with all there lines.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Star Matty- i believe his price tag was in the 50 dollars or more, region. The thing about this scalper store is that it's RIGHT next door to the KB toys, so i'm sure either
A. they just walk over as SOON as they open and snag things up or
b. They have a deal with the employees

It's kinda sickening though cos they have figures on their walls for sale and they're all "hard to find" characters, i think i counted like: 4 jokers, 5 Robins, 3 Eowyns, Twilight Frodo, and a slew of CW figures...the CW figures were running like 19.99 and up...i looked at one ofthem and said, rather loudly, "holy sh--, 20 bucks?!? I just saw this at TRU for 4.99!!" I like to go in there and laugh and make wise arse comments about their prices; needless to say, they don't like me very much there. Cheers! :D

matmurdock
11-29-2003, 01:35 AM
That is messed up!I have seen Mr. Freeze once at a Target.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
11-30-2003, 11:37 PM
Working on a tip from Star Matt, i checked my local Meijer store on the way home from a flick tonight and found a Mr. Freeze figure!! not the chase mind you, but i don't care for the chase; he looks much better with glasses on!! He rocks! cheers!!

So, start checkin' Meijer stores!! :crazed:

Star Matt
12-01-2003, 05:50 AM
Working on a tip from Star Matt, i checked my local Meijer store on the way home from a flick tonight and found a Mr. Freeze figure!! not the chase mind you, but i don't care for the chase; he looks much better with glasses on!! He rocks! cheers!!

So, start checkin' Meijer stores!! :crazed:

I knew you would get freeze before me. I'll get him, but this is going to turn into robin where I get him 6 months later, I know it. Damn Mattel. :mad:

Ohio Jedi
12-03-2003, 06:18 AM
Walmart at Polaris had the deluxe figures (Wampa, General, 3PO) this morning. There were probably two of each left at I was done.

Happy Hunting

Star Matt
12-03-2003, 08:05 PM
Hey guyute, I love the "jabba the griffen" avatar.

Star Matt
12-03-2003, 08:08 PM
Walmart at Polaris had the deluxe figures (Wampa, General, 3PO) this morning. There were probably two of each left at I was done.

Happy Hunting

do you mean the craptacular lewis center wal*mart?

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-03-2003, 08:28 PM
do you mean the craptacular lewis center wal*mart?

Ah, the ole' Lewis Center wally world; that's where my pals and myself did the Midnight Madness for Episode II figures last may. Well, that's where it began and our journey took us all over columbus, but still, nothing but good memories!! :D

Hit the Beavercreek area today (everything up by Fairfield mall). Found nothing except that the wal-mart across the street had a new Leia and Darth maul. The meijer by WSU's "campus" had all of the wave 2 of the new matrix figs. HH!!

SM- glad ya likey the avatar! :crazed:

THE Slayer
12-03-2003, 09:53 PM
I've found the new collection 2 minus the stormtrooper. Target is still getting the joker and robin waves of Bats, at least that was what they unpacked when I was there. Walmart also had a huge display of ROTK, if anyone needs any of those.

Ohio Jedi
12-04-2003, 06:19 AM
Yeah the one by Lewis Center. There was still a Wampa and C-3PO there this morning along with the new wave of Joe figures!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-09-2003, 10:18 PM
Troy Meijer has matrix wave 2 figures AND few Mifune w/ APU!!! I got an APU and this thing is terrific!!

Troy Wally World had all of the Marvel Legends wave 5 except for Blade and Red Skull, of course. HH!!! :crazed:

Ohio Jedi
12-10-2003, 06:29 AM
The third wave of Clone Wars stuff was at the Polaris (Lewis Center) Walmart. They also had one concept stormtrooper and still had three clone troopers. Happy Hunting

JEDIpartner
12-10-2003, 08:25 AM
Rockside Road and Northfield Road (Maple Heights): Bail Organa, Ayy Vida, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Outlander Club), Imperial Dignitary #1 and Padme Amidala (Lars Homestead).

Rockport Plaza (Rocky River): Bail Organa, Ayy Vida, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Outlander Club), Imperial Dignitary #1, Elan Sleazebaggano (no ears variation), McQuarrie Concept Art Stormtrooper and Padme Amidala (Lars Homestead).

keithfite
12-10-2003, 11:44 AM
All TRU I went in in columbus had Clone Wars wave 2, coleman Trebor wave, the new unleashed wave with han, Anakin Starfighter, clone wars wave 1,cinema scenes, and new deluxe figures.

Targets just had clone wars wave 1 and cinema scenes

Media plays are where I have done the best. They are getting all the new figures. I even picked up 3 red ARC troops at the media play in Eastland on Brice Rd. They had one left, but all media plays i go in have tons of star wars.

In Portsmouth Ohio The Wal-Mart had the obi wan nightclub wave and clone wars 2.

and it seems wal mart is a greta place to find the new deluxe Ultra figures. I have seen the general, 3po with pod and wampa at TRU and wal mart. They seem to be getting them the most

JEDIpartner
12-10-2003, 11:57 AM
I've not seen any Ultra here in the Cleveland Area... I'd LOVE to find the Red ARC- no luck with that so far. *sigh* I think I might like to get the Unleashed Han even though I am not an Unleashed collector.

keithfite
12-10-2003, 04:12 PM
I just went to wal mart in New Boston, which is near Portsmouth They had all the deluxe Ultra, Aayla Secura wave, The R 3PO, hoth soldier wave, and clone wars wave 3. I had never seen kit fisto and Saesee tiin in person. those are amazing figures

plo koon 200
12-11-2003, 03:00 PM
At the Mentor K-Mart they had the Outlander, Sketchtrooper, and CW wave 2 out.

Jedi Drew
12-11-2003, 04:52 PM
Picked up the Red ARC Trooper at Target in University Hts. today at 10ish-still had 2 left. Wally World at Severence had all the new Bail wave, I picked up a extra Concept Trooper to open-since my KEBco package came today with all those figures... :D :D

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-14-2003, 05:06 PM
the Dayton Dorothy Lane Super Wally World has Sasee Tin and Kit Fisto CW figs. Also saw some of Bariss, Padme Secret Ceremony and the waiter droid. HH!!

Jedi Drew
12-14-2003, 07:06 PM
Found the Luke Hoth Attack at Wally World on Teideman. No sign of R3PO or the Hoth Trooper-someone might of snagged them-oh well....... :crazed: :crazed:

JEDIpartner
12-18-2003, 02:45 PM
Unleashed Han Solo

Hoth Luke & new CW wave (w/ Ahmed Best figure, Dignitary #2, Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin and SA Clone Trooper)

Ultra Threepio and Rieekan

Star Matt
12-18-2003, 07:10 PM
Gonna hopefully see rotk tommorow. Hope it won't be a big dissappointment (ex. TTT). Though Christopher lee is one of my favorite actors, I am very mad at PJ for sauruman getting cut out. A lot of things revolve around him. PJ is selling out to much....

plo koon 200
12-18-2003, 07:44 PM
I disliked TTT as well. I will also see ROTK on Friday. I have a feeling PJ is getting a bit too carried away with a few things. But unfortunately his fans allow him to do the hellish things he does to his films. Why couldn't he have fans like us (or some of us) who disagree with most everything the director does, like Jar Jar (even though I liked him, just giving examples.)

Star Matt
12-19-2003, 10:54 AM
Plo Koon 200, THANKS FOR AGREEING WITH ME! Usually people just say what is wrong with you? ttt was great. Have you read the ttt book? You would understand why ttt is such a dissappointment to me. Thanks again.

JEDIpartner
12-22-2003, 08:14 AM
Spotted... Clone Wars: Animated-styled figures.

Picked up the last two they had (Anakin and Mace). Just letting people know that those have made it into Ohio!!!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-22-2003, 11:29 AM
Spotted... Clone Wars: Animated-styled figures.

Picked up the last two they had (Anakin and Mace). Just letting people know that those have made it into Ohio!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :MIKE SCRAMBLES TO PHONE, PICKS IT UP AND STARTS DIALING EVERY TARGET WITHIN A 55 MILE RADIUS:

sith_killer_99
12-22-2003, 07:13 PM
I found Mace, Obi-Wan and Anakin at Target in Canton this morning, they had 2 of each...no Asajj...none...zip...nada! I bought 1 set they still had one of each (minus Asajj...or did I mention that)!

Oh, they also had TONS of A-Wing...I mean TONS!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-23-2003, 07:54 AM
I called every Target in my area and still NO Clone Wars animated figures. ARGH!!! :mad:

Troy Meijer did have the new 12'' figures last night- Jawas, Obi-Wan and Gardonian (sp?- that long dude with the snout) HH and may God bless me with those damned CW figures!! :D

plo koon 200
12-23-2003, 10:37 AM
Plo Koon 200, THANKS FOR AGREEING WITH ME! Usually people just say what is wrong with you? ttt was great. Have you read the ttt book? You would understand why ttt is such a dissappointment to me. Thanks again.
I read the book. I kind of wish they at least left the Palantir in TTT. They might not have needed Sauruman but it would have made TTT and ROTK about the same lengths. Many of the changes were kind of elaborte, especially the battle at Helm's Deep. When I read it, it only felt like a skirmish.

Jedi Drew
12-23-2003, 08:03 PM
Merry Christmas to everyone..... :) and to be PC "Happy Holidays." :eek:

JEDIpartner
12-24-2003, 08:25 AM
Yeah... both of those things that he said!!! :cheeky:

Jedi Drew
12-29-2003, 06:26 PM
Picked up all of wave one of the clone wars cartoon figures today at Target at University Hts. Also hooked up JEDIpartnr with them. :)

JEDIpartner
12-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Yes, yes! Thank you very much for thinking of me on your trek out there.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-30-2003, 10:52 AM
Hey, JD, if they have any more, please snag a set for me as my town is barren and i go back to school on sunday, so it'll be the last time i'll be able to hunt for them. if not, no problem, just thought i'd ask. thank you :D

JEDIpartner
12-30-2003, 11:03 AM
I'll still keep looking for you as well, friend!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-30-2003, 12:15 PM
JP- thanks man! I really appreciate it!! It's making me nearly pull my hair out as some targets are like, "Target stores don't get in any new stock until after the new year!" and i'm just like, "Then why are these being found all over the state?!!?" You know they're just sitting in boxes in their backrooms. Then, i don't know if the Targets in your area do this, but sometimes the operator asks what you're looking for when you call and she'll look it up on the computer and 99% of the time she says they don't have any. That just irks me as i don't trust that; what is she searching under?! What if it's under a different name?!?! How hard is it to send me back to toys to talk the person back there so they can look?!?!

On top of that, NONE of the best buy's in my area have the DVD i want (Aqua teen Hunger force) and you can't redeem gift cards on their site?!?!? the hell?!!? Ahhhhhh!!! This state needs to burn!!! AHHHHHHH!! I think my eye is twitching now. hehehheheheehhe :p

sith_killer_99
12-30-2003, 01:06 PM
I found these a week or so ago at Target in Canton...minus Asajj. :cry:

I will be heading back up tomorrow. I will also do my best to hunt down an extra set for anyone here who needs 'em.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
12-30-2003, 11:26 PM
HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!! FELLOW OHIO LOTR COLLECTORS, GET YOUR CANS TO MEIJER!! They have reduced their LOTR stock.

OLD ROTK figures (regular bubble packaging)- 1.90
Rotocast figures- 2.20
Beast and rider sets- 8.40

They also had in the Trilogy figures, which are 5.99 and i got an..........ARWEN!!!!

I also got the T3 & Neo in Chateau box sets for 12.40 each!!! The APU was also discounted; no sign of the sentinel.

No reductions on SW figs though. HH!! :D

THE Slayer
01-01-2004, 04:22 PM
Even though The SW were not discounted, I still picked up hoth luke, some other cleaned out all the other new figs when i left.

oh, Happy New Year.

keithfite
01-02-2004, 02:05 PM
whats up guys. In my area near Portsmouth Ohio the wal marts have been doing great on keeping star wars in stock. They have had the Ultra, new hoth soldier and luke wave, some of CW 2 and all of CW3. But star wars is all they are getting. No wrestling LOTR Marvel, or MOTU. Its weird they have star wars now, because they dont any other time. all the stores up here give that we dont have anything speech because of the new year also. It does seem many stores are empty in their toy aisles. I guess cause invantory for new year, but you would think they could put something out. I cant wait for them to re stock everything. Also I will be going to columbus soon. I dont know how things are up there but if I find anything I will post it. Hopefully in columbus they will have more stuff out on the shelves like they always do. I always have good luck in columbus, but I dont know how things are goin there. good luck to all of you. Hopefully since its the 2 day of the year now and time is passing, all our favorite stores for toys will get their sh,..... they'll re stock

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-04-2004, 02:46 PM
Well, toy hunting as drawn to a close for me until springtime. I'm now back at school and without a car, plus, there is only like 1 wal-mart for about 45 miles and that's it (i'm at OU in athens). However, did one last stop at the Lancaster Target and lucked out; i found more figures today than i did during my 6 week vacation! I got:

Clone Wars figures!!!!!!!!!!
Incredible Hulk figures (all except abomination)
LOTR Trilogy Figure- Boromir

So, start checking targets for Hulk & LOTR figures!!

JP- i would've snagged the CW figures from you, but i remember reading the posts where another Ohio forumite hooked you up, right?!? if not, let me know and i can try to hook ya up. SORRY if ya still needed them; i thought you got them from another forumite! :D

THE Slayer
01-05-2004, 01:34 PM
Picked up a set of toon wars today, love the new packaging.

Jedi Drew
01-05-2004, 07:07 PM
The Targets at SOM/Mayfield and the one in University Hts. has the first wave of the Clone Wars cartoon figures as of this morning. Both stores are resetting the toy dept. again.... :ermm: :ermm: :crazed: HH

Ohio Jedi
01-06-2004, 06:08 AM
I was just at Meijer and picked up Wat Tambor, WA7, and Anthony Daniels for $1.10 each. These are not advertised anywhere you just need to price scan the fiigures to find which ones are on "sale" (the Hoth Trooper they had was $5.99). However Barriss and Aayla didn't scan so the cashier gave them to me for the same $1.10 price. 5 figures for under $6.00 isn't bad!

Jedi Drew
01-07-2004, 05:29 PM
Picked up the unleashed yoda and fett today along with the 12" yoda and biker scout at TRU Parmatown. :D

JEDIpartner
01-12-2004, 08:18 AM
Found the Yoda and Fett elsewhere yesterday. Picked up the Yoda... passed on Fett. I don't have that much room in the spare bedroom!

JEDIpartner
01-12-2004, 08:19 AM
JP- i would've snagged the CW figures from you, but i remember reading the posts where another Ohio forumite hooked you up, right?!? if not, let me know and i can try to hook ya up. SORRY if ya still needed them; i thought you got them from another forumite! :D
I did get them via Jedi Drew... thanks for keeping an eye out. Glad you were able to find them as well!!!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-13-2004, 11:44 AM
I did get them via Jedi Drew... thanks for keeping an eye out. Glad you were able to find them as well!!!

K, sweet deal; i was worried you didn't have them, but i'm relieved that ya snagged them!! However, those two abomination figures from the Hulk line, PLEASE snag them for me cos i'm in the middle of nowhere with no car! ahhh! Damn you, Ohio University! thanks!! cheers!! :D

mericen
01-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Today at the Wal-mart in Springfield, I found Luke Skywalker- Jabba's Throne Room, R2-D2- Jabba's Sail Barge and R1-G4. They only had one of each and very little else. They had just reset their toy aisles so I think this is why they had them

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Hell hath frozen over in athens: we have new toys! Athens wal-mart got in the Hulk legends, X-Men classics and new SW stuff.

HL- smart hulk, joe fixit, savage hulk,- NO ABOMINATION (ARGH!!!!!)
XMC- Just wolverines, as usual. This line is already dead before its begun.
SW- New Luke, R1-G4, new IMperical dignitary, Hoth Soldier and the rest of that wave.

I'm hella irked there wasn't any Abominations around, but at least i know that wally worlds are getting them in. HH! :D

Jedi Drew
01-21-2004, 05:37 PM
Picked up the Jedi Luke, R2 w/ Drink Tray, and R1-G4 at Eastgate Target today for a fellow collector who doesn't have time to hunt. I'll wait on KEBCO for mine but it just seems that they have really slowed up on shipping to the one of every figure club. :confused:

mericen
01-29-2004, 05:10 PM
I just found the Series 2 Animated Clone Wars figures today at the Springfield, OH Target. They had three or four sets of each with an extra Yoda or two.

Jedi Drew
01-29-2004, 06:04 PM
Found the Clone Wars Yoda, Clone Trooper, Durge, and Dooku from the animated series at University Hts. Target and at Eastgate Target this morning. The new WM at Mayfield and 91 and the other new WM at Parmatown didn't have squat in new figures. :confused: :confused:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-29-2004, 06:14 PM
My dad was able to snag Clone Wars wave 2 for me at the Target in mansfield!! He also got an extra Yoda, Mace, Dooku & Anakin for me to open. I can't wait!!

Jedi-Partner &/or Jedi Drew- Hey, if either one of you comes across an extra Obi Wan and Asajj Ventress, could you snag them for me? I'm looking to get these to open with hte rest of my jedi/sith. I meant to get them when i first found them in January, but i was low on funds...plus, i spent like 30 in Hulk figures and then a LOTR figure. lol Jar Jar said he'd look for me too up in MI as well. Thanks in advance!!!

HH kids! :D

JEDIpartner
01-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Oh, bloody hell! If I'd read this before I scored the CW wave 2 for myself... I would have gotten you an Obi-Wan. *sigh*

I'll take a look for you, though...

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-29-2004, 09:34 PM
lol Thanks JP; you have no idea how much i appreciate it!! HH!! :D

Ohio Jedi
02-04-2004, 05:55 AM
Hit your Local Walmarts!! Found the Jabba's Palace wave including the deluxes. Got Jabba, B'Omar, Lando, Rappertuine, J'Quille, Holo Luke. The receipt shows Rappertuine as Shawda Ub which was kind of odd. I guess Tanus doesn't come out until the Death Star wave. Another bummer is that the R1 doesn't come in this case.

Great Morning and a nice hit to the bank account.

Happy Hunting!

Oh yeah I found this at the Walmart near the Polaris Mall on 23 and there were plenty more.

THE Slayer
02-04-2004, 04:49 PM
I found toon wars yoda, so I finally have a complete set. Yeah Me.
Nothing else new.

mericen
02-04-2004, 06:34 PM
I also found the Jabba's Palace wave this morning at the Hillard-Rome Road (Columbus) Wal-Mart this morning. They did not have the deluxe figures though. They had two sets of each new figure so they must have only opened one box.

Jedi Drew
02-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Found one lone J'Quille at Wal Mart Parmatown today. They must of had the rest of this wave but I guess I was too late..... :frus: :frus:

mericen
02-16-2004, 06:47 PM
I found the Battle of Yavin wave today at the Super Wal-Mart in London, Ohio. They did not have the Tanus figure but they did have one each of Jan Dodonna, Captain Antilles, Dutch Vander and two of the Tie Fighter Pilot. Some else obviously got to them before I did but did not want the Tie Fighter Pilot.

THE Slayer
02-17-2004, 06:56 PM
Has anyone seen the new trilogy 'twilight frodo'... Just curious. Walmart at tuttle also had the remainder of their He-man toys.. or Trap Jaws clearanced to 1$. I think I posted about this at .org. I found a couple of Killer Crocs today. They also had about 8 left when I walked away, although they had none of the repainted Robins left. Target had more Clone wars wave two. No Yodas. And I found some the new AOME riders. King Theoden and the like.

keithfite
02-21-2004, 07:54 PM
hey guys. I havnt been able to post for a couple weeks.

I dont know about you guys but stores around here have picked up. I have seriously seen at my wal mart every single figure that has been announced out, Jabba sail barge characters, holo luke, dutch vander gold leader, the new fans choice. you name it, in the last couple weeks at new boston walmart they have got it all. today the had about 4 hoth han brown variations and a ton of the new unleashed clone, luke pilot, and chewy. and all new Ultra sets

And in columbus, they are kicking *** 2
sawmill, bryce, and morse roads TRU keep getting in the new, and all the targets I went to on tuesday had animated series 1 and 2
I just wondered if everyone else is finding this stuff. what makes me mad is I cant buy any of this as I have it all ordered from kebco. I hope they send soon

Jedi Drew
02-27-2004, 08:49 PM
Been busy at work-so here's the scoop in the Cleveland area: WM Brookpark, Parmatown, Cleveland Hts., and Mayfield=NOTHING new as of today. Target-Mayfield, Universty Hts., Parma=NOTHING. TRU Parmatown=NOTHING. I even tried good old K-Mart in Garfield Hts. and Seven Hills=NOTHING. So that's the low down in Cleveland. Happy Hunting.... :) :)

Jedi Drew
03-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Picked up the Maul and Obi-Wan glasses yesterday at Parmatown Target. I had to have them run the DPCI # for me. (087-06-0937) They had a case in the back and brought it out for me. :eek: They come four to a case-2 Maul and 2 Obi. Today I picked up the Yavin wave for a fellow collector at Target Bedford Hts. since I belong to KEBco. That was this morning around 9-ish. Looks like they only put out one case. Happy Hunting.... ;)

zlurp
03-17-2004, 11:48 AM
I know Drew said he found the Yavin wave in Bedford Hts., but has anyone else seen this wave? I live in Fairview Park, and I haven't seen any of the figures for this wave in Fairview Park, North Olmstead, or Parma. I check Fairview and N. Olmstead about 2-3x a week. Is this wave hard to find or am I just having some bad luck?

Ohio Jedi
03-18-2004, 06:14 AM
If it is bad luck than I have it as well. I check my local Walmarts and Targets daily with no luck.

zlurp
03-18-2004, 11:41 AM
Ohio Jedi, I'm just curious, what part of Ohio are you from? I'm just wondering if certain parts of the state aren't getting this wave.

plo koon 200
03-18-2004, 01:07 PM
I have yet to find the Yavin or Jabba wave.

Ohio Jedi
03-19-2004, 06:17 AM
Northern part of Columbus