PDA

View Full Version : AOTC best A/V according to HT mag

mini-rock
06-10-2003, 09:09 PM
From this month's issue of Home Theater magazine.

Best Audio
Star Wars: Episode II- Attack of the Clones "The high-tech backdrop provides the perfect fodder for Skywalker Sound's Dolby EX mix."

Best Video, Live Action
Star Wars: Episode II- Attack of the Clones "Moviemaking pioneer George Lucas gambled and won again: The stunning clarity of pure digital cinema video is in a class by itself."

Having a high end theater room myself I can see why this DVD was picked by the editors of HT mag. At work, before I retired, we used this DVD for all kinds of demos on numerous gear. And after seeing/ hearing it customers were of to Silver Platters or Best Buy to buy their own copy if they already didn't own it.

Also there were other picks by the editors. DVD of the year went to The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Platinum Series Extended Edition. Best video (animated) was Monsters Inc., and Best restoration Sunset Boulevard.

TheDarthVader
06-11-2003, 11:29 PM
A well deserved award for an awesome movie. I am glad to hear of this news...it does not surprise me. The sound is refined and profound, and I have recently purchased the official soundtrack(of which I am greatly satisfied with).