PDA

View Full Version : "Unleashed" Question...

Gonk 1979
06-19-2003, 01:19 AM
...I am just getting into collecting the Unleashed, and have the Dooku, Anakin, Luke and Obi. My question is which do you think are the best and worst of the line. If you feel there are no bad ones, please rank them in order of your preference. I am curious to know what everyone thinks, as I have not heard a bad comment about the line. If I had to choose, just judging on the pics, I would say the Padme is the "least" of the line, and I can't decide which I think the best is. Also, do you think the Chewie Unleashed will be the ESB version w/ C3PO strapped to his back? That would be a cool way of getting a figure into the Unleashed line that otherwise would never make it. OUT!

DravenUnleashed
06-19-2003, 04:26 PM
Pretty much after Luke the rest of the line is going downhill for me... Luke can be salvaged (hopefully) from the horendous looking "action visual" his lightsabers giving off but the likes of Yoda and Boba Fett with their bases wont be so easy Im thinkin...

I still say the best goes like this
Vader
Maul
Anakin
Dooku
Mace
Leia
Padme
Jango

Mace Unleashed
06-19-2003, 05:50 PM
Hey Gonk
I'll throw my 2 cents in as the Unleashed line is the only SW line I currently collect. I like the whole visual aspect of them & don't mind if they are not 100% film accurate. It's just a different artistic take on the characters & some like 'em & some don't. Anyways, here is my list from favorite on down:

Mace & Obi-Wan (tied)
Tyranus
Luke
Anakin
Vader 1
Sidious
Jango
Maul
Padme
Leia
Vader 2

Bosskman
06-22-2003, 02:01 PM
I'm really tempted into getting into this line. The only problem is I have absolutely no room to put them. I know that's no excuse.

Turbowars
06-22-2003, 05:47 PM
I don't know what Draven is thinking, but after Luke the line look even better to me. Padme is by no means the least. Here's my take on theones I have: [list=1]
Leia
Dooku
Padme
Mace
Vader
Annie
Jango
Maul
[/list=1] After Fett shows up, he will probably #2.

Battle Droid
06-22-2003, 07:14 PM
I don't really like any of them, I'm still waiting on a Unleashed Super Battle Droid, that's knocking the sh*t out of a regular Battle Droid. (Tychos Idea)

I love that scene in the movie.

Tycho
06-22-2003, 09:57 PM
Thanks BD. I really love the Unleashed!

My preference list? (of the ones I have so far)

Anakin Skywalker
Mace Windu
Darth Tyranus
Jango Fett
Darth Vader
Padme Amidala
Darth Maul

It changes in and out, day by day, which I appreciate more. But I think I've liked Anakin's best for a long, long time.

Luke's is better than Jango Fett's IMO.

Darth Sidious remains to be seen in person.

Obi-Wan's is good, but average, IMO.

Leia, who I don't yet have, is also slightly better than average. Of course I like her figure, but lightsabers kind of do it for me in the Unleashed category - save for Tyranus' awesome lightning! Action poses also mean more than figures just standing there.

I think I might like Boba Fett's Unleashed, or Master Yoda's, the best when I get there. Fett has so much going on with the Sarlaac being in his...

Han's is great, but average.

There's really not one that I don't like though! I can't wait to see what they do with Chewie, the CloneTrooper, and I'm very curious about Luke Pilot Gear (and hoping for an AT-AT scene!)

mrhat
06-22-2003, 10:39 PM
You know the unleashed figures are all really great, seriously I have all the current ones, and the Yoda/Han/Boba on order, At this moment, but of the current ones, I like Luke & Leia more than the others because of just the energy from luke, and the courage that leia conveys, Mace is pretty cool, Vader 1 & 2 are the same except for the base and the head. Anakin and Padme' are tied for some place, Padme' doesnt look like Natalie Portman, With the unleashed they really brought it out on a limb with the so called "Artistic Interpritatons" of the characters, and over all very cool to have/look at.