PDA

View Full Version : My first Japanese THX insert figure!

sith_killer_99
06-18-2003, 06:10 PM
Well, I did it, I finally bought my first Japanese THX insert figure. What better way to start than with an OC Stormtrooper. Yeah, sure I had to resort to Ebay, but I got a good deal on it.

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3135121796

So that's $14.50 shipped with a free Star Case. Plus it was my first time using Paypal. Which was a unique experience, but the guy has already been paid, so it should arrive fairly soon, no waiting for the moneyorder to arrive then waiting for him to send, now it's all on him.:D

So, who else has these THX figures? I'm not sure if I want to collect them all, or just the ones with my favorite figures (Stormtrooper, Vader, Fett, etc.).

I also had the inside track on an OC TIE Fighter Pilot with holo, but it got WAY too steep for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2474&item=3135123256

It was an interesting find though.;)

Turbowars
06-18-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
Well, I did it, I finally bought my first Japanese THX insert figure. What better way to start than with an OC Stormtrooper. Yeah, sure I had to resort to Ebay, but I got a good deal on it.

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3135121796

So that's $14.50 shipped with a free Star Case. Plus it was my first time using Paypal. Which was a unique experience, but the guy has already been paid, so it should arrive fairly soon, no waiting for the moneyorder to arrive then waiting for him to send, now it's all on him.:D

So, who else has these THX figures? I'm not sure if I want to collect them all, or just the ones with my favorite figures (Stormtrooper, Vader, Fett, etc.).

I also had the inside track on an OC TIE Fighter Pilot with holo, but it got WAY too steep for me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2474&item=3135123256

It was an interesting find though.;) Hey Killer,I have the complete set of Japanese OC and GC THX insert cards. The Green set are the hardest to get and will run you about $100-130 a pop. Luckly there are only 4 in the set. I never went for the Euro tri logo THX cards. They are just way to much. The OBI goes for alot of $$$. The coolest Euro cards are the LPC's from Germany. Oh and the one logos from Euro are very cool too.

sith_killer_99
06-19-2003, 03:53 AM
Yeah, I like the Italian "GiGi" logo carded figures (OC and GC). Foreign carded figs are my favorite! I also like the Canadian "Square Cards". I am still holding out on the European Long pics, too steep for me right now.

I am almost finished with my Canadian and European POTJ collection, Dagobah Vader with Secret Luke Sticker is the prize of my POTJ collection! I still need that darn Mexican 4 pack.:(

Turbowars
06-19-2003, 08:20 PM
Hey Killer good news! There are about 4 POTJ Mex 4 packs on ebay for 29.99ea. The boxes are not mint, but thats a good price. Here's the link eBay item http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2476&item=3135391154

sith_killer_99
06-26-2003, 09:12 AM
Thanks Turbo, but I decided to hold off for a MIMB (C-9.5+), even if it costs a little (or a lot) more.

I just added Darth Vader to my THX line-up. BTW, does anyone have a complete list of THX figures (Japanese, European and Green Cards)?

Turbowars
07-05-2003, 04:42 PM
Thanks Turbo, but I decided to hold off for a MIMB (C-9.5+), even if it costs a little (or a lot) more.

I just added Darth Vader to my THX line-up. BTW, does anyone have a complete list of THX figures (Japanese, European and Green Cards)?
Hey Killer, if that seller gets anymore 4 packs for 39.99 and says it MIMB, go for it! I got mine and it's almost C-10. It's really cool. Very happy I got it. I was a bit surprise it was on so long on e-bay. I'm having a custom display box made for it.

sith_killer_99
07-14-2003, 11:00 AM
Cool, glad to here you got one, at a good price. LMK, how the box turns out.

BTW, I now have 2 Japanese THX (OC Stormie and OC Vader...short saber) :D

Banthaholic
11-10-2003, 09:50 PM
Well, I joined the THX hunt as of today.
I started my collection the same with Sith Killer, by chosing the Stormtrooper. I'm happy.

The seller shipped it to me from Japan via airmail for $6, wow that's great. I payed last week, and got it this week, I'm impressed. Man, I don't know how many American ebayer's try charging $6-$8 for shipping and it takes two weeks to get. Too funny.

Anyways, I was reading the above commentary. I have a question for anyone, although TurboWars, I'm sure will know. Do you have a complete list or know where I could find a list of the different THX figures.

Turbowars
11-10-2003, 10:55 PM
Well, I joined the THX hunt as of today.
I started my collection the same with Sith Killer, by chosing the Stormtrooper. I'm happy.

The seller shipped it to me from Japan via airmail for $6, wow that's great. I payed last week, and got it this week, I'm impressed. Man, I don't know how many American ebayer's try charging $6-$8 for shipping and it takes two weeks to get. Too funny.

Anyways, I was reading the above commentary. I have a question for anyone, although TurboWars, I'm sure will know. Do you have a complete list or know where I could find a list of the different THX figures.Umm I can list them, or you can go to POTF2.com There's really not too many Japanese THX, but there are more Tri-logos, but they don't look as nice as the Japanese ones. Who did you buy from in Japan? I got some of the harder ones from there. The Green card THX's are the hardest and most $$$.