PDA

View Full Version : Just Kidding, CANADA!!!!

mabudonicus
05-28-2003, 12:38 PM
That's what this sub-forum should be called... Sorry, we've all been on the rant at various times, we've all heard it, but when the only "just found" news is from EvilJ saying he found a vintage sandcrawler at a garage sale (nice score man, curse my Metal body), it's more of a cruel joke than a resource...
So, for more "Just Found" testimonials....
I found my whole collection in my bedroom last night, minus Ephant Mon who I found in my living room, you guys might want to check there (BTW sethquinn, don't forget to grab my # if you're coming this way... I'll be hitting TO the first weekend of August for Motorhead, we'll talk then if not before... mebbe a bit about the "new laws")

jjreason
05-28-2003, 02:29 PM
Just found it in the bedroom? Damn, man did you move again???? PM me with the latest, glad to found that Ephant!!!!

Just found news to is the email from Kebco saying my card's been charged with more preorders.....

evil j
05-28-2003, 06:28 PM
Hey guys!!!
Just thought I'd mention that I will be getting tons of Cases of POTJ and SAGA (2002) figures up to the Clone pilot wave (maybe some Ephant Mon), from a Hasbro distributor.

This saturday I will have the following POTJ on hand...

Darth Vader (emperor wrath)$8
Luke Xwing $8
Eeth Koth $8
Zutton $8
Amidalla: Black travel gown $10
FX7 $12
Rebel Trooper $12
Imperial Officer $12
Han Solo Death Star Escape $7
Sandtrooper $12

All in CND funds

if you'd like me to FFWD the list of available cases and upcoming ones...You can email me directly at underdogcm@sympatico.ca

Croaker
05-29-2003, 01:31 PM
Hey guys.
Thought I'd check in.

Guess what, since the last time I posted here (which was months ago) I've found nothing new!

Imagine that!

How is everyone?

fourtwo
05-29-2003, 10:28 PM
last toy i bought was lott dod, and that was out of pity. stupid star wars toys not showing up in stupid canada.

pegger
05-30-2003, 08:28 AM
I personally blame Chretien........

mabudonicus
05-30-2003, 12:31 PM
I wish we could blame him, then things would be fixed up in time for EPIII..... I think the fact that so many American-owned companies have moved in up here and they apply the same "ameri-size" thinking to their marketing strategies... you know, "If we order 3 million units of the first 3 waves, that's 24 million dollars gross!!!!!" and that's that, and when the store is left with 800,000 outland pegwarmer Anakins (BTW, were those recalled and melted down to make tires, or are there still hundreds of thousands of them in back room pyramids everywheres??), the purchasing department says that their "prediction" (based solely on the 24 million dollar gross) was incorrect, and there's no interest in SW, and that's it. Stupid, just like Big Business always is.