PDA

View Full Version : 18" Edward Scissorhands question

El Chuxter
06-02-2003, 02:13 PM
I picked up the new (okay, not quite so new) 18" Edward Scissorhands at KB yesterday. There are no instructions! Thanks, Todd. :mad:

Figuring out batteries and an on/off switch are child's play, but I can't figure out the purpose for the pack-in "sewing needle." Does anyone have a clue what this is for or what to do with it?

jpak001
06-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Sewing needle????? I didn't even notice it with mine...... DAMN!!! I must've thrown that away with my box on accident, that SUCKS!!

Where was the needle, taped to the box or something ?

El Chuxter
06-03-2003, 12:07 PM
It was taped to the clear packing material, just beside one of his legs. (I think the right one.)

187-Maul
06-03-2003, 01:16 PM
well, as I don't collect the 18 inchers (although I do still want the Leatherface), I can't really help you, but usualy the instructions are posted on spawn.com
here is the link, but unfortunately there are no instructions for Edward, but maybe you could use the link for future reference http://www.spawn.com/toys/instructions/

AmanaMatt
06-03-2003, 01:40 PM
There is a little groove on the right (facing the backside of this fig), that you vertically stick the needle into - back of the boot or thereabouts...