PDA

View Full Version : What's on The Webcam?

plo koon 200
06-09-2003, 12:32 AM
Hey, if anyone is on right now if you go to Hyperspace and to their webcam they currently have a live closeup of Amidala concept art and her new clothes. She is in disguise again. Quick, go to Hyperspace to view it.

plo koon 200
06-09-2003, 12:34 AM
Oops, sorry. The picture they had was not a concept art. It was a closed sign with Amidala on it saying they are closed today. Oh, well.

Pendo
06-09-2003, 03:27 AM
LOL, saw that the other day. Easy mistake :p.

If anyone's interested in what's in the webcam check out the pic. Also is that a bit of a set in the bottom left corner? Looks like something in the Death Star or Star Destroyer or something...

PENDO!

hango fett
06-09-2003, 11:22 PM
ok..i just looked at the webcam and found what looked to be a modle of a planet or a really big globe. check it out!
h

Pendo
06-10-2003, 03:32 AM
Hmmm, very interesting, could be, but I would have thought all planets would be done using CGI. It kinda looks a bit like Naboo, but there is a bit too much brown on it. Could it be a new planet?

PENDO!

hango fett
06-10-2003, 08:50 AM
that's what i was thinking. or it could be endor...who knows?
h

Rogue II
06-10-2003, 09:46 AM
Why would they make a planet model. Could it be the front of a droid control ship, or maybe just a cargo container?

Pendo
06-10-2003, 12:17 PM
It may be one of those lighting balls the CGI people use to work out the lighting in shots :).

PENDO!

hango fett
06-10-2003, 12:26 PM
they still use modles to scan for the CGI things...they didn't just draw jarjar out of nothing...same with dex. look at the DVD one puppets to pixles. and they might have it there for the actors to get a feeling of what they are seeing as it may be a holographic image in the movie, like in ROTJ.
h

JEDIpartner
06-11-2003, 11:57 AM
Perhaps it's not really brown and it's a really old model of the Death Star. I really like the big sets they are building there! The current shot looks like a corridor of a ship. I see something to the top right of the screen that looks reminiscent of a Trade Federation or Imperial fleet blast door. There is also a door to the bottom of the same shot and that looks like a ship door and not something you'd find on a building... I don't think.

Pendo
06-11-2003, 12:22 PM
The set in the bottom left reminds me of one seen in the OT, but I can't think what. Maybe the Death Star?
I also feel like the one at the top has been see before.

From looking at the current webcam image to the one I posted before, it's amazing how quickly they have constructed the sets :), yet oddly you never see them working on them :crazed:.

PENDO!

Capitan_Moroni
06-11-2003, 01:15 PM
About that planet. If any of you have the Complete Galaxy: Yoda set, check that out...you may find some interesting similaritys.

TheDarthVader
06-11-2003, 02:16 PM
It could very well be the death star in early phase! That would be cool if they include a breif shot of an early death star. Or perhaps it is a star destroyer/super star destroyer bridge! Knowing for sure that the set is either of these would excite me.

plo koon 200
06-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Can someone blow up the picture? From its current size no one can really tell. Who has a good zoom program in there computer?

Beast
06-16-2003, 04:45 AM
Hyperspace folks. When you get this message, set your webcam to June 16th 18:19. And then start advancing frames. George Lucas is officially in the house. He appears on camera for the first time at June 16, 2003 18:19:40 (Sydney, Australia time) He's only on camera for one shot. I'd attach the picture, but we're not supposed to do that. Sorry. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Pendo
06-16-2003, 12:10 PM
Thanx for the alert JJB :). Just checked it out :). Good to see him in action :).

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
I'd attach the picture, but we're not supposed to do that. Sorry. :(

I don't mean to tempt fate for me now, but I've not been caught yet so I'll post a picture. Anyways, I don't see it as breaking a law, I just see it as giving the Star Wars fans the info they shouldn't have to pay for :).

PENDO!

JEDIpartner
06-18-2003, 11:14 AM
After a little lightsaber battle choreography Nick mugged for the camera...

JEDIpartner
06-18-2003, 11:19 AM
A break from training...

RooJay
06-30-2003, 05:35 PM
Thanx for the alert JJB :). Just checked it out :). Good to see him in action :).

I don't mean to tempt fate for me now, but I've not been caught yet so I'll post a picture. Anyways, I don't see it as breaking a law, I just see it as giving the Star Wars fans the info they shouldn't have to pay for :).

PENDO!

Fight the power, Pendo!

Damn the man!

Imperial Monarche
06-30-2003, 06:05 PM
check out on the web cam june 30th, 2003 17:41 then posibly click to the next pic. it's the first shot of how anakin will look. he's got shoulder length hair and a black glove that looks like Darth Vader's. check it out!

Pendo
07-03-2003, 01:31 PM
From 3rd July, 13:16:00...

CHEWBACCA IS BACK :D

PENDO!

Pendo
07-03-2003, 01:42 PM
CHEWBACCA IS BACK :D

And here's the completed Chewie mask...

He's back, kicking bottom or what :p!

Also, check out the other Wookie... Hmmmmm...

PENDO!

plo koon 200
07-03-2003, 01:48 PM
And here's the completed Chewie mask...

He's back, kicking bottom or what :p!
PENDO!

That was pretty coool Pendo. I saw all of that live yesterday.

Imperial Monarche
08-07-2003, 08:56 PM
I don't know how many people have watched the webcam recently, but all of the sets they've shown have been a mixture of both trilogies. They had the one with the statue and pillers that look like a set off of Naboo, then all the others have been filled with dark gray's and blacks and such, looking so much familiar to the galaxy under the rule of the empire. It's so nice to actually see that this movie may actually be like one of the original trilogy. Comments?

Imperial Monarche
08-07-2003, 08:58 PM
Stillakid, I would love to hear your opinions on this, even if you don't subscribe to Hyperspace and watch the webcam.

CloneTrooperMace
08-11-2003, 04:27 PM
Can someone blow up the picture? From its current size no one can really tell. Who has a good zoom program in there computer?

Here is a Zoomed in pic of it.I couldn't go any more it just messed up.

-CTM-