PDA

View Full Version : Whats the newest thing youve got

keithfite
06-07-2003, 07:57 PM
I thought now would be a good time to ask the ever popular question, whats the newest thing you've got. Rather it be basic 3 3/4", deluxe, vehicles or Unleashed. I was wondering if throne room luke and darth were out. On the front page of SirSteves there is a article about them and pictures of them. If you go to the collectors database it says they are released 5/03. Thats not right is it.
But the newest stuff I have found is as follows. Aayla, Bariss, Tusken, padme factory, Imperial office, Rebel troop, library droids, Eeth Koth, Teebo. All those were found at wal-mart. I found the imperial forces set. and thats about it. I havent seen Ashla Jempa, Yoda Chian, Hoth Han, Mynock Chewbacca, Mace, Boba, Anakin, R2, or red battle droid. I have all those but havent seen them in stores. As far as unleashed, in WV, KY, and OH. I have yet to see past the 2nd series, and only saw mace one time. I never saw Tyranus. I havent seen speeders or deluxe figures. How are you all doing?

Jayspawn
06-07-2003, 08:34 PM
I got lucky and found the TRU Exclusive Imperial forces 4-pack. OTHER than that, the newest figure I have is Anakin Secret Ceremony because a website ACTUALLY GOT them in.

Droidlover
06-07-2003, 09:10 PM
IMperial Forces here also, but basic figures, I did see a lone Mynock Chewie, but I must of just missed Hoth Han and he is the only one from that asortment I wanted. I know in the next wave I want the Snowtrooper and maybe Jedi Luke.

Kidhuman
06-07-2003, 09:26 PM
The newest things I got are Anakin Tatooine, Yoda JC, and Destroyer Droid. Drought still in serious stages in my neck of woods. Will be going to TRU in next week though.

Sidiously Darth
06-07-2003, 09:44 PM
Well, the newest item I have attained came in the mail today. I finally have Aayla Secura. It cost me a few dollars more but it was worth it. I think this is a great figure and I look forward to adding her to my Arena.:D

keithfite
06-07-2003, 10:19 PM
It sounds like no one is finding anything.
I will be going to Columbus, in Ohio soon. And they have had everything sent back for awhile now. I will tell you all what I find.

DarthChuckMc
06-07-2003, 10:33 PM
The Imperial Forces 4 pack for me. I usually avoid stores and shop online. The last wave I rcv'd were Han Hoth/Chewie Mynock and Yoda/Younglings.

The last NEW figure I've seen in stores around here are the repacks (Teebo, Officers, Eeth Koth), but that was 2 months after I got them from NewForce.

Rogue II
06-07-2003, 11:19 PM
I bought the Imperial Forces 4 pack a well. I still haven't seen any 2003 figures in retail stores. All of the '03 figures I have were bought through Kebco.

jjreason
06-07-2003, 11:49 PM
I got my first box from Kebco as well, and it included the newer Rebel Trooper and Imp guard, new Tusken, Padme DF, and the Library Droids. Im still waiting for a bunch of stuff from them right now, should be here soon hopefully.

Thunderstorm1
06-08-2003, 12:23 AM
Newest things I have found is the Imperial Forces 4-Pack, Aalya Secura, Barriss Offee, Yoda & Chian, Ashla & Jempa, and Red Battle Droid!!!

bobafrett
06-08-2003, 01:47 AM
I got wave 5 of the unleashed figures from EE. this is the one with Obi Wan, Luke, and Sidious. Haven't been out looking much due to a minor cash crunch last month, but I should be out looking very soon.

JangoFart
06-08-2003, 04:23 AM
Yestertoys has the Ashla/Chian/Aayla wave in stock as of yesterday and I snagged the ones I needed. Prices are a little high by Yestertoys' standards, though.

I also found the Imperial Forces set today. With the recent stuff I've gotten off of eBay, it's been a decent week or two.

J

Old Fossil
06-08-2003, 10:04 AM
Found Aayla/Barris last month at WM. Ordered the Younglings from Yestertoys yesterday. Haven't seen Hoth Han, Mynock Chewie, or Carkoon Fett at retail, though I've been keeping an eye out for them.

Turbowars
06-08-2003, 10:30 AM
Well I'm up to date, but the last figures I found at retail were Padme, Tuskin, Teebo, Koth, Rebel (Red), Officer (Black), Obi, Dooku, Annie, R2 and the droid 2 pack. I bought the Hoth Han wave with Chewy and Fett from EE for 6 bucks a figure and I just got the Yoda and kids wave to from EE for 6 as well. That was wave 12 and it comes with 2 Yoda's, 2 Barris, 2 Aayla, 1 Lama Su, 1 Blonde Officer, 1 Red Battle droid, 1 younglings,1 Padme and 1 droid 2 pack. I can sell one of each of Barris and Aayla for 6 plus shipping, or trade for a mint red battle droid. I also got Slave liea and Vader unleashed from Kebco for 13.99 each. Then the latest things to find were the 12" Gam Guard from KB and Stasher picked up a TRU 4 pack for me.

seth_quinn
06-08-2003, 11:23 AM
I had a pretty big week actually,

monday saw 6 new figures: yoda-council, obi-acklay, mace-arena, tyranus-escape, rebel trooper & eeth k plus finally some star cases for tf vader and jorg
tuesday brought 6 more: han-hoth, chewie-mynock, r2-flight, anakin-cerimony & 2 boba-carkoon
wednesday was ani & tyranus speeder day
& I topped it all off thursday with a rare chemical brothers hoodie
I spent friday trying to conspicously work all the boxes that had been hiding under laundry in our closet into the "ebay" wall in the basement before the gf finds out.

I was going to order a wave 13 case (? all only one of each) but with the assortments in some of the other cases, it seems like some of you may be sitting on extras. if you are, pm me and I can send you a list of what I'm looking for.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-08-2003, 11:33 AM
I heard a rumor that Hasbro has released new figures during 2003. I laughed when I heard it. :p

Seriously, the newest figure I found was a launching R2. That and a Jedi Council Yoda, are the only two new figures I have found since the beginning of the year. We are almost a the mid-point for the year and that is all I have found thus far. :(

Chiesa
06-08-2003, 11:48 AM
Well personally I'm not doing much better here either.

I just got the newest Chewie and Hans which is pretty sad.

The lastest clone trooper and droid army set are here but unfortunately I'm unable to afford it :( Guess I will be giving that a pass.

Waiting patiently for Bariss and Ayala!!! :D:D:D:D

keithfite
06-08-2003, 02:31 PM
It seems the way to go is online. I ordered 3 cases from kebco and the deluxe obi and jango. I got it all but one case. It should be out this month and has Coleman Trebor in it. I also am waitin for my 12" gammorean guard. It was $35 at kb .com and comes out June 10. I still have some duplicates of some of the new waves if you need any. I have Aayla, Bariss, library droids, Acklay Obi, factory chase padme, factory flight R2, Hoth Han, Mynock Chewy, and Lama Su and clone boy. I had a bunch but they were bought. If you ask and they are availabe I will try to sell them to you reasonably.

Brainiak76
06-08-2003, 06:17 PM
boba POC, sc ani, arena mace, flyin r2! thats bout it! no 03 COL 2 yet!! hopefully soon though!!

Battle Droid
06-09-2003, 04:39 AM
Boba Fett: The Pit of Carkoon.

It and Obi-Wan Kenobi: Acklay Battle/Attack, whatever it's called are the only new figures I've seen. I hated the look of the Obi-Wan, so I didn't buy it.

tgr3328
06-09-2003, 11:03 AM
Yoda & Chian, Ashla & Jempa, Boba Fett poc, Tyrannus, Acklay Obi Wan, Mynock Chewie, Red Battle Droid, Lama Su, Aayla, Barriss, Mace Arena. Passed on a Hoth Han. What was I thinking! Bad collector!

JEDIpartner
06-09-2003, 12:01 PM
I just recently got the four new deluxe figures. Still waiting on Ayala, Barriss and Lama Su. Apparently Hasbro didn't send out enough of those for all orders to have been filled by KEBco. *sigh*

Dr Zoltar
06-09-2003, 01:20 PM
I found the Imperial Forces 4 pack last week. Before that the latest thing I've found is the research droids, the new Padme, and the Red Haired Rebel Trooper. Nothing from the Hoth Han wave forward has been spotted in my area. Not even the 4 new deluxe sets.

JEDIpartner
06-09-2003, 01:50 PM
I saw the Imperial Forces 4-pack and passed on it.

Val Da Car
06-09-2003, 02:37 PM
TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!! TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!! TARGET!!!!TARGET!!!!

Got in the Wave 12 case...
2x Yoda & Chian - Padawan Lightsaber Training (NEW), 1x Ashla & Jempa - Jedi padawans (NEW), 1x Lama Su - Kamino Prime Minister with clone boy, 2x Barriss Offee - Luminara Unduli's Padawn, 2x Aayla Secura - Twi'lek Jedi Knight, 1x Padme Amidala - Droid Factory Chase, 1x SP-4 & JN-66, 1x Imperial Officer, and 1x Battle Droid - Arena Battle

picked up my singles and left the rest

jad
06-09-2003, 02:44 PM
Sheesh, none of my stores are getting anything new. All the walmarts like just restocked, or so it would appear but they restocked with crappy lott dodd and destroyer droid waves. Bah!

keithfite
06-09-2003, 03:03 PM
Thats what my Wal-Mart did. They re-stocked big time. It was just all lott dodd, pilot Jango and padme in disguise. But no one sucks as much as Kmart. always remember this. K Mart Sucks. and if wal-marts dont start doing better, they'll suck too. Target and TRU, seem to be doing the best. Oh yeah, KB sucks. Hopefully since they are getting rid of everything, they wont suck for long. I looked at stores around here yesterday and there was nothing. Hopefully when I take my figure road trip Wednesday I'll find something

keithfite
06-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Today I saw TRU 4 pack, Spider Droid, and Super Battle Droid builder, Aayla, and Bariss. The deluxe and jedi were at Target

mtriv73
06-12-2003, 08:29 AM
I've found all the basic figures this year and the imp 4-pack. I still haven't seen the speeders or any of the new deluxe figs though. Maryland must be the place to be for collecting.

jedimarvin
06-12-2003, 10:55 AM
Everybody seems to be having relatively good luck. Except for deluxe Darth Tyranus', the shelves at Target have been empty for months. On he otherhand, Walmart has been overflowing with Jango pilots and Endor Troopers since they came out. The newest thing I have Ephont Mon. I recently starte donly collecting classic trilogy figures but I would still love to see some new guys on the shelves.

evenflow
06-12-2003, 12:43 PM
Its been so long since i actually got somethign i can't remember.

jedi master sal
06-12-2003, 03:23 PM
Imperial 4 pack and 12 inch AT-ST driver.

Still need some of the newest wave and Deluxe figs, like the spider droid.

I've been reasonably lucky at finding stuff, but that's because I have to go out looking 5 times a week to find stuff. I'm just glad i have a truck to get around in. I personally log in approx 100 miles a week looking for SW toys and go to 20 stores in a week's time. If it wasn't for some "ins" I have with a couple or clerks, I wouldn't have ANY of the newest wave. I'm just glad to have the ones I do. I hope the GLUT of new stuff happens soon though.

It sucks not finding new stuff.

tagmac
06-12-2003, 10:20 PM
Just got the Unleashed Obi-Wan, Luke, and Sidious yesterday from EE. All look great, although Luke could have done without the stuff attatched to the lightsaber. Sidious comes with two sets of hands, so he can be displayed with or without the force lightning.

Anakin2121
06-13-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by jad
Sheesh, none of my stores are getting anything new. All the walmarts like just restocked, or so it would appear but they restocked with crappy lott dodd and destroyer droid waves. Bah!

Same thing here!!! :( :( :(

sunshine
06-14-2003, 09:04 PM
I found Darth Tyranus my 4th Figure for this year.

I still need:
Aayla Secura
Anakin Skywalker (Secret Ceremony)
Ashla and Jempa
Barriss Offee
Boba Fett (Pit of Carkoon)
Chewbacca (Mynock Hunt)
Ephant Mon
Han Solo (Hoth Rescue)
Lama Su and Clone Child
R2-D2 (Droid Factory Flight)
Tusken Raider (Tatooine Camp Ambush)
Yoda and Chian

Also would like to find:
Unleashed Leia and Vader

InsaneJediGirl
06-14-2003, 09:56 PM
The only thing I've found is the Droid Factory Padme and Flying R2.I'd like to find anything new,but I dont see it happening at all :cry:

LTBasker
06-14-2003, 10:08 PM
The newest thing I've got is I guess the Wedding Ani wave except for Mace, still missing quite a few 2003 figures. Ironically the newest thing I've bought were two Red Clone Troopers yesterday at Wal-Mart. :D

Devo
06-14-2003, 10:08 PM
In Ireland's Dublin Forbidden Planet I last found Yoda and Chian, Ashla&Tempa, Han Hoth Rescue, Chewie Mynock hunt, Saga Imperial officer, Windu Arena confrontation, Saga Eeth koth, Fett pit of carkoon. They also had the spider droid and Kamino Obi Wan...presumably the deluxe Jango had sold out.

jjreason
06-15-2003, 01:38 AM
The newest thing I got was a great deal on the Imp 4 pack from TRU. Via ebay, I won a set for 15 bucks (!!!!!!!!!), which means I get it delivered for 21 dollars total. Rock.

Darkross
06-17-2003, 11:47 AM
I got the Imperial Forces 4 pack this past weekend on a trip to the US. I must say that I am very pleased with this set...with the exception of the AT-ST driver...which I gave to my son to play with. Vader rocks!....R4-I9 rocks!...Stormtrooper is ok!...and the accessories rock! I love it that Hasbro is finally including display stands...now I can use them for all of those POTJ figures that don't stand up very well. I got mine for $19.99 US + tax...no HST at the border either...woohoo!

Dr Zoltar
06-17-2003, 01:20 PM
Just found last night and this morning at Target:

Yoda and Chian
Lama Su
Aayla Secura
Blonde Imperial Officer
Red Battle Droid

No sign of SC Anakin or the new Deluxe sets yet.

Teeska Mon Eebon
06-18-2003, 12:18 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today At Target I found:
Yoda and Chain
Ashla and Jempa
Lama su
SP-4 & JN-66
Radme
Barris Offe
Yoda Jedi Council

Mandalorian Candidat
06-18-2003, 01:09 PM
Finally found Tyranus Lightninghands last Friday. Still looking for the Tusken Raider and Ashla and Jempa.

Tycho
06-19-2003, 06:06 PM
Yoda, Luke, Snowtrooper. I didn't actually get them (except Yoda & the kid). My friend got them from our Target we haunt.

I don't plan on buying the Snowtrooper at all, and Luke would only be an extra, so I'll wait and see Vader, then decide whether to bother with these.

I got another Aayla, but I still want 5 more and I'd rather spend the money on her so I can place her in all my dioramas and keep extra Jedi I like for possible E3 scenes.

Anakin2121
06-19-2003, 06:44 PM
I found the Tusken Raider at a Wal-Mart over a month ago. It's a good figure, but also the only 2003 figure I've found to date, and that's even after I looked in four different states!

Generally, the newest figure I find is Pilot Jango. :mad:

BoShek
06-19-2003, 09:29 PM
Boba Fett (Pit of Carkoon) was the last new figure I got.

At Wizard World East I got the 1998 Max Reebo/Doda two pack.

jedi master sal
06-19-2003, 11:17 PM
I just got the 12inch Gamorrean Guard tonight at KB's here in Pittsburgh! Actually two of them!. Now if I can only find 12 inch Lando/Skiff or someone who has an extra to ttrade for the Gamorrean. I really want BOTh of the Gam Guards, but would definitely part with one for a Lando!

Anyway, good luck fellas. It looks like the tide of new stuff is starting to come in, FINALLY! (Just read some of the other posts in the forum and you'll see!)

mark2d2
06-20-2003, 04:24 AM
! R5-D2 ! The Star Tours Wonder 'bot! He rocks!
Please see my review for why he is so dang cool!

jonthejedi
06-21-2003, 08:26 AM
My collection bottomed out with new Hoth Han & Mynock Chewie. I won't pay $24 for a Clone Wars Clonetrooper 3-pack...no matter how bad I want 'em. I also found 12" Mr. Bacon last nite at KayBee. It was somethin' new, at least. I bought 12" Plo Koon off ebay for a reasonable price...before it disappears totally.

jonthejedi
06-21-2003, 08:28 AM
JM Sal...I have never even seen 12" Lando wave anywhere in MD...maybe there's still hope for the tri-state area. I hear the sculpts suck big time though!

Val Da Car
06-21-2003, 09:58 AM
POTF2 AT AT Walker MIB & Naboo Royal Starship MIB since they are easier to get than any of the new figures.

keithfite
06-21-2003, 03:26 PM
Hey guys. It does some lately iuts easier to get 5 year old star wars figures than the ones that should be out. I just still get all my new saga stuff off the internet. But the new thing I got was the gamorrean guard 12 inch doll. I dont collect the 12" figures at all but I had to have this one. Its awsome. Its cute and precious and you all need one

Turbowars
06-21-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by keithfite

I got the gamorrean guard 12 inch doll. I dont collect the 12" figures at all but I had to have this one. Its awsome. Its cute and precious and you all need one Cute and Precious? I don't know about you.:)

Anakin2121
06-21-2003, 05:48 PM
Hey, get this!
I went to TRU, Target, and two different Wal-Marts today, and while of course I found no new figures, I did find the 12" Leia in Boushh disguise and the Yoda lightsaber -- which were released in February and April of this year, respectively....which means some new stuff IS getting in. But why would they stock all the new stuff EXCEPT the new 4-inchers?!

Dark Knight
06-22-2003, 05:29 PM
I have not found anything in 2003.

Val Da Car
06-22-2003, 10:38 PM
SBD's.....

Super Battle Driod Builders....I gotta see what they are like even if they are playdoh!

Tycho
06-22-2003, 11:04 PM
I sniffed the PlayDoh and it smelled sort of vanilla sweet.

I tried eating a little, but it was salty.

It so reminds me of when I was a kid and they had those sets that let you make realistically colored food out of PlayDoh. It never tasted like the real thing. But it says it's not toxic if ingested on the packaging.

I think I'm going to try and mold a PlayDoh Mouse Droid out of my Super Battle Droid maker material!

I've always wanted to bite into a MSE! It would look crazy for me the Mouse Man to have a droid with human teeth marks in it.

Oh man. I can just see it when I send that picture to Hasbro!

They'll make a variation on the SBD maker's packaging to Age 30 & Up to avoid having to deal with my followers and their insurance policy!

But man, what a cool Mouse Droid mascot that would make for The Club!

All hail the Mouse Droid Sniffers' Association!

I'm not only crazy, I'm also the President!

jjreason
06-23-2003, 12:59 AM
My newest things are the 4 deluxe figures from 2003. At the same time I got the 2003 Boba, Anakin Secret, Obi Wan Acklay, Mace total control, Dooku Geo conflict, and R2 DF Flight. That helped my 2003 totals immensely.

All hail KEBco - you're our (Canada's) only hope.