PDA

View Full Version : So where does Boba Fett get his suit???

GNT
11-19-2001, 01:17 AM
Maybe a EP2/3 question but a good one, where does Boba Fett get his suit from?

Is there a spare one aboard the Slave 1 that he took (a green one)?

Lets hear those replies

thoughts???

Fulit
11-19-2001, 01:34 AM
Maybe he painted Jango's.

LTBasker
11-19-2001, 01:49 AM
"Woah, what the heck was that? why didn't the sensors pick up that debris field? Oh well, already through it and nothing appears to be damaged. Ah man! Dad's old suit, dang it! I knew I should've thrown those water colors away when I grew up. Hey, on second thought....that's not bad coloring..."

GNT
11-19-2001, 02:24 AM
But remember Jango dies (from what we have heard) in the battle in the arena,head cut off by Mace Windu?

Was Boba there watching it all?

Darth Trasko
11-19-2001, 03:40 AM
I thought Mandalorian armour was worn by Mandalorian soldiers and therefore there would be a lot of the uniforms around...

Co Jo-Da
11-19-2001, 03:44 AM
Boba takes Jango's suit after his death and changes it's colors so that he wouldn't get confused with his father.

Jedi Clint
11-19-2001, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by GNT
But remember Jango dies (from what we have heard) in the battle in the arena,head cut off by Mace Windu?

Was Boba there watching it all?

Yeah it was Mace. I think Boba sees the whole thing.

Jargo
11-19-2001, 09:16 PM
there was talk not long ago of pick up shots including new footage shot with Daniel Logan. Something about him dragging the body back to Slave-1. Butit is more than feasible that jango had more than one outfit. even rough dirty bounty hunters need to change boiler suits sometimes. The colouring is probably a little like war paint as far as Boba is concerned. maybe the blue which was a symbol of the old republic and a neutral colour was a little pale and bland for Boba who as we know is a ladies man :D Maybe he decided to colour the suit those colours to show some kind of danger signal to others in the way a wasp has those striking stripes to denote danger. Maybe he just had a thing about green.
Boba probably will see some of it but possibly not the decapitation. maybe we'll see him in the arena traumatised and struggling to carry his fallen father, the only family he ever had back to the ship. i hope so, it'd be so much more powerful than what's playing out with the dumb Jedi. I really couldn't give a hootabout Anakin after seeing the way hayden plays him like a spoilt brat. I'd rather concentrate on the background characters now, including boba. If memory serves me well I've seen a film he was in or maybe it was a tv show, either way he's pretty cool as young actors go. temuera morrison is cool also. very rooted and laid back. I think the bond between jango and Boba is going to be far more interesting than the love thing going on elsewhere...
But boba probably just paints the armour to obliterate the memories of the past and focus on his profession with a clearer head. You can't be a focused hunter if every time you raise an arm or look down you have a gleaming silver breastplate glaring back at you with memories of your dead dad. So boba just stamps his own identity onto it and pushes the memories deep down.

Co Jo-Da
11-20-2001, 01:56 AM
That's a good point Emperor Jango. We first see Jango on Kamino, which of course Kamino is a water planet so wearing blue is perfect cover. But Jango doesn't have the time to change (like in to his more traditional color) on the way to Geonosis because he's to busy trying to kill Obi-Wan in his Jedi Fighter.

GNT
11-22-2001, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
I think the bond between jango and Boba is going to be far more interesting than the love thing going on elsewhere...

Elsewhere eg. Padme Amidala and Anakin Skywalker?

Jargo
11-25-2001, 10:24 AM
OOH, I don't know, how many love stories are there? :crazed: I know it kinda needed to be done for the sake of the story arc but did we need so much of it? There's much more interesting ideas to be explored. More of the Jedi training would hwave worked better, a side stepping mission for Obi and Anakin to show more of the two together - master and padawan learner. Anything but slushy gooey googly eyes and bad dialogue "Ani? my you've grown." "So have you. More beautiful." What the hell kind of dialogue is that? Only the corniest chat up line ever uttered by man. crappity crap crap crap!

I know we only get to see the Jango character briefly and he probably only has a bout five lines of dialogue. Lucas only ever gives the interesting characters five lines to say. But I really do hope that something more comes out of Jango's appearance than this flying around and shooting at Jedi thing. Sadly I very much doubt we'll ever get to know how jango thinks or how he views having a clone of himself as a son. That would require some actual crewativity in the writing wouldn't it? And this is a lucas film we're talking about...:crazed:

Co Jo-Da
11-26-2001, 01:31 AM
I agree EJ, the love story between Anakin and Pademe' could be replaced with more of Anakin and Obi-Wan. But I think Episode II will be the only point in the series where the true love story could be placed...REMEMBER WAR IS COMING...Hopefully we'll see some of the Jedi Leaner angle in the beginning of Episode III but I don't know how GL would put it off...