PDA

View Full Version : Does Harrison Ford have deformed legs?

rbaumhauer
05-23-2003, 05:17 PM
Or does he choose to stay in shape by doing lunges during downtime at Echo Base?

Just received my Han Hoth, and while I'm generally happy with the figure (especially in comparison to the POTF2 version), it does leave me wondering if Harrison Ford really is deformed. While it is less extreme, the left leg on the new figure is almost as oddly-posed as the right leg on the POTF2 version.

I realize that the figure was (apparently) made to fit on the Tauntaun (and thankfully, his coat hides the unusually wide crotch), but once again the figure can barely stand up, and is doomed to spend all eternity in a ridiculous pose. From the waist up, it's a great figure (could use another coat of paint on the face, to better cover the blue plastic underneath), but from the waist down, it's just short of disaster.

Why, Hasbro? WHY?

plasticfetish
05-23-2003, 06:23 PM
His legs have become deformed from having to support the weight of that huge knob growing out of his back.

JediTricks
05-24-2003, 03:49 AM
I think both Han Hoth figures (Saga and POTF2) have that crazy leg pose to accomodate the tauntaun-slashing scene. That's the pose I have my POTF2 version in, he's bent over a bit too, and balances well this way. I personally don't care for this leg pose design very much though, I'd much rather have something more neutral - if Hasbro wants a Han on Tauntaun, maybe those bums should rerelease the first one!

;)

joe-da
05-24-2003, 11:39 PM
Yes, sadly this resculpt already requires a re-resculpt.