PDA

View Full Version : Do All Unleashed Luke's have bent Sabers? How can I fix it?

CGSPAWN
06-18-2003, 08:16 PM
I have one on it's way that I know is bent. Now, first off, is the bending on the Saber THAT bad? Can it be fixed w/ a little warm water and some heated bending? I am dying to know.

Thanks in advance!

jpak001
06-19-2003, 03:20 AM
Mine came straight, so they aren't all bent. I bet the hot water trick would work. I would be carefull not to heat it up too much though, it's a pretty thin piece of plastic.

Hope this helps! :)

btw: I was much happier with this figure once I got it and busted it out. Now I don't mind the swirly green stuff so much, it kinda adds to the gesture of Lukes movement IMO.

mm74md
06-19-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by jpak001
Mine came straight, so they aren't all bent. I bet the hot water trick would work. I would be carefull not to heat it up too much though, it's a pretty thin piece of plastic.

Hope this helps! :)

btw: I was much happier with this figure once I got it and busted it out. Now I don't mind the swirly green stuff so much, it kinda adds to the gesture of Lukes movement IMO.

Mine is fine too. I didn't think I'd like that streaking saber, but after seeing it in person it looks great!!!!

Tycho
06-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Where are you getting Unleashed Luke's from in the first place?

Who's in that wave again?

jpak001
06-19-2003, 08:23 PM
Got mine from BigBadToyStore (online store). I personally haven't seen anything past asst 3 at regular retail.....

He's in asst 5 w/Obi-Wan & Darth Sidious. Very cool figs/statues!