PDA

View Full Version : Displays for multiple sabers?

jrosen
06-10-2003, 09:25 PM
I have recently gotten hooked on the MR sabers, but I have a huge problem. How do people display these sabers without it looking very cramped. Right now I have the Luke ROTJ, Darth Vader ANH, and the Dooku saber. Each has there own acrylic presentation box, but they are all sitting on a bookshelf. Has anyone done anything interesting with their collection. Pictures would be great. Thanks.

[DSS]Pedr0
06-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Well, I just Received MAul LE and it killed the top of my Entertainment Center....Vader ANH, Dooku, Yoda, Luke ESB and Force FX Anakin All need an equal amount of space to be displayed. I am goin down to a local comic shop to see where they get their display cases from or if they would sell me theirs. I NEED MORE ROOM FOR MR PRODUCTS!!!

Darkross
06-11-2003, 06:49 AM
Although I don't presently collect MR...I have always thought that it would be cool to have a large display cabinet bolted to the wall and hang each saber on their own acrylic bracket with the certificate and plaque on top or underneath each saber. What would also be cool would be to display your favorite version of the carded figure next to it also...and maybe a nice picture of the character also.

[DSS]Pedr0
06-11-2003, 08:10 AM
THAT IS A DAMN GooD IDEA DooD!!!

Jayspawn
06-11-2003, 09:25 AM
I have a nice oak shelf bookcase that I keep my MR Sabers and Mini-Busts on. They both look fantastic together!

I paid like $100 for the shelf- the quality is amazing.

mini-rock
06-11-2003, 01:05 PM
I have some glass cabinets on order from Ikes for my MR's. I should be receiving Dooku, Yoda, and Maul this week, and have just ordered Vader (ESB) and ANH. I'm also waiting to hear from a friend who knows another collector who is selling an unopened MIB Obi-Wan from AOTC. I'm kinda late into it, but I should have evrything by end of summer. That's if I can find Luke ROTJ and Han's blaster on eBay.:)