PDA

View Full Version : Which POTJ figures would you like to see re-released? Resculpted?

jedi master sal
05-29-2003, 12:50 PM
Okay so here my pick of figs I'd like to see either re-released or resculpted:

Re-released:
Shmi Skywalker maybe just darker plastic for the "skin" areas. She looked like a ghost in clothes to me.

Resculpted:
Bespin Guard (Cloud City Security), definitely need a new ethnicity, either a black or white one or both.
Gungan Warrior, how about a new pose? The first one was great IMO, but maybe something a little more articulated.
Luke Skywalker (X-wing Pilot) This one cries redone. Poor BUCK-TOOTHED Luke....
R5-D4ówithout a doubt the most requested resculpt of a droid, and possibly figure of any Star Wars figures!
Sandtrooper (Tatooine Patrol) How about one without dust? I can dirty up my own, thank you very much.
Tusken Raider (Desert Sniper) Okay how about just one da** good, highly articulated Tusken Raider? No preposed robes!

Okay that's my two cents. Any other suggestions? ONLY POTJ figures please!

Rogue II
05-29-2003, 01:18 PM
Re-released:
Since the Sandtrooper, Imp Officer, and Rebel Fleet trooper have been re-released, the only one I want is the Clean Biker Scout.

Resculpted/new paint variations:
Bespin Guard: same as jedi master sal

Tusken Raider Sniper: Tough call with the Saga version...give him new arms and one of those sticks he uses and I'll buy it.

Sandtrooper: Sure, I'll buy into jedi master sal's clean version idea. I still need to order the 4-pack from EE.

Luke X-Wing Pilot/Jek Porkins/B-Wing Pilot: I'd like to see more Rebel Pilots in general. How about some ethnicity here too? Use Luke's body with new head sculpts.

Obi Wan Kenobi (ANH version) with cloth robes and articulated knees.

Teebo: Do a paint variation, give him new head-dress, and call it a Ewok soldier. Yub-yub.

R5-D4? I thought they renamed it for the Star Tours line, so technically, the only R5-D4 is the POTF2 version. Either way, it needs to be resculpted.

Turbowars
06-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Ones that need to be re-released are:[list=1]
Clean Scout with removable head, maybe?
Sandtrooper with and without dirt
Any droids, FX-7
[/list=1]

Kidhuman
06-24-2003, 09:58 PM
Clean scout for me.

nuff said

JediTricks
06-24-2003, 10:15 PM
Clean Scout w/ better pose, ball-jointed shoulders & hips, hinged knees, ankles & elbows.

Darkross
06-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
Clean Scout w/ better pose, ball-jointed shoulders & hips, hinged knees, ankles & elbows.

Yes! That would be cool. Too bad they (Hasbro) doesn't make all of the Imperial troops like that. I'm all for more Clean Bikerscouts.

Rogue II
07-14-2006, 11:19 AM

Kind of like the Biker VSTC Scout?

JediTricks
07-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Only one that's not a pinhead, has a better range of motion, doesn't cost double, and can actually sit on a speederbike. :p