PDA

View Full Version : Holsters

Darth Trasko
11-19-2001, 05:04 AM
Not really much to discus but I love the new holsters on figures that has to be the coolest thing hasbro has done in years.

browndroid
11-19-2001, 01:44 PM
SO DO I! I REALLY LIKE THE POTJ HAN (1st) :cool:

Mandalorian Candidat
11-19-2001, 02:52 PM
Yeah, they are definitely the best add-on, even better then removable helmets. I wish the RFT and Imp. Off. each had a real one. They make the figure so much better, plus you don't lose the gun!

I say they should all have holsters, even Shmi and Queen Amidala. They make the figures so much better!

"Give 'em all holsters and let God sort 'em out."

Rollo Tomassi
11-19-2001, 03:15 PM
Er..yeah. Holsters are cool and all, but shouldn't this be in the toy section somewheres??

Obi-Dan Kenobi
11-19-2001, 11:20 PM
I support holsters. Definitely one of the coolest innovations to come from the line recently. Wish the Rebel Fleet Trooper had one.:frus:

Obi-Don
11-20-2001, 08:41 AM
Its about time.I always wanted that and now they have them.I hope they continue to make figures with holaters that way I won't have to make them myself and take a chance in messing up a figure.

JediTricks
11-20-2001, 09:41 AM
I also dig the holsters, and hope Hasbro continues this fine tradition. Not only is it a great feature, but it forces them to make weapons at true scale! I wish other toy lines incorporated this feature.

This really is a "POTJ" thread, so I'm gonna move it there.

JediCole
11-20-2001, 12:11 PM
I too wholeheartedly endorse the inclusion of holsters, up to a point. There are those who have expressed a wish that the Rebel Fleet Trooper have one also. I am having to go from my faulty JediCole memory here, but I do not recall these guys (on film) having a holster of any kind. I may be wrong and I have no doubt that I will be corrected should that be the case. The point I am making here is I would rather have no holster on a character that (on film) had no holster than sacrifice accuracy for the sake of convenience.
Naturally the Cantina denizens and much of Jabba's minions are an exception as there is no obvious distinction in their costumes (especially the Cantina). However, though I do love the boot holsters, I would hope that this does not become the pervue of every single Cantina creature from hence forth. With Elorrs Maddak and Zutton the only ones so far, it is too early to tell, but I would hope later characters have the hip holster option if they have a holster at all.

GNT
11-22-2001, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by browndroid
SO DO I! I REALLY LIKE THE POTJ HAN (1st) :cool:

Well the Cantina Han was the first with the Holster :)