PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Legends IV are gonna rock!

jpak001
05-31-2003, 01:44 PM
http://www.411beanies.com/1julius/ToyBiz/ML4/ML4PunishSMDD1.jpg

Pretty cool huh? To see a TON of detailed pics (in the packages and out), head on over here & scroll down a bit (past the DC stuff): http://www.aftimes.com/aslu/slu.shtml

Adam
05-31-2003, 03:16 PM
Series 5 is going to rock harder! Bring on Colossus!

aharry
05-31-2003, 08:39 PM
I really want to see all of the Avengers released after seeing that one photo with both old and new figures.

187-Maul
06-02-2003, 01:30 PM
although I'm not very familiar with the character, I think I have to get the Punisher fig, he looks sweet as hell

RooJay
06-02-2003, 05:15 PM
Punisher looks great, Elektra looks pretty good except I've never been a huge fan of the character anyway, Beast is awesome aside from his head being a bit on the huge side, and Gambit just is not a character I'd ever tend to think of as a Marvel Comics Legend. Colossus, Storm or Nightcrawler would've seemed a much better choice for this line than Gambit could ever be.
So many other characters should've been done before Gambit...

Beast
06-02-2003, 05:36 PM
Going to have to get the Beast figure, though I wish the headsculpt was a bit better looking. Oh well, atleast it's not that abomination Kitty Beast from the new comics. Ugh. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

RooJay
06-03-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Oh well, atleast it's not that abomination Kitty Beast from the new comics. Ugh. :)

There's no such thing man...no such thing...:zzz: ;)

2-1B
06-03-2003, 11:16 AM
They're making Colossus ? AWESOME ! :happy:

QLD
06-03-2003, 11:43 AM
I'm not a Gambit fan at all, and I could live with or without Beast....and ELektra, but overall, I like all of the figs, and will get them all. Punisher looks fantastic.

jjreason
06-03-2003, 04:37 PM
Im in "agreeance" w Adam - series 5 will be the best. I wants me Silver Surfer.....

Darth Nihilus
06-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Can someone answer me a coupla questions on ML variants? I've come across the Stealth Armour Iron Man and Thing w/trenchcoat from the first two waves and understand they're reasonably hard to find (with the exception of E-Bay), but is the Captain America with different bases a rare or evenly packed variant?

jjreason
06-04-2003, 01:44 PM
I didn't even know such a thing existed, so I can't help. I will however, be keeping my eyes open as my TRU has a few Caps left. How different is the 2nd base from the sandy coloured WWII bunker looking one?

Darth Nihilus
06-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Sorry JJ, I didn't mean the base itself but the comic cover variations, one says "The Origin of Captain America" and I forget the other.

Eternal Padawan
06-05-2003, 09:48 AM
The Stealth Armor Iron Man and Thing in trenchcoat were Wal-Mart exclusives billed as part of their "best of Marvel legends" assortment.

The chase figure this time around is Goliath. Chase figures bite. Why can't they just make an even amount of everybody for everyone? At some point they should release all the chase figures in a separate wave of their own.

The Overlord Returns
06-05-2003, 10:29 AM
I have a feeling we will see the rest of ML 5 at SDCC in July......atleast...I hope we do....

Now...if ML6 looks like this:

Cyclops (Byrne)
Dr. Strange
Invisible Woman
Juggernaut
Bullseye (comics)
Vision
Deadpool........

I will be a happy, happy ML fan....

P.S. - I happen to quite like feline Beast.

jpak001
06-05-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
The chase figure this time around is Goliath. Chase figures bite. Why can't they just make an even amount of everybody for everyone? At some point they should release all the chase figures in a separate wave of their own.

I couldn't agree with you more. Chase figures bite..... Usually their pretty cool vartiations, but damn are they HTF....

The unmasked wolvie goes for $300 on ebay, that's just insane!!!

QLD
06-05-2003, 11:41 AM
Thankfully, the chase figures in Marvel Legends haven't been important to me. I don't want a blue iron man, yellow daredevil, a doombot, or a maskless wolverine.

McFarlane's sports picks are a little more annoying with their chase figures, because they make the most populr jersey color the chase figure. :rolleyes: ANyway, I agree that chase figures are totally stupid.

Darth Nihilus
06-05-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
The Stealth Armor Iron Man and Thing in trenchcoat were Wal-Mart exclusives billed as part of their "best of Marvel legends" assortment.

That's strange then, I live in Oz where we don't have Wal-Mart nor are there any affiliated stores and I picked these up off the shelf.

RooJay
06-05-2003, 03:11 PM
What really sucks is that the latest Chase figure is just a repaint of a previously released figure - Giant Man from the way cool Avengers boxed set. They know for a fact that one of the major selling points of this series is the articualtion, and still they go ahead and include a repainted version of a far less articulated figure. They retooled Wolvie to add articulation, what - other than cutting corners just to make it cheaper for them - prevented them from doing the same with Goliath (by the way, here's another character version that I don't believe really qualifies as a Marvel Legend. Why not Yellowjacket instead? They could've cannibalized parts from other Legends figures to cobble him together pretty inexpensively.) You'd think the figure's size would've easily lent itself to more articulation, and I for one tend to expect larger figures to be the more articulated ones.:rolleyes:

For the record, these are pretty much the only characters I would expect to be considered Marvel Comics Legends:

Captain America
Hulk
Spider-Man
Thor
Iron Man
Daredevil
Namor
the Thing
Human Torch
Mister Fantastic
the Invisible Woman
Dr. Doom
Ghost Rider (the original - Johnny Blaze)
Magneto
Wolverine
the Punisher
Elektra (I suppose...)
Beast
Cyclops
Colossus
Storm
Angel
Iceman
Marvel Girl or Phoenix
Nightcrawler
Silver Surfer
Captain Mar-Vell
Adam Warlock
Thanos
Hawkeye
Vision
Scarlet Witch
She-Hulk
Wasp
Nick Fury
Dr. Strange
Shang-Chi (representing the classic Marvel of the Seventies)
Power Man (ditto)
Iron Fist (double ditto)
Falcon
Green Goblin
Loki
Yellowjacket and or Giant Man/Ant Man
the Leader
Kingpin
Black Widow
Doctor Octopus
Mysterio
Elektro
Scorpion
Rhino
Wonder Man
Ultron
Galactus
Quicksilver
Black Bolt
Medusa
Gorgon
Karnak
Triton
Lockjaw
Super Skrull
Bullseye
Hyperion (and assorted Squadron Supreme members)
Nova (Richard Rider)
Namorita
Baron Zemo
Black Panther
Red Skull
Man Thing
...and perhaps a handful of others that I'm forgetting, but not Gambit, Goliath, the Dan Ketch Ghost Rider (the one we did get) and certainly not Toad.

Also, how cool do you think it would be to get Legends style figures of the Micronauts characters created by Marvel back when they held the licence - Commander Rann, Marionette and especially Bug? How about a Marvel Legends Conan figure?! Too bad Marvel lost the Conan license.:(

jjreason
06-05-2003, 10:02 PM
I was dreaming about Marvel Legends figures of the Midnighter and Apollo from the Authority, and Samaritan and the Confessor from Astro City. Talk about absolutely awesome character designs, those would make great figures. I've seen some "DC Direct"- or similar- figs of these characters, but they just don't hold a candle.

I would absolutely love a Black Panther ML figure, based on the first few issues of the MK run, with the awesome cape and golden claws w matching necklace. That costume is the absolute coolest, and deserves plastic immortality. Heck, BP is even named on the Marvel Legends packaging!

evenflow
06-06-2003, 10:52 AM
I would personally like to see Adam Warlock and Thanatos.

jpak001
06-06-2003, 01:07 PM
Yeah, Thanos & Dr Strange are the ones I really want to see!

aharry
06-07-2003, 11:03 AM
Probably will see Iron Fist and Luke "Power Man" Cage in the near future since they are coming out with their own movies.

The Overlord Returns
06-09-2003, 11:36 AM
JUst read a post on Figures stating that Mr. fantastic has been scrapped from ML series 5.

I'm not sure how valid this is, but if it is the case, very dissapointing.

jpak001
06-09-2003, 02:41 PM
That really is dissapointing if it's true.... I was hoping for an eventual release of all 4 members.....

The FF4 are true Marvel Legends, no doubt about it. We can't have Ben Grimm and Johnny Storm without Reed and Sue! Mabye they'll do 'em as 1 per 100 cases variants... :rolleyes: (cost around $700 - $1000 each)

What I think they should do is make 'em as a two pack. Since they're not very exciting looking, this way they would sell. Do a clear, super poseable Invisible Woman, and a superposeable Mr. Fantastic with interchangable long, bendy limbs (and mabye even an interchangable "streched out" torso).

I think that would sell very well! (I know I would buy one or two)

RooJay
06-10-2003, 01:46 PM
Perhaps if the upcoming X-Men and Marvel Knights multi-packs sell well we may see the Fantastic Four released in a similar set (giving those who already own Thing and Torch figures a chance to buy them yet again just to finish the team! I don't have either yet, so it'd work out pretty good for me.;) ). Maybe they could throw in some ultra cool Franklin Richards, H.E.R.B.I.E. the robot, and Willy Lumpkin figures to fill out the box!

Eternal Padawan
06-10-2003, 03:17 PM
A co-worker who has a brother who manages a TRU north of here, got in ten cases of the new figgies and got him a complete set of doubles of all five figures. He said Elektra stands taller than the Spidey Classics Daredevil. I am trying to coerce him into giving me his second Goliath.

But anyway, the point is, they are hitting stores as we speak. let the hunt commence!

Beast
06-10-2003, 03:30 PM
Cool, thanks for the heads up EP. Gonna have to begin the hunt for Beast. Hope he's not to hard to find. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jjreason
06-10-2003, 10:24 PM
I changed Daredevils. I had the Spidey Classics red version, but then supplanted him with the Ben Affleck version when I found it up here. The nunchuks are way better, the figure is beefier (but less poseable) and he fits in better with the other Legends. Im pretty much bypassing wave 4, no real interest in those (though I would argue Hank Pym is a Marvel Legend, his first appearance predates Amazing Fantasy 15!).

Anyone else think the black outfitted Namor should have been a variant? I have him right here, and I think he should have been in the green scaly skivvies if you ask me. Cool trident he came with , though.

RooJay
06-11-2003, 12:13 AM
Come to think of it, I seem to recall reading somewhere that they had at one point planned on releasing a green-scaly drawers version of Namor eventually. It'd be real easy for them to do, I'd imagine; basically he'd be a repaint with minor retooling at most.

jpak001
06-11-2003, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the heads up EP!

So there were 2 Goliaths out of 10 cases. I hope that means he's 1 per 5 cases (giving us a chance to find him at regular retail). I couldn't see myself paying collector prices for this figure......

Hope to find this wave soon, I'm especially looking foward to the Punisher!

evenflow
06-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by RooJay
Perhaps if the upcoming X-Men and Marvel Knights multi-packs sell well we may see the Fantastic Four released in a similar set (giving those who already own Thing and Torch figures a chance to buy them yet again just to finish the team! I don't have either yet, so it'd work out pretty good for me.;) ). Maybe they could throw in some ultra cool Franklin Richards, H.E.R.B.I.E. the robot, and Willy Lumpkin figures to fill out the box!

They could throw in those, or a She-Hulk in FF gear, or human versions of Torch or Thing.

QLD
06-22-2003, 04:22 PM
Apparantly ML4 is starting to show up in various places. Not sure what store, but they are showing up in great numbers on ebay now.

Be on the lookout.

aharry
06-24-2003, 02:56 AM
I picked up a Beast on Saturday at TRU. There were only two left, the rest of the series had been bought up.

El Chuxter
06-27-2003, 12:15 PM
They do rock!

A friend of mine picked up Beast, Punisher, and Gambit yesterday. Though I won't have them in hand until this weekend, he sent me some photos of the ones he picked up for himself.

They're all great, better than the previous waves, even. Gambit looks wicked! I'm attaching one of his Gambit photos to show what I mean. And that Ragin' Cajun ain't even my sweetie! (Inside X-Men joke.) :p

Soooo, there's an X-Men box in the works? Any word on who'll be in it? I'm hoping for Cyclops, Archangel, Colossus, and Storm soon. It'd be awesome if we got all the X-Men in their costumes circa [New] X-Men #1. Especially Jubilation. Seriously the fact that she's the coolest comic character ever aside, you can never have too many figures with trenchcoats!

jpak001
06-28-2003, 10:46 PM
Sweet!

I scored Punisher & Beast today, these really are awesome figures. They just keep getting better each wave. Beast has 39 points of articulation!

Bring us more ToyBiz!!!

edit:
Oh yeah, Hey Chuckster:
The X-Men box set is going to have Wolverine, Beast, Gambit, Magneto, and an exclusive Rouge figure. The Rouge does look great, but it kinda does stink that you have to buy four other repacks just to get her. I'll be buying one though, so I guess I really shouldn't complain.......

They also have another box set coming with Spidey Classics Daredevil and Spider-Man, and exclusive Marvel Legends Punisher (trenchcoat variant) and Elektra (white outfit variant).

evenflow
06-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Sweet!
Oh yeah, Hey Chuckster:
The X-Men box set is going to have Wolverine, Beast, Gambit, Magneto, and an exclusive Rouge figure. The Rouge does look great, but it kinda does stink that you have to buy four other repacks just to get her. I'll be buying one though, so I guess I really shouldn't complain.......

They also have another box set coming with Spidey Classics Daredevil and Spider-Man, and exclusive Marvel Legends Punisher (trenchcoat variant) and Elektra (white outfit variant).

I agree that it sucks we would have to buy the box set just for Rogue, but that is why i have not yet bought Wolverine or Magneto, and if i see Gambit or BEast will pass on them so i wont be doubling up on figures.

evenflow
07-10-2003, 02:39 PM
Well I stayed true to my word. I saw Gambit, Beast, and Punisher today. I really wanted to pick them all up but held strong and will wait for the box set. I did buy the Punisher though.

Darth Jax
07-10-2003, 08:07 PM
punisher's always been my fave marvel character. was quite excited that he made 'legend' status. figure is great, every bit as good as the recent 12" figure. and finally a character that uses guns that has a trigger finger that goes within the trigger guard.

the rest of the ML line hasn't been that exciting to me.

QLD
07-10-2003, 09:39 PM
I haven't found them anywhere yet, but I do have them on pre-order at TRU.com in case they get any before I find them.

plasticfetish
07-11-2003, 03:40 AM
Curse you all with your talk.
Marvel Legends this ... and Marvel Legends that ... and so now I give in and buy Dr. Doom when I see him and he's so nice. With his mean fist and his scary mask. I don't need to be buying these toys ... aaaaarg.

Oh Red Skull ... you will be mine soon.

jpak001
07-11-2003, 10:37 AM
Well I stayed true to my word. I saw Gambit, Beast, and Punisher today. I really wanted to pick them all up but held strong and will wait for the box set. I did buy the Punisher though.

Man, that's some control you have there. I couldn't resist when I saw them. I gobbled 'em up & was sad because I thought I would be spending $$$ on the same figures again.

But now since it was revealed that they will be different versions I don't feel so bad. The Beast is going to be a "glasses & lab coat" variant - sweet!!! :D Here's some info from Jesse Falcon @ToyBiz:

"The Urban Legends featuring Daredevil, Spider-man Punisher and Elektra. The Punisher has a new head sculpt and a bazooka with a new deco treatment and a trenchcoat. Elektra will be in her white outfit, with a new head sculpt. There will be a new deco treatment for the Spider-man and DD as well. The second will be the X-Men Legends that will have Wolverine (with a new head sculpt), Gambit (a more leather-like coat), Magneto (with a new head sculpt), Beast (with his glasses and lab coat) and an exclusive Rogue ."

PF, Marvel Legends are addicting..... look out. When I started I was only going to buy a Hulk & Iron Man.... Now I need to have them all :crazed: !!!

Beast
07-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Finally found Beast today, and he's fabulous. I've always been a huge fan of the big blue bouncing Beast. And I eagerly await the boxset to get the Science Beast. I wish his base was better though.

Toy Biz is going to be spinning the X-Men off into their own Legends like series, so hopefully that doesn't hurt Legends to much. It's nice to see some focus go back on the X'rs though. I'm tired of Spidey. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jpak001
07-11-2003, 09:21 PM
Toy Biz is going to be spinning the X-Men off into their own Legends like series, so hopefully that doesn't hurt Legends to much.

I think that's a great move for Marvel Legends. There's definitely enough X-Men to warrant it's own series, and this'll probably increase our chances of getting more core characters that aren't so well known these days (Mar-Vel, Thanos, etc...).

Righteous! :)

Beast
07-11-2003, 11:08 PM
Yeah, it's going to be called X-Men Classic. And Randy from AFTimes said that one of his all time favorite characters was finally going to see plastic in it. So I'm curious at who/what it will be. They said wave one would be on display at SDCC with a planned Winter release. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-12-2003, 01:56 PM
Picked up Beast, Gambit and Elektra today at TRU. That beast and Gambit will do nicely on my wall next to my old school X-Men figures. As for Elektra, shes' going to my friend Dave, who is a huge DD fan, i believe. These look fantastic. They had about 20572y057207527 of Beast and Punisher and i got the last Gambit and Elektra. Also bought "Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis" for PS2. TRU gets too much of my money. ;)

QLD
07-14-2003, 05:29 PM
I found Beast, Gambit, and Punisher at Wal-Mart today. My friend found Elektra there last night, but she was all gone by the time I got there today. They had only a couple of Gambits, and 4 billion Punisher and Beasts. I like them a lot,especially Punisher. He looks fantastic. They all do, and I don't even LIKE Gambit. I'll find Elektra soon enough.

jpak001
07-14-2003, 09:32 PM
Yeah man, I never was a big Gambit or Elektra fan, but these figures are just fantastic!

QLD
07-15-2003, 01:46 AM
The only thing I don't like about gambit is the "energy-card" thing. It's kinda lame. I just didn't use it.

I put beast in a pose where he is balancing upside down on one hand, and pointing to his brain, as if to show how smart he is...lol.

jpak001
07-30-2003, 11:46 PM
Looks like there are two versions of the ML4 Punisher. I found one today with a black ammo belt (my 1st has a white one). I'm not sure which one is the newer version, but I'm guessing the white one is since I got that one pretty early.

Anyone happen to know which one is the newer version ? Here's a comparison pic:

Adam
07-31-2003, 03:20 AM
It could be just an error, Toybiz isn't the greatest when it comes to paintjobs.

I now have Gambit and Beast, my only purchases for this wave. The others look good, but I can't buy everything. The two I got kick butt though. The new X-men Classics Cyclops and Archangel will complement them well when they get released.

jpak001
07-31-2003, 08:50 AM
...I didn't even think about checking this before, the back of the package shows Punisher with the black ammo belt.

So I guess the white one must be the variant/error. Probably not a big deal, I imagine this is probably along the same lines as the "no 4 on chest" human torch.

JediTricks
07-31-2003, 08:27 PM
I also didn't use Gambit's energy-cards thing, but the figure is great. Mine is displayed without the base as well, it's just too large. I love the interior-shoulder articulation on this figure.

OT slightly, I picked up a fig from the newest Spider-Man wave, Parachute Spider-Man. This figure kicks arse!!! The chute is removable and doesn't really slow the figure's descent enough, but who cares. ;) The figure itself is rockin', it has a different type of interior-shoulder articulation from Gambit, this one lets Spidey shrug forward or back which opens up a whole new universe of poses. Also, like Gambit, this has the newer mid-torso hinge which gives more bending forward and back. There's no sculpted webbing or eyes this time around, it's all painted, but it's fairly well painted - gives it more of a cartoon feel without being "cartoony".

Unfortunately for both Spidey and Gambit is the universal-jointed hips using the double-heart system on a ball (I don't know the official name for this) rather than a cut-joint - it looks better for rotation but at the hip lessens the range of forward/backward motion for the leg. It's not that bad, the figures can kick straight outwards, but both have to rely on side-kicks and the mid-torso bend to get any higher than that. But other than that, 2 great Marvel purchases in as many weeks.

jpak001
07-31-2003, 11:56 PM
That new shoulder articulation IS awesome. ToyBiz is using that on a few figures now. So far Elektra, Gambit, Daredevil and Spidey have it. And it looks like a lot of the new Marvel Legends and Classics figures will have it judging from the SDCC pics.

What's also really cool on these figures is the improved neck/head articulation. That, combined with the improved mid-section and shoulder joints definitely make for some serious range of articulation. I really dig that new Daredevil figure a lot!

The only one of those I haven't bought yet is spidey (I'm sure I'll probably cave in and buy it though). You know they'll make a few more of him with that articulation, I'm hoping for an improved version of the black symbiote costume.

JediTricks
08-01-2003, 12:01 AM
Yeah, I like the extreme tilt head better than the limited ball joint of the original design. If they make the black costume, I think they'll need to go whole-hog and give him non-limited ball-jointed shrug-side shoulders, waist, hips, and mid-torso like the Microman 2003 figures have. That would be the ultimate, end-all be-all Spidey ever, and because the symbiote costume has no webbing, the extreme ball joint articulation everywhere won't interfere with the lines of the costume... oh, but now I'm just dreaming. :crazed:

jpak001
08-01-2003, 12:09 AM
You know, if anyone can do that ToyBiz can..... And they usually do 2 or 3 spidey figures per wave.... You never know, that dream just could come true someday :sur: :crazed:

Adam
08-01-2003, 09:36 AM
Gambit is a great figure... just can't figure out how he supposed to hold the dang cards though.

El Chuxter
08-01-2003, 10:10 AM
Gambit is the greatest action figure of all time. Period. He's also the first ML figure I've displayed on the base. I have him leaning forward slightly, one hand clutching his staff and the other holding his cards forward like he's tossing them. I actually rather like the way the cards look.

I'll try to get a picture to show y'all how cool he looks. :happy:

jpak001
08-01-2003, 10:41 AM
I tried to display the cards on my Gambit, but they just kept falling out so I gave up :dead:

Still looking for some "non-energized" cards to give him....... I think that will look better.

JediTricks
08-03-2003, 08:11 PM
I tried to display the cards on my Gambit, but they just kept falling out so I gave up :dead:

Still looking for some "non-energized" cards to give him....... I think that will look better.
That would be awesome, LMK if you find any cards like that!

Even if I displayed my Gambit with the cards, I bet they'd sag inside a week. I still don't know how I'm going to salvage his staff (it's all bent from being crammed into the bubble tray for a long time), I currently have Gambit holding it across his chest straight up and down so you can't see how bent up it is unless you're standing to the side.

jpak001
08-04-2003, 11:04 AM
I remember seeing some small cards at a craft store once (in little doll accessory packs), but I went back last week and they were gone... the search goes on....

My Gambit staff was all bent up too... I kept trying to bend it back into shape, but that didn't work out too well... (broke the end off it). I ended up finding another a Wal-Mart with a pretty straight staff, so I caved in and bought the second one. Ah yes, only a sucker like me would spend $7 just to have a little plastic staff... :stupid:

RooJay
08-04-2003, 01:11 PM
Ya know ya probably could've returned the broken to the store for a refund?

jpak001
08-04-2003, 04:25 PM
...thanks for the suggestion, I don't know why I didn't think of that at first.

Although I'll probably just end up giving to one of my nephews (they always get my "hand-me-downs").

JediTricks
08-04-2003, 09:29 PM
I'm considering fashioning a new one out of metal, but I do have concerns that this will be too shiny or too heavy for the figure's relatively-weak articulation.

QLD
08-05-2003, 01:56 AM
I saw a custom once where someone used thin white plastic to make cards for gambit to throw. He just hand drew the card face on them.

It looked cool, and I might do it myself eventually.

And what is up with Beast's stand? What the hell am I supposed to do with that? It can't even stand up.

gsr-jedi
08-16-2003, 11:34 AM
Yeah, Beast's stand is very weak. Also, to you guys who want some "non-energized" cards for Gambit, you might try a Craftsmart or Michael's (whatever Craft store is in your area), and look in the doll house section, where they have a bunch of tiny magazines and stuff. I don't know, but they might have some small playing cards. It's an idea.

187-Maul
08-22-2003, 09:47 PM
as I said in my first post in this thread on page one, that I would maybe get Punisher, I finally go him :)
as I walked into TRU some days ago in hope of finding the new T3 figs, I came accross pegs full of Marvel Legends 4 figs (at least 50 figs)
I looked at Punisher adn Gambit and got them right away, they look so sweet (BTW, I didn't find the T3 stuff there, though I did get T-850 with coffin later that day in a comic shop)
they both look soooo cool out of package, the base for Gambit rocks (and it's so huge :eek: ) and the head sculpt for Punisher is jsust superb
I gave him a full weapon arsenal (all the weapons out of T-850's coffin, left-over weapons from the Matrix figs, Al Simmon's Uzi and more!) whihc make him even better :)
I think Punisher is one of my favorite figs now :happy:
I just love the Marvel Legends figs, I now have Wolverine (with some slight black-wash, and added sharpened metal claws), Gambit and Punisher, and I can't wait for series 5, especially Blade :)
well, that's it from me