PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro what the dil-eo?

mylow thehutt
06-12-2003, 09:35 PM
:cry: Wow no new rumor list or pics or any figures at that matter,hasbro is killing me and my sprit for collecting! Now i'm not saying I'm going to quit all together belive me one new rumor list or a littel pic will send me right back,i'm just saying hasbro needs to get there thing together,and if anyone knows when there will be any news on pics and ect such as comic-con please let me know.
thax had to get that off my chest.:cool:

Beast
06-12-2003, 11:21 PM
Mylow, have some patience. We've already seen most of the figures up thru October. And there will be some new figures on display at the comic-cons. Like the rest of the clone wars stuff, and possibly the other halves of the Screen Scenes. And there was a mention of seeing the Imperial Dignitaries at one of the cons also. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plasticfetish
06-13-2003, 02:02 AM
Nice moose photo.

Kidhuman
06-13-2003, 06:11 AM
MMMMMMMMMM screen scenes. MMMore figs please.

Old Fossil
06-13-2003, 09:38 AM
Moose rule.

JEDIpartner
06-13-2003, 12:47 PM
No more figures until the one that are out can be obtained!!! :mad:

rherk
06-13-2003, 12:57 PM
Here's a rumor list for ya.

Luke Skywalker with super battle punch action!

Stormtrooper with flight pack!

Darth Vader with double slashing sai action!

Jango Fett with spread legged breakdancing pose and grappling hook!

C3P0 with color changing chrome!

Jar Jar Binks with action feature loving action!

Anakin Skywalker, transforms from human to speeder! Wow!

This could be the best year ever!!

JEDIpartner
06-13-2003, 03:01 PM
No words... just :rolleyes:

plasticfetish
06-13-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by rherk
Anakin Skywalker, transforms from human to speeder! Wow!
Hahahahahaha.

Beast
06-13-2003, 04:33 PM
Agreed with the massive :rolleyes: from JP. :p :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Anakin2121
06-13-2003, 07:12 PM
A single Tusken Raider (Tatooine Camp Ambush) is the only 2003 figure I've found to date... :(
And I've looked all over Missouri, Delaware, and Maryland!!! :(
What's the freakin' deal, Hasbro?!!

I am Jabba the Hutt
06-13-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Mylow, have some patience.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Patience? Do you really have much patience JarJar with Hasbro in 2003? I mean, I've got everything I've wanted.. Yoda and Chian, Tyranus, Obi-Wan Acklay, Padme droid factory, Anakin SC, Boba Fett Carkoon and the new Luke and Vader. But I hear on these boards that people can't find what they want.

I think there should be a "just bought" forum so people can list what they've bought as well as the "just found" forum, where people list what they see.
Then we all know what each other has bought in the past month or whatever... just a suggestion.

I guess it's just dry in some places and overflowing in others :rolleyes:

jpak001
06-13-2003, 08:26 PM
Yo Jabba,
You've had some good luck, or you have a lot of time to search. Congrats on your finds, I personally haven't found much new SW at all this year and it's already June!

btw: There are four Just Found forums on these boards, take a look.

edit: nevermind the above btw Jabba, I just re-read your post and see that your saying there should be a "just bought" forum that's like the existing "just found" forums... I was confused, but now I'm clear!

I am Jabba the Hutt
06-14-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by jpak001
Yo Jabba,
You've had some good luck, or you have a lot of time to search.

In my experience, there's no such thing as luck :crazed:

Nah, I've just been scouring the stores, I love the 2003 saga collection, waayyy better than last year and I'm determined to hunt them down.

Jaff
06-17-2003, 12:53 PM
Hey mylow I'm with you. Chances are Hasbro is cooking up something. There are two scenarios.
1. They will announce and post a dozen or so figures at once and they will be collector based figures and make us go ga ga because they realized how much we needed it.
2. (most likely) They don't want to announce their new figs because they know most of us don't want rehashes and crapola stuff. So their buying their time hoping we buy a few more figs before they break hearts and cause more collectors to jump ship. Be one of the patient ones and hold out because sooner or later Hasbro will do scenario #1 when they realize how chop shop they've been.