PDA

View Full Version : WANTED POTJ Mexican 4 pack

DarthChuckMc
06-19-2003, 10:35 PM
Anyone have any info (other than eBay) on where I might be able to get the Mexican Power of the Jedi 4 pack?

There's one seller on eBay that has them, and he claims that he's selling them for less that retail ($39.99 is less than retail?). Does anybody have an extra they'd be willing to part with for around $20 US?

PM or email me.

Thanks.

Turbowars
07-05-2003, 03:31 PM
Anyone have any info (other than eBay) on where I might be able to get the Mexican Power of the Jedi 4 pack?

There's one seller on eBay that has them, and he claims that he's selling them for less that retail ($39.99 is less than retail?). Does anybody have an extra they'd be willing to part with for around $20 US?

PM or email me.

Thanks.
Hey Chuck, I bought that one you meantioned for 39.99 and it really was mint like the seller said. 39.99 is very cheap for his boxed set. They go for about 60-80 most of the time. the same seller had non mint ones that were 29.99 and that was just around retail or less. Sorry but e-bay and online stores are about the only place. I once saw a guy selling them on RS's trade list for 60 + shipping. I think you should have jumped on the 39.99 one, but glad you didn't!