PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the UK watching Big Brother?

Pendo
05-28-2003, 05:14 PM
I'm not really a Big Brother watcher, but I saw it today and found out that contestant Jon is a BIG Star Wars fan. It was so hillarious watching him tell Gos, Cameron and Ray about the Yuuzhan Vong while the 3 were quite clearly falling asleep. Not even I'm bad enough not to notice the blatant hints :p.

Here's a small article on it http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1264

Jon is facing eviction, but he's just too funny, he's got to stay in!

PENDO!

Jargo
05-28-2003, 07:04 PM
He's the dullest of dullards and he's the geekiest of geeks. He's the most boring star wars fan I've ever heard speak and he's a real fan as in fanatic. The man is so boring and uptight and nerdy and geeky and rigid and he asks everyone personal questions like he's a data collection computer programme. He has to go now. I can not even watch the damn programme while he's on and hide behind the cushions of my sofa and go LALALALALALA until they cut to someone else. Lose Jon and Sissy and that slapper Anouska and that grinny Steph idiot and Federico the Italian/Scottish wannabe stallion and the house would be great.

Jon has got to go on friday or I'm switching the whole thing off.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-31-2003, 02:58 PM
I watch it when it's on in USA. I wonder if anyone like that will be on this year.

InsaneJediGirl
05-31-2003, 08:04 PM
Since we dont get BBC America anymore,I cant watch it,but this guy sounds like the geek of all geeks.Giving us a bad name,I dont drone on and on all the time:D

Jargo
06-13-2003, 07:51 PM
Well Sissy went tonight and federico is taking about walking after slagging off woman kind right regally. So far there have only been three evictions and all have been female. Much talk about homoerotic relationships in the lads camp (no pun intended) and the chickens from the garden are on leave after picking up a virus because none of the housemates cared to go near them and look after them properly. Three goldfish in the tank have died because they've been overfed. A tabloid nespaper has offered the housemates (unbeknownst to them) 50k to the first couple to have sex on camera. How sad.
The tasks set by big brother are weak and dull and all three weekly tasks have been failed. The housemates are camera shy and this year it's been really dull. All their is to talk about is the the merits of someone's attractiveness or the bad habits they have. Way too boring. Possibly because the girls all decided on the first night to have a girls bedroom and a boys bedroom so split the house i two and set up a girls v boys scenario which is still the case.
Oh yeah, and i got banned from the official BB4 forums for being controvercial and arrogant. :D I also swore quite badly at some stoopid woman who was dissing men. She went off at me big time for generalising about women and then slagged off all men in the same breath. So i gave her a mouthful and got banned.
No sweat, I'll just re-register using a different e-mail addy. It's too much fun reading all the nasty vindictive character assasinations going on. I never knew people had so much hate for complete strangers. Really restores your faith in humanity to read the forums. it's refreshingly enlightened conversation..... :rolleyes:

http://community.channel4.com/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=162603557&f=31060416

Jargo
06-26-2003, 09:29 AM
Well Big brother four has turned into a real damp squib. nothing happens in the house and despite a double eviction shocker and housemate swap with Big Brother Africa, nothing continues to happen. The best we get is merciless pee taking of the housemates worst habits and personalities. like this pic of Wannabe IT girl Tania who applies full make-up to go to bed so she looks good on camera while asleep and has been spotted applying make-up to go and get a shower. Speculation that she was once a man has been rife as proved by this picture.

Pendo
06-26-2003, 10:09 AM
It's got poo since Jon left the house. The force wasn't that strong with him :(.

PENDO!

Jargo
06-27-2003, 06:42 AM
Hey pendo, are you supporting Scott the Liverpool lad? I think he's great. Very clever and subtle. The other housemates think he's such a sweet guy but he's slowly picking them off one by one. It's a pity Gaetano couldn't have stayed to liven things up. Three days without old man cameron was fantastic. Can't believe the housemates were so indifferent to Gae though. A visitor from Africa and they never once asked him anything about his homeland or culture. Still there's always Trannia's eating habits to keep me amused. "I'm not eating today" *shoves fist sized portion of food into mouth* :D

Pendo
06-27-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Hey pendo, are you supporting Scott the Liverpool lad? I think he's great. Very clever and subtle. The other housemates think he's such a sweet guy but he's slowly picking them off one by one. It's a pity Gaetano couldn't have stayed to liven things up. Three days without old man cameron was fantastic. Can't believe the housemates were so indifferent to Gae though. A visitor from Africa and they never once asked him anything about his homeland or culture. Still there's always Trannia's eating habits to keep me amused. "I'm not eating today" *shoves fist sized portion of food into mouth* :D

Yeah I'm supporting Scott to win now :). That'll make the 2nd Scouser to win Big B :D.

Did you see Big Brother Africa on E4? Cameron was right at home, he could easily toutch up all the girls and get away with it, I'm just surprised that he turned down Tapuwa's generous offer :crazed:.

LOL, how hillarious was it when Gae called Tania a "Piggy" :p. Good job he missed her eating that custard! I think Tania was a little rude though. I know calling someone a "Piggy" isn't exactly a nice thing to do to someone you've only just met, but in Africa women aren't as self-conscience about what they eat, and are not ashamed to admit that they enjoy their food.
I kinda felt sorry for Gae, appart from Nush, no one seemed to make an effort with him. It's a shame Nush said she wouldn't scrub his back, the house could do with a little excitement.

When Gae arrived back to the African house, he told Abby (the girl he slept with) that he slept with one of the UK girls :crazed:!

PENDO!

Jargo
06-28-2003, 07:22 AM
Sadly I don't have E4, So I have to rely on the poo C4 feed. Did you know that Scott isn't a scouser really? He was originally from the Wirral so he's a woollyback and even more so because he went to school in Rhyl! Still a local boy though so he has to win and make it two merseysiders out of four. Show the country that we are the best!!!

My next favourite is Ray because he's mad as a fruitbat. He's like a cheeky monkey. The way he wound up tania was ace. Looks like a new housemate could be joining the house though. It might just be a task reward to have a celebrity barperson i the reward room but from rumours it might be an Australian BB housemate. Hope so because the housemates we have left are so lethargic. They need someone with get up and go. I do wish Gae had stayed longer though, he had the same sense of fun that Ray has. Silly pranks and games.

Do you use the DS:BB forums at all?

Pendo
06-28-2003, 08:52 AM
Sadly I don't have E4, So I have to rely on the poo C4 feed. Did you know that Scott isn't a scouser really? He was originally from the Wirral so he's a woollyback and even more so because he went to school in Rhyl! Still a local boy though so he has to win and make it two merseysiders out of four. Show the country that we are the best!!!

My next favourite is Ray because he's mad as a fruitbat. He's like a cheeky monkey. The way he wound up tania was ace. Looks like a new housemate could be joining the house though. It might just be a task reward to have a celebrity barperson i the reward room but from rumours it might be an Australian BB housemate. Hope so because the housemates we have left are so lethargic. They need someone with get up and go. I do wish Gae had stayed longer though, he had the same sense of fun that Ray has. Silly pranks and games.

Do you use the DS:BB forums at all?

Anouska is joining the Australian house, so it is a possibility than an Australian housmate will be joining ours :). I liked Anouska, it's a shame she left so early, she could have spiced up the show.

I'm hoping Cameron and Steph will make a move soon, but I can't see it. Cam is still a virgin at 34, so I doubt he's gonna make his first movie on National Television :rolleyes:.

I've not used the DS:BB forums, but it looks quite interesting, I might have a nosey around :).

PENDO!

Jargo
06-28-2003, 10:47 AM
I'm Monkey_thong over there :rolleyes: And although my posts can seem a bit harsh I don't really mean what I say. It's just the flavour of the place. I tried the official BB forums but aside from using a horrible message board style they get all editorial on you if you post anything that they don't like the sound of. like if you criticise Bb they delete you. :mad: So i shifted to DS:BB and they're much more fair about your posts and your validity as a member. You can say what you think without fearing moderators. Say hello if you join up. ;)

Pendo
06-28-2003, 03:40 PM
Well it's deffo a new housemate. I know this is just first impressions, and I could be completley wrong, but to me Lisa just seems like a slapper who was put in there to spice the show up!

GOOD :D!

PENDO!

Jargo
06-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Well it's deffo a new housemate. I know this is just first impressions, and I could be completley wrong, but to me Lisa just seems like a slapper who was put in there to spice the show up!

GOOD :D!

PENDO!

Blimey! Talk about mutton dressed as lamb!!!!! What a moose. I thought perhaps we might get some pretty young thing with a bit of sparkle to liven up the remaining eternity of four weeks. What a let down. Someones mother. :mad: Still I shall endure her for all of the two weeks she's in there. Scott to win.......... :(

Pendo
06-29-2003, 06:16 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::crazed::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Apparently Lisa is psychic :rolleyes:. She told the other housmates that she is psychic :rolleyes:. She claimed to be able to guess each housemate's star signs :rolleyes:. She wouldn't happen to have read them before she entered :rolleyes:.

What a loon...:crazed:

PENDO!

Jargo
06-29-2003, 07:02 PM
I don't like Lisa or Steph. Or cameron. Nush is a bit mad really and unpredictable so I like her. Ray is just great. Naughty and rebellious, inventive. Scott is painted as a dull nice guy but he's more devious than that. Plays a clever game. Gos does nothing for me but he was funny with the straw thing on saturday night when he thought he's be left out of the reward room thing. Like a big kid when he got a long straw :) Then his reaction when he saw lisa was classic.

But Lisa is a right old minger. Dirty minded and tarty. No, don't like, she lowers the tone of the show. Someone younger and flirty would have worked but Lisa is like your best mates mum, sort of offputting. :(

Jargo
07-04-2003, 04:18 PM
Gosh, big news from BBUK, A bomb scare shuts down the eviction night of week six. A 'suspicious package' was found on the george lucas stage at elstree studios where BBUK is filmed. Part of the studio complex was evacuated and all housemates were moved from the BB house to another building.
Programming has had to be rescheduled while the bomb disposal squad deals with the crisis. Possibly the most interesting thing to happen in the entire run of four seasons so far. How sad is it that a bomb scare is more esxciting than the show itself? :p

Pendo
07-04-2003, 04:26 PM
I am gripped to the TV screen! Although all you can see is the garden, it's pretty exciting :p!

The George Lucas stage? Do you think an angry (non-Hyperspace member) Star Wars fan hired a hit on George Lucas, only for then hitman to misunderstand the message :rolleyes:.

PENDO!

Jargo
07-04-2003, 05:25 PM
I am gripped to the TV screen! Although all you can see is the garden, it's pretty exciting :p!

The George Lucas stage? Do you think an angry (non-Hyperspace member) Star Wars fan hired a hit on George Lucas, only for then hitman to misunderstand the message :rolleyes:.

PENDO!Weird that they should choose the very stage Davina was about to use. Obviously someone is disgruntled at the state of the show. Wonder which bit of the studio complex they took the housemates to for safety? probably some of the dressing rooms or the canteen. That site is prone to accidents and damage, the reason there's a star wars stage there now is because the old one burnt down during a shoot. I think it was Superman they were filming at the time.

So, no eviction until 9pm tomorrow night and the task for saturday will be on sunday. No doubt Lisa will claim that she's suffering fro the pressure and get out of doing the task again but still get into the reward room. And if Cameron gets the task right and wins, he gets to be boss for a week and sort out the shopping by himself which will mean no alcohol because he's teetotal and the others will get boring again.
Hopefully Scott wins and brings some order to the house and imprisons lisa in the store room.
I want Scott and Nush to get it together don't you? They make a good couple. Seem suited to each other. And Scott hasn't had a bird in ages.
He must be bustin'!!! :D

Pendo
07-05-2003, 02:29 PM
And if Cameron gets the task right and wins, he gets to be boss for a week and sort out the shopping by himself which will mean no alcohol because he's teetotal and the others will get boring again.

If Cam wins it'll mean he can't be up for nomination again :mad:!!! Doesn't he need to go home and feed his mother who's locked in the cupboard :stupid:! He kinda creeps me out a little, with all his toutchy-feely with the girls, and when he walked into the bathroom when Anouska was in the bath :crazed:.

Hopefully Scott wins and brings some order to the house and imprisons lisa in the store room.

Yeah it would be good if Scott wins, but (even though I don't like him...her) I want Lisa to win. Imagine all the trouble she'll cause if she is the boss of the house :sur:!

I want Scott and Nush to get it together don't you? They make a good couple. Seem suited to each other. And Scott hasn't had a bird in ages.
He must be bustin'!!! :D

LOL, yeah I would like to see them get together too. They're my two faves in the house so it would be great for them to get together :).

I know Big B told the housemates that there was "a situation", but did they actually tell them there was a bomb scare? I bet the housemates would be brickin it thinking that everyone on the outside want them dead!

Anyways, I hope Gos goes tonight, I want Nush and Ray to stay in, at least they can entertain. All Gos can do is cook. I was kinda hoping they would fail their 100% task this week, and with Gos leaving, have nothing to eat all week :p.

PENDO!

Jargo
07-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Well he's gone mate.:) That leaves Steph and Cameron paired off, Nush and Scott paired off and Ray and scary lady. but ray doesn't want scary lady he wants nush and he's jealous of scott hence the arguing and sulking. Scary lady is using ray to get at the others. She's trying to break up the group and worm her way in cameron and Steph won't have any of it. Scott and Nush won't either. Ray is allying himself to scary lady in the mistaken idea that she's the strongest in the house and headed for a win. But as we know, the strong ones always get booted out first. lisa's days are pretty much numbered, Ray and lisa will be up for nomination unless lisa wins the task. If lisa wins she'll go for scott cameron and Steph. Steph Ray and Lisa will be voted for by any of the other housemates.

I think they just told the housemates that there were security issues because a dog had sniffed out something suspicious. No need to say bomb just that it's suspicious and needs the area clearing just in case.

It's going to be on BBLB tomorrow lunchtime 1.00pm ish. The lost four hours or something. :confused:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-06-2003, 12:48 PM
BB4 starts here in the US on Tuesday. They're doing this retarded thing where some of the houseguests' ex-boyfriends or ex-girlfriends are also coming into the house. Oh well, I can at least keep track of Julie Chen's anorexia. :dead:

Pendo
07-11-2003, 06:20 PM
Return Of The Jedi

John Tickle Is Back

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PENDO!