PDA

View Full Version : New accessory sets?

keithfite
05-27-2003, 04:57 PM
On brians toys pre orders for saga there is a jabbas dungeon and a naboo accessory set. what are these. I havent heard of these yet. Are they exclusives. I dont know. But I knew someone on hear would.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-27-2003, 05:09 PM
These were revealed a while ago. The Jabbas palace one has a Gamorrean Guard from POTF, carbonite block (like the one from the Bespin playset), and some weapons. The Naboo one has a Gungan warrior from POTJ and some Gungan battle weapons. There is also gonna be a Rebel hangar one, with a kitbashed tech guy, some ladders, some lights and crates. If you look around you'll find some pics. :)

keithfite
05-27-2003, 05:19 PM
Oh yeah. When you said what was in it I remember them. They were revealed a long time ago werent they. Thanks for telling me though. I totally forgot and I never heard of the hangar set. That should be cool. I love Gamorrean guards anyway. Thanks again for replying Mr.JabbaJohnL

Beast
05-27-2003, 05:34 PM
The Jabba's Dungeon set is the Gamorrean Guard Accessory Set, and the Naboo Accessory set is the one with the Gungan Warrior. There is a thread around here somewhere with pictures of them. And yes, they would be exclusive to Target like the last four sets.

They'll be shipping at the same time as the 3rd set, which included a Rebel Hanger Crewmember. And there is a third wave planned after that, that sounds very intresting. With CZ-3, C-3PO: Ewok Diety, and another that slips my mind.

Doh, was beaten. But I'll throw the links in here. :)

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16934

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16411

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

TheDarthVader
05-27-2003, 06:18 PM
I can't wait to get all three of these sets. They are going to fit nicely into my collection.

Simdog
05-28-2003, 01:13 AM
I thought these were cancelled or postponed. Is Brians Toys picking this up like they picked up the Cantina Wave 2? I think they could use some work so I would prefer that Hasbro holds off and improves them.

bobafrett
05-28-2003, 09:40 AM
I hadn't heard of those sets, in fact this is the first I'm reading about them. I will go check the links to perhaps refresh the memory, maybe it's old age taking it's toll on my remaining brain cells.

droidekas2
05-28-2003, 10:13 AM
I havent heard about the 3rd wave JarJar. It sounds very interesting, especially C3-PO Ewok Diety. If you can find anything on this will you post it?

What will happen is that the 3rd wave (the coolest one) will be cancelled totally, be so difficult to find, or be so expense that no one will have them. Typical.

OC47150
05-28-2003, 05:04 PM
If memory serves correct, the second wave of accessory sets were supposed to be released in March or April but here it is, the end of May, and nothing. The pegs are full of the first wave at my Targets. I'd like to get a few more of the AOTC arena battle and DS trooper sets...if I had the cash. :(

Onliner retailers like Brian's Toys are getting them directly from Asian suppliers. That's how some of the newest stuff shows up on ebay first.