PDA

View Full Version : Gondola Speeder!!!

GNT
11-19-2001, 03:04 AM
Hopefully they'll make this craft for the EP2 line,its pretty sweet check it out....

thoughts???

Jargo
11-19-2001, 03:54 PM
GNT, what kind of bitmap are you trying to push on us eh? I have a viewer for practically every type of image known to man and for some reason the ones you post are not viewable. Just wondered that's all so I can adjust a few settings to enable whatever image type you post.

Anyway, the gondola is nice as gondolas go but I'd far rather have the two speeders fromthe Lars homestead :) the little red one hidden in the back like ANH and the greeny yellow two person shuttle thingy you can see behind Padme. Oh man that is just SWEEE-EE-EEET!:D

Jargo
11-19-2001, 03:58 PM
And the hidden speeder out back...

Jargo
11-19-2001, 04:06 PM
And not forgetting the rickshaw speeder with RIC-920...

master jedi
11-19-2001, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
GNT, what kind of bitmap are you trying to push on us eh? I have a viewer for practically every type of image known to man and for some reason the ones you post are not viewable.

I can view his pics just fine in a paint program.

GNT
11-22-2001, 02:34 AM
GNT, what kind of bitmap are you trying to push on us eh?

Just bitmap pictures :) Maybe your computer has problems :)

Jargo
12-06-2001, 07:16 PM
SPOILERS!!!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

According to the new entry for the V-35 landspeeder that the Lars' have and is seen tootling around in Mos Eisley in ANH, The speeder is due to make an appearance in Episode two.

Does this mean that after 25 years we'll get a toy version of it?
As I keep saying, most of the vehicles in EP2 arte small and seem designed to be made into toys, so more smaller vehicles on the horizon? What have we seen or heard about so far?

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!

Zam Wessels speeder
Anakins Coruscant hotrod
Republic attack ship
Count Dooku's solar sailer
V-35 landspeeder
Gondola water speeder
Coruscant air bus
Rickshaw speeder and droid
jedi starfighter
Slave-1
Geonosis execution cart
Count Dooku's sith speeder
Senate hover scooter
Tatooine swoop bike

With the exeption of Dooku's and Jango fett's ships, all of those vehicles are really small and will be cheap to make and sell well as all the small vehicles do. Is this a plot hatched between Lucasfilm and Hasbro? Did they design these vehicles with toys primarily in mind? Enquiring minds want to know........:crazed:

GNT
12-07-2001, 02:42 AM
Dont forget the Naboo Starfighter,the queens ship that gets blasted at the beginning and the ship that Padme and Anakin travel aboard in the Trailer on Voruscant

I saw the article about the V-35 landspeeder yesteday and found it very interesting,nice to see :)

Jargo
12-07-2001, 10:57 AM
Yeah, i thought about those but we already have the naboo starfighter and the other two are quite large but really a minority when you consider how many vehicles arte in the movie and how many are in the smaller scale. I'd love to see the ship with the tail fins made but doubt that the flying wing we saw in the trailer will make it. nor will the republic cruiser that we saw the clonetroopers boarding. it's just too big. So to compensate for the fact that the cool ships are too big they give us loads of dinky little ones instead. Do you follow my thinking?

In actual fact I prefer iyt to be that way cuz smaller ships are easier to display and store and cost much less... mostly.

jedi master sal
12-07-2001, 11:31 AM
very tru EJ

Besides we can make the larger ships out of cardboard and paint them or maybe some other more inventive way....

like styrene vacuum formed shapes with fiber optics spring loaded landing gear, sounds downloaded from the net and programmed into a small instrument inside the ship what about the light OHHH yeah the lights.

Sorry, my creative juices were flowing

Obi-Don
01-02-2002, 12:55 AM
I like that hidden speeder out back.I wish there was a better picture of it.

2-1B
01-02-2002, 01:03 AM
. . .but we already have the naboo starfighter . . .

Does anyone think we'll see the naboo starfighter released for AotC merchandising? I would not be surprised to see the 1999/2000 glut of clearance priced shelf warmers reboxed in the new blue packaging.

GNT
01-02-2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Caesar
Does anyone think we'll see the naboo starfighter released for AotC merchandising? I would not be surprised to see the 1999/2000 glut of clearance priced shelf warmers reboxed in the new blue packaging.

Its very possible since it is Hasbro and they do thinks like that :rolleyes: