PDA

View Full Version : Will we get more Ewoks in the 4" line?

mm74md
05-28-2003, 11:24 AM
I haven't seen anything about more Ewoks on any of the sites I visit. I have POTJ Teebo, POTJ Paploo from the AT-ST set, and my vintage Ewoks.

Does anyone know if we'll be getting any other reissued Ewoks in the Saga or future lines?

Rogue II
05-28-2003, 11:51 AM
We can hope so, but nothing is definate. Tycho's polls show that collectors want Hasbro to finish re-making every figure from the Vintage line. That means there needs to be a few more Ewoks.

Beast
05-28-2003, 03:22 PM
Galactic Hunter spoke with Hasbro at their big show a while back, and they said that there would be a strong focus on ROTJ for 2004. Especially the inclusion of more Jabba's Palace characters and Ewoks. Chief Chirpa and Woklings were mentioned. Nothing definate beyond those though. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

El Chuxter
05-28-2003, 03:37 PM
If Hasbro indeed has the license though 2017, I would hope that we not only get redos of the vintage Ewoks and all the other ROTJ Ewoks, but some from the Ewoks movies and possibly cartoons as well.

Teek, anyone?

keith koth
05-28-2003, 05:40 PM
I'll give a big thumbs up to more ewoks...I hope they make them all. :)

Kidhuman
05-28-2003, 08:42 PM
Ewoks rock. Bring em on. We can always use more.

mylow thehutt
05-28-2003, 09:20 PM
the wolkings should be interesting due on there size.

bobafrett
05-29-2003, 01:36 AM
Ewoks beat up Stormtroopers with rock, Stormtrooper still buys action figure, and wants more Ewok figures, how strange.

Jargo
05-29-2003, 08:32 AM
MMMMMMM, WOKLINGS! :D Ewoks and Ewoks and Ewoks. Meesa likes the little fellows.
And I say a definate hell yeah!! to TEEEEEEEEEK! He may smell of weewee but he's superflipflopflyincool! New alien races are just so welcome. Strictly speaking he's EU but as some consider the Ewok movies to be cannon then he should be included in a sub line sometime. With the ugly as **** Marauders and a 12" Gorax with real hair. And a Condor dragon. And what the hell were those beasts called? Blurrgs? those too and the Ewok pony. :)

Dark Marble
05-29-2003, 11:04 AM
More ewoks and more of Jabba and his goons are fine with me!! Jabba's palace is my favorite scene from Jedi, so I can't wait!! Plus I would love to have a little gang of ewoks running around. :evil:

evenflow
05-29-2003, 12:38 PM
They should finsih the remaining Ewoks from the original line and throw in a few Wokklings.

TheDarthVader
05-29-2003, 02:21 PM
I would buy more ewoks, but Hasbro should finish the ewoks from the original line (like some have said). And there are still more figures that Hasbro has not made from the vintage line other than ewoks. They need to make these too so that every vintage figure will have a new counterpart. I am sure that Hasbro knows which figures to make and hopeful that they will make the remaining ones...eventually.

Uki
05-29-2003, 11:28 PM
I wouls love for Hasbro to crank out some figs from both Ewok movies
Cindel
Weechee
Widdle
Teek
Noa
Mace Towani (with Izrini the Wistie the way they did the fish-looking probe droid floating behind the sandtrooper)

12" Gorax (maybe as an exclusive?)
burrgs (you were right!)
condor dragon
Deej
King Terak
Charal (with a raven)
some Marauders (including the one that looked like TRap Jaw from MOTU!)
Kaink
Chukatruk (sp?)