PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Condoms - but is there an X-wing in the box?

Tycho
05-26-2003, 02:59 PM
I wasn't kidding: here they are - straight from a front page news source on another respected Star Wars site: (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3130078714&category=2474)

but what I really wanted to know is if there are starfighter's in the box?

How I'd love to be in that romantic moment when I anounce (with all the passion I have for these movies) "This is Red 10, I'm going in!"

"Look at the size of that thing!"

Or how about a Y-wing fighter? You need something to carry that big payload! - or to anounce:

"I'm starting for the target shaft now!"

Plus these are presumably fully functional in case "It didn't go in. It just impacted on the surface!"

Or if you are into the scene that says, "Red Leader, stay on course, I'm right behind you!"

But it does include C-3PO, "Oh this is going to feel so good!"

and R2-D2 - "He says the restraining bolt has [short circuited him]. If you remove the bolt, perhaps he can play...."

(must be the tight sized one - but the Death Star should be perfect for those that need something fully operational!)

"This station is now the most powerful force in the universe! I suggest we use it!"

LMAO - and betting on when this thread gets shut down. But I couldn't resist it. But hey - this is a family website and these are family planning products, right?

So "This is Red 5: I'm going in!"

heehee-heh-heh-hoh-haa-haa-haa-haaaaah!

Lord Malakite
05-26-2003, 03:10 PM
:rolleyes: Tycho, what are we going to do with you.

They aren't even official, they're bootlegs. :D

The Overlord Returns
05-26-2003, 03:13 PM
I pity the children of a man that would buy bootleg condoms :rolleyes:

Kidhuman
05-26-2003, 03:44 PM
Geez what next?

Pendo
05-26-2003, 03:58 PM
LMFAO!!!

...*Places bid of $10.50*

*Whistles Innocently*

:rolleyes:

PENDO!

DarthChuckMc
05-26-2003, 04:30 PM
"You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought!"

Tycho
05-26-2003, 05:03 PM
LOL

but seriously: I've always wondered if the Star Wars dialogue was written that way on purpose, because Lucas and his cohorts were all our age (juvenile deliquent school candidates) when they first created Star Wars.

R2-D2's language if you really listen to it, adding back-up from your most foul state of mind - is totally R-rated awful (mostly in the Classic Trilogy - though he WILL NOT back-talk Leia, Obi-Wan, and earlier on, Padme, Anakin, Qui-Gon, Captain Panaka, and only when they first meet - C-3PO). Later, note the sounds he uses to address the waiter droid on Padme and Anakin's refugee freighter, to how he addresses 3PO, Luke (before he becomes R2's master), Han Solo, and Chewbacca, let alone the Ewoks.

So, all this dirty dialogue so innocently covered up, might well be George being as immature and goofy-minded as all of us posting in this thread!

"I have felt him My Master."

"She may not look like much Kid, but she's got it where it counts!"

The Overlord Returns
05-26-2003, 05:06 PM
Heh..... "let go, luke"

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-26-2003, 05:47 PM
Yeah, I'm sure there won't be any problems with bootleg condoms. :rolleyes:

Dar' Argol
05-26-2003, 06:11 PM
ok, that's all pretty funny and what not, but seeing as this is an all ages site, and the comments that you guys are making are going just far enough over the line that this has to end.

THREAD CLOSED