PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Droid Starfighter's?

mini-rock
06-08-2003, 12:49 PM
Has it been said anywhere why the Trade Federation's Droid Starfighter's weren't used in the Battle of Geonosis? I understand that Nute couldn't call for renforcements b/c their communications had been taken out, but why weren't there any already there? I wondered if maybe they had to disassembled by the Trade Federation as punishment for the Blockade of Naboo. I dunno, but does anyone here have any info?:)

Pendo
06-08-2003, 12:56 PM
Well there was originaly a scene with Jedi Starfighters and Droid Starfighters but I don't know if it was cut or just not filmed. They were probably not written into the battle because they were originaly in the space battle.

Also, the Droid Starfighters are kept on the TF Battleships. Because these ships were in orbit I doubt the starfighters would fly all the way down just for that.

PENDO!

scruffziller
06-08-2003, 06:34 PM
I thought I saw some droid fighters.

Battle Droid
06-09-2003, 04:29 AM
I wish they had been in the land battle in Walking Mode, there's some concept art of them in it.

scruffziller
06-09-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Battle Droid
I wish they had been in the land battle in Walking Mode, there's some concept art of them in it.

I don't know as if I like the walking mode flyer droids. They look a little too surrealistic for me.