PDA

View Full Version : K-Bee, No Star Wars?

Sith Worm
11-19-2001, 07:44 PM
I have been to two KBs in the last week and no SW toys I asked at both places and they said no more SW! That they no longer and never will again carry the line again does anyone no why? Has anyone else noticed this?

master jedi
11-19-2001, 07:57 PM
At my local KB there are only some 3-pack cinema cinema scenes and some lego SW things.
Maybe they mean that they wont ever carry any of SW lines like PotJ and are just waiting until the AotC toys.

TeeEye7
11-20-2001, 05:11 AM
My local KB has a few EpI peg warmers (no POTJ at all). Haven't heard anything about them discontinuing the SW line, tho.....

JediTricks
11-20-2001, 10:39 AM
My KB has a few old POTJ figures and older SW stuff, but as I understand it, they simply don't get many cases and they sell them very quickly when they do (or when they don't back-door 'em).

Sith Worm
11-20-2001, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by master jedi
At my local KB there are only some 3-pack cinema cinema scenes and some lego SW things.
Maybe they mean that they wont ever carry any of SW lines like PotJ and are just waiting until the AotC toys.

Master they said they were never going to carry the line again I don't know though the guy might not know what he is talking about...

master jedi
11-20-2001, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Sith Worm

Master they said they were never going to carry the line again I don't know though the guy might not know what he is talking about...

They never do know what they're talking about. Once when Wal-Mart changed the location of their SW things in the store he was saying that he didn't even know what a star war was.

Wolfwood319
11-20-2001, 07:34 PM
KB gets a lot less fewer SW than the other stores I've noticed. But my local KB just got in a couple cases of the new deluxe figs.

Dferguson
11-21-2001, 03:27 AM
at my KB they only have one peg
of POTJ and there all Ben Kenobi!!
I spoke to a person who worked there and they say they get a truck in every friday I go by there every friday out of the 4 times I been there they had some new ep1 figures i didnt have
Maul Tattooine, anakin mechanic POTJ ,anakin pilot and some others
and also they even have Jabba globs
knew those jabba things wouldnt sell
I bought one for display since i dont have a jabba figure
but not in my worst mind would i play with that gunk that comes with it :stupid: :rolleyes:

Sith Worm
11-22-2001, 09:57 AM
The Jabba glob is cool to play with it's not messy at all it's really kinda weird feeling as for KB I guess the guy was an ediot...

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
11-24-2001, 12:37 AM
If the KBs in my area got rid of all their Ceremonial Queen Amidala dolls and all of their POTF2 Slave Leias (whch takes up 5 or 6 full pegs!!!) then there will be room for new stuff.

They do have some POTJ, mainly old Bens and farmer Qui-Gons, a new batch of Rebel Pilots (at $5.99) and a glut of Jabba Glob's.

Sith Worm
11-24-2001, 01:48 PM
Maybe my KB got burned really bad even though I thought everyone got burned by Epi.I toys. i mean there must have been a thousand hidden Queens at mine they even had A two for a buck special, and they weren't selling. Really ask Cole...