PDA

View Full Version : ???????

browndroid
11-19-2001, 12:32 PM
how do you get a picture under your name? ive seen alot of users with them yet i am........pictureless..........:cry: sobsob

Rollo Tomassi
11-19-2001, 02:12 PM
"How Do I?" at the top of the forums answers all questions.

But User CP----> Edit options---> All the way at the bottom, there's a section called Avatars. You can choose from the 100+ SSG offers or you can submit your own like many have done...

master jedi
11-19-2001, 07:45 PM
You can submit your own personalized avatar after you've made 75 or more posts.

browndroid
11-19-2001, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
[B]"How Do I?" at the top of the forums answers all questions.

yeah, I found that out right after I posted this.......sorry im still used to the old forums........thanks :D

Mandalorian Candidat
11-20-2001, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by browndroid
how do you get a picture under your name? ive seen alot of users with them yet i am........pictureless..........:cry: sobsob

You have to have at least 75 posts to use a customized avatar (picture).

master jedi
11-20-2001, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

You have to have at least 75 posts to use a customized avatar (picture).

Deja Vu.
Didn't I just say this.

bigbarada
11-20-2001, 07:37 PM
Browndroid, don't listen to any of these guys, they don't know what they're talking about. You must have 75 posts before you can submit your own avatar.

:p

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-20-2001, 09:57 PM
I think the subject heading for this thread should be changed from ???????? to blatant post padding, click here :D ;) :p :rolleyes: :happy:

Just Kidding

bigbarada
11-20-2001, 10:14 PM
Hey, I just lost almost 100 posts when the SSG Story and Sly Wiley threads moved to that section. So I have to make them up somehow.:Pirate: arrrrrr!

Mandalorian Candidat
11-21-2001, 09:41 AM
Yeah, that's right. 75 posts. Uh huh. Just what I said.

Holy crap. Where's my ritalin?

GNT
11-22-2001, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner
I think the subject heading for this thread should be changed from ???????? to blatant post padding, click here :D ;) :p :rolleyes: :happy:

Just Kidding

Then it'll be forced to the Cellblock section :(

Rollo Tomassi
11-23-2001, 01:16 PM
Actually, I believe the correct amount of posts before getting your own avatar is 75...

Jargo
11-23-2001, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by GNT

Then it'll be forced to the Cellblock section :(
Sheesh GNT, tell everyone why doncha.... :rolleyes:

Oh and browndroid, I think you need to have around 75 posts before you get to choose a custom avatar.....

*why do I get the feeling I've been here before.......*:Pirate: ARRRR!

JediTricks
11-24-2001, 04:25 AM
I go away for 3 days for holiday and this is the level you guys are at? :crazed: Annnnnyway, the answer has been answered and answered just in this thread alone, so I think this is as good enough a time to close it up and strongly suggest everybody look at the HOW DO I (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/vbportal/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=39) section if they want to know more about our forums.

... god we need a MISC moderator. :cry: