PDA

View Full Version : If you could...

EricRG
05-31-2003, 10:25 PM
If you could streak any event or location, what would it be?:crazed:

Put me down for riding a bike au natural at the Tour de France.

Kidhuman
05-31-2003, 10:35 PM
Probably a quilt lovers convention. Get those hearts started right away.

jrosen
05-31-2003, 11:42 PM
A Man. United Soccer Match. Kinda like the Nike Commercial.

bobafrett
06-01-2003, 12:14 AM
I did so once in a Wal-Mart parking lot, put it was 2 a.m. and the store was closed. It was an adreniline pumping experience, wondering if the cops were going to drive by and see me in all my unglorious glory.

seth_quinn
06-01-2003, 01:19 AM
since prancing around the pitch at old trafford, hand in hand with jrosen might look a little... "funny"...

I'll go with my second choice of: through every room in Buckingham Palace at 5.30 am wearing a cape and bunny slippers, with a pot and wooden spoon to make a little noise as I go (and maybe a "Oklahoma-Oklahoma" chant to go with it)

stillakid
06-01-2003, 07:14 AM
Any event at the Playboy Mansion. But then again, I might not look all that out of place. But then again, who cares at that point.

CloneTrooperMace
06-01-2003, 07:23 AM
Monster Garage tour or All playboy

Jedi_Master_Guyute
06-01-2003, 10:11 AM
Am i going to be the first to say it?!?! Celebration III!!! Imagining myself running stark nekid around the convention center and seeing the look upon the faces of some of my fellow nerds (not all, SOME) who have never seen something like that and seeing them cry or freak out. Man, that would be gleeful. hehehehehehehehehe :D

InsaneJediGirl
06-01-2003, 10:19 AM
I'd like to streak at the Milk Bottle Convention.(Yes,they have these)See how many old folks drop their recently purchased bottles in suprise:evil:

stillakid
06-01-2003, 12:37 PM
If you could get rid of streaking anywhere, where would you?

I have problems with my mirrors, particularly in the bathroom. But I tried using the newspaper method last time and that really seems to be working! So instead of using a cloth towel, take a page of newspaper and crumple it up into a ball. Spray on your GlassPlus and then clean the glass with the ball o' paper. Use a dry one to finish the job off.

Except for having trouble seeing clearly, I can't imagine what other problem there might be with streaking :rolleyes: .

seth_quinn
06-01-2003, 12:51 PM
my windshield and my monitors. both drive me insane when they're the least bit dirty.

well then you've appearently never had an over weight parent try to do "the dash" past your open door from the bathroom to their bedroom. :D yuck.

Kidhuman
06-01-2003, 12:58 PM
Windows. I hate dirty streaking windows. The newspaper method works best. But streaking needs to go everywhere.

Exhaust Port
06-01-2003, 01:16 PM
A trick I learned from a friend while we were sharing a hotel room for a couple weeks to eliminate fogged mirrors: Wipe the window down with a bar of soap when it's foggy. Don't dry it down or anything just let it dry naturally. The thin layer of soap will prevent mist from forming on the glass. I was amazed that after the mirror dried that I couldn't tell there was any soap used on it.

As for streaking, I can't stand streaks on my glasses. Usually it takes me awhile before I realize that they are there distorting my view. Dam you streaks!

stillakid
06-01-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Exhaust Port
As for streaking, I can't stand streaks on my glasses. Usually it takes me awhile before I realize that they are there distorting my view. Dam you streaks!

YEAH! Seeing STREAKING in public places, is a drag :rolleyes: , especially through my eyeglasses.

It's such a problem, I'm not even sure we should be discussing it. :sur:

Hey mods! CLOSE this thread IMMEDIATELY! There's talk of STREAKING going on. Lord knows who might be offended by it. Maids of the world, UNITE! :Pirate:

Lord Malakite
06-01-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
Hey mods! CLOSE this thread IMMEDIATELY! There's talk of STREAKING going on. Lord knows who might be offended by it. Maids of the world, UNITE! :Pirate:

It depends on the context. Talk of this type of "streaking" is okay. The other is not.

stillakid
06-01-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
It depends on the context. Talk of this type of "streaking" is okay. The other is not.

Why?

Lord Malakite
06-01-2003, 03:15 PM
I think its obvious why.

stillakid
06-01-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
I think its obvious why.

No, it isn't, or else I wouldn't have asked. Explain it to me in full detail. And if you won't, why not? Afraid of something?

2-1B
06-01-2003, 05:45 PM
I HATED it when my glasses streaked after I cleaned them, but I finally the perfect fabric - my boxers ! :D

No lie, whenever I rinse my glasses I use a (laundered ;) ) pair of boxers to dry them off.

Perfectly clear with no streaks. :)

Darth Jax
06-01-2003, 06:09 PM
Caesar, typically any lightly woven cotton fabric will work wonderfully. old-fashioned washable diapers work tremendously on glasses.

i vote for the streaks of dirt that are visible on my car after a short rain. right up until the moment it rained the car looks clean. but a few drops start falling and your left with dirt streaking and spotting the vehicle.

EricRG
06-01-2003, 06:24 PM
So silly that streaking of any sort is off limits here (and in the world at large, for that matter.) It's all in a good laugh and that's simply what that first thread was supposed to supply. A good laugh, chuckle, chortle or giggle. I'm glad at least I got one when I came up with the idea. It's unfortunate some instead furrow their brow and become upset.

Here's to hoping the Mets go on a collective hot streak. Then they might put together a winning streak. For all the world to see...

stillakid
06-01-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by EricRG
So silly that streaking of any sort is off limits here (and in the world at large, for that matter.) It's all in a good laugh and that's simply what that first thread was supposed to supply. A good laugh, chuckle, chortle or giggle. I'm glad at least I got one when I came up with the idea. It's unfortunate some instead furrow their brow and become upset.

Here's to hoping the Mets go on a collective hot streak. Then they might put together a winning streak. For all the world to see...

The world is an (overly!) sensitive place. Thank god, er, I mean, GOSH, we have baseball to take our minds off of being offended everytime we say something.

How are those Indians doing this year...:eek: Er, um, what about them Braves :eek: ....man, it's everywhere. *sigh*

InsaneJediGirl
06-01-2003, 07:13 PM
I hate when my glasses get streaky.It doesnt matter that I cant see up close..it still annoys me!The car window is also a big problem..especially when the bug guts and to the streaking:D