PDA

View Full Version : A saga figures question

keithfite
06-17-2003, 04:54 PM
Hey. I need some help clearing something up. On Kebco, in one of the upcoming cases that has, Waitress droid, Emperor, luke and vader, it says a figure comes with it and it says Night Club Alien.
Who is the night club alien. Why have I never seen a picture of it. Also There are figures coming up called Lt. Danni Faytonni and Achk Med Beq When do they come out. and who do they come out with. and why have I never heard of a figure being made of Achk Med Beq anywhere but Brians Toys.

Beast
06-17-2003, 05:01 PM
Lt. Dannyl Faytonni was listed on the early lists. But until Hasbro's Toy Event Coverage, Ackh Med-Beq was just listed as Night Club Alien. Those figures are current scheduled to hit in the fall. As for why you haven't heard of them? I assume you haven't been watching the figure news to closely lately. :)

http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhunter/repnews/imgs/Cantina-Aliens_lg.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

keithfite
06-17-2003, 06:39 PM
Thanks JarJar. I had heard of Fatonni, But Achk Med I have only seen or heard of on Brians toys. I have never seen a picture of him anywhere else, unless there was a picture of him at Toy Fair. I knew they were making him, but I hadnt seen pictures or talk of him on any site. Im sure they had it, I just missed it.. So Night Club Alien is Achk Med huh. Thats cool. So he will be out with the wave with the new emperor. So What wave will Fatonni come out in. I have not seen his name mentioned on any upcoming cases

Turbowars
06-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Star Wars Saga / Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones Collection 2 Figure Assortment, Wave 14............................................ Includes 12 action figures: 2x WA-7 Waitress Droid (NEW), 2x Lt. Dannl Faytonni (NEW - a.k.a. Anthony Daniels who played C-3P0), 2x Darth Sidious (NEW), 1x Luke Skywalker (NEW), 1x Darth Vader (NEW), 1x SP-4 and JN-66, 1x Wat Tambor, 1x Coleman Trebor, 1x Ashla & Jempa

keithfite
06-18-2003, 01:35 PM
So its Faytonni thats coming in the new wave. Ok. I have pre ordered wave 14, thats why I wondered who the night club alien was. But if it is Faytonni who comes in this wave, when does Achk Med come out and who comes in that wave.

Turbowars
06-18-2003, 07:10 PM
You ask to many questions;). Ummm I don't think that info is out yet. I'll see If I can hunt it down.

keithfite
06-19-2003, 02:07 PM
No, thats ok. Thank you for your help. If the info isnt out, then thats alright. I only asked because I wondered if it was out and my crazy *** missed it.