PDA

View Full Version : Are Speeders exclusive ???

keithfite
06-06-2003, 04:30 PM
Hey. I still have never seen a speeder. I have all the basic collection but no speeders. My question is, are they Target exclusives. I thought they werent supposed to be. But I havent heard anyone finding them anywhere else. Have any of you found them in a different store than Target ? One reason I didnt think they are exclusive is because on sites like Brians Toys, they arent under the exclusive saga vehicles section. They are just under the basic vehicles. Let me know if anyone knows for sure. Thanks

Kidhuman
06-06-2003, 05:03 PM
I have never seen them but heard that some one got them from Wal*Mart. If you find them LMK I want the clone w/ speeder. Maybe we could trade.

keithfite
06-06-2003, 10:05 PM
I guess I wasnt being specific. I ment the anakin and tyranus, but now that you mention it I never did see the clone speeder anywhere but target . I have one. Has anyone found anakin and tyranus somwhere other than Target? I have a bunch of 2003 figures. Id trade for speeders, but I think I will find em. I hope I do get them, everyone else seems to find it easy.

jpak001
06-06-2003, 10:28 PM
I just found a bunch today at a TRU. About 10 (5 of each). They'll probably be poping up at most TRU's soon IMO. Previous to that, I had only seen them at Target though...

The only clone speeder I've found at regular retail was at a Wal-Mart.

So nope, not exclusives! :)

keithfite
06-07-2003, 01:23 AM
Really! thats cool. Thank you for posting that. I cant believe you found em in a different place besides Target.

Darth Jax
06-07-2003, 11:10 AM
TRU definitely has the speeders. saw them while picking up my imp. 4 pack. easy way to tell if something is an exclusive is look it up in the collector's database. if exclusive it'll tell ya where it's exclusive to.

JEDIpartner
06-11-2003, 04:25 PM
They aren't EXCLUSIVE... just ELUSIVE... :(

Jedi Drew
06-11-2003, 04:45 PM
No they aren't JEDIpartnr-just go on a hunt sometimes...:D :D